1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do people in your country do to cheer themselves up when they're feeling depressed? What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0
kiyarasabel.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/how-to-kill-yourself-responsibly/
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74207543/child-homicide-in-new-zealand-how-do-the-numbers-compare-internationally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. norway
2. wish i knew

I don't and let it pass through

drink

>people in your country
Same as everywhere.
>you
Wasn't depressed since teenage years.

Try meth

You'll like it.

Brazil
Pretend to be happy. You can't feel sad in Brazil or people rob you or beat you up.

USA
1. Drink
2. Anime/Manga/Shitposting

petula clark says you should go downtown

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0

>Ireland
>Dunno
>Usually watch twin peaks and get some tea n' toast

1. Portugal
2. We can't even conceive that exist something called happiness.

When i'm depressed i cook user, exotic recipes... Cooking is something magical.

Like magic, cooking, if you do it right, can bring out the best in something that is already there, waiting for you.

It is about looking at what you have to use, using your imagination, and getting there.

im never depressed when i actually exercise and sleep and eat well. You should try it.

1. Italy
2. Commit suicide

I do.

idk try seeing a doctor

How do you spend your day?

Italy
They take pills or drink.
I drink and waste my time here.

2 drink/smoke weed
2.1 I do nothing. I know it's temporary so I just do something simple and try to ignore bad thoughts

I would like to rail petula's old saggy pussy, any chance she'll be down?

my countrymen prefer to insult people to cheer themselves up
I prefer anime and hard spirits

1. Lithuania
2. Kill themselves

1. Fuckung Russia
>What do people in your country do to cheer themselves up when they're feeling depressed?
Drink vodka
>What do you do?
Nothing. I hope that I will moved to US or Europe soon. Russia is a big fucking country, and here I feel depressed 24/7/365.

Why I was born in Russia?((( I am crying...

Drink

the kill themselves

I have been to russia and i liked it

blowjob

kiyarasabel.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/how-to-kill-yourself-responsibly/

Listen to music and fantasize about a better version of myself

>1. Your country
England
>2. What do people in your country do to cheer themselves up when they're feeling depressed?
Tell everyone about it and spread it on social media so they can get attention, or just get hammered.
>What do you do?
Tell everyone on Sup Forums about it so I can get attention, or just get hammered.

why kill yourself at all though don't get the point unless you have like uncurable cancer or something

1. flag
2. yell "allah ackbar" and explode

1. flag
2. they go to roombas where they play the same bullshit music everyday and chug alcohol or other drugs, i usually shitpost on the chinz while i wait for my chance to get out.

Maybe you was in Moscow or Saint Petersburg. There are 2 not bad cities, but other country is hell. And you was there as a tourist only)
Every year many people leave from Russia, and I want to leave too.

1. USA
2. I go hang with friends or call family members so I can hear the voices of people who love and care about me. Especially my mom, dad, or sister m8

flag
pic

>2. wish i knew
this

1. flag
2. consume alcoholic beverages

I personally just try to ignore it until it leaves,

I talk to God and he talks to me. Then I immediately rise from my prayer and face my problems with courage and joy.

this

There is no god, dumb Brazilwoodposter

The mathematical probability that there are gods is very high (they didn't create the Universe though).

The Universe is old enough to give a change for some people out there to evolve to a point to be capable of doing exactly the same like how bible starts
>let there be light, let there be life
I.e. they can make suns and planets around them, and they can pour their biochemistry experiments on those planets.

The probability for those kind of people to exist is breddy high, due to the age of the Universe and the insane amount of shit out there.

Man-made religious texts are of course bullshit regarding claims of their supernatural origin. They are just cool and weird stories, like national epics.

Not that unbelievable coming from a tree

Nah, it's definitely just the 'get hammered' part for Geordie normies and te like. ecks dee

Croats mostly drink coffee all day an then drink beer and spirits all evening. Bars and cafés are filled to the brim 9-5. How these people have money for cigs and coffee is beyond me.

Their depression kicks in when their £50k debt they've accumulated throughout the years kicks them in the balls eventually

Alcohol and antidepressants for me

What anti-depressants is Sup Forums on?

Cymbalta here

fluoxetin

Mexico :origin
We repress it
Usa :now
We pill ourselves till it's a tiny screaming voice

Is doesn't have to rule your life.
When i feel it coming on, i fight it.
Don't fight to be happy, fight to get back to stable ground.

Testosterone Enanthate and nandrolone decanoate

drink
it doesn't help though

>fight to get back to stable ground.
Is that really enough for you?

I want to be happy. But it's been hard to get there.

maybe you haven't figured out what being happy means to you. Everyone wants to be happy but you need to quantify what it is before you can make progress.

We drink

This
No point in being happy if you can't keep your emotions in check. Small steps. Mate

Most people haven't really reflected at all on what being happy means to them, they've never thought about it or really done any real extensive self-reflection.

Drink
Smoke meth
Beat the wife and kids.

That's the American way. Why do you do it?

I always thought being happy is not being bored.

You can sum it up like that I guess, yeah.

I guess it's just about really thinking about what has the most meaning to you and finding some sort of greater purpose to live for (religion, some sort of ideals, a vision, etc).

When you live for something more important than yourself there's really no way of getting bored or being depressed.

I see

But yeah you right. depression = boredom effectively summed up

Just need that hobby to keep you going.
What do you do to pass the time user?

Right now programming, going to the gym and reading books and stuff. Just little things really.

>your country
flag
>what do people do and you
People here drink heavily and do drugs, and thats about it.
I rarely feel depressed, in fact, I dont even remember the last time I felt depressed. It's mostly about being bored, but since I have always something to do I dont feel bored most of the time

Nice.
Yeah i don't do much, but chill out and not worry to much. I'm entertained by the smallest things haha

>2. What do people in your country do to cheer themselves up when they're feeling depressed? What do you do?
We like to claim islands.

>Implying I've ever been depressed
>Implying you've ever been depressed
>Implying you know the difference between feeling no emotions at all and feeling very sad

haha

1. Flag
2. We ignore it/go out to drink
3. I do nothing

wörk wörk wörk

we have sex
try it OP

Sleep

>tfw sleep is the only thing that feels good
>tfw I wake up instead of sleeping forever

I am never depressed

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74207543/child-homicide-in-new-zealand-how-do-the-numbers-compare-internationally

Nz has the second highest child abuse rate in the oecd after canada lol.

I'm doing the Aussie way right now!

I really need to just grow a pair and ask the girl I like out, and stop being so obsessive about it.

why ;_;, nz seems peaceful and calm

Domestic violence is peaceful and calm :)
Plus the little cunts should know to be quiet when daddys league team loses and he's 12 speights deep.

1. USA
2. Get shot or do the shooting

Flag
They kill themselves. Try not to kill my self.