JUST GO AHEAD AND FUCK IT ALL UP FAMPAI

JUST GO AHEAD AND FUCK IT ALL UP FAMPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should be changed to a 16 team playoff with the 10 conference winners and the next 6 at large. Prove me wrong.

WMU in playoff

This week's Playoff Rankings:
1. Alabama
2. Alabama - 2nd string
3. Alabama - 3rd string
4. Alabama - Equipment staff

>I don't rate Alabama's cheerleaders

trash senpai

Just for you, the Top 10:
1. Alabama
2. Alabama - 2nd string
3. Alabama - 3rd string
4. Alabama - Equipment staff
5. Alabama - Coaching staff/coordinators
6. Scott Cochran
7. Alabama Cheerleading squad
8. Million Dollar Band
9. Bear Bryant's Ghost
>>>POWER GAP
10. aOSU

New Rankings:
1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Louisville
4. Michigan
5. Clemson
6. Wisconsin
7. Washington

Thoughts?

>ITT: we post teams that are somehow right in the middle of the playoff discussion

I'll start.

Clempson

>2 losses
0 chance of this happening fuck off cuckaloes memer

Could not agree more.

Just replace the championship with A-day this year

What type of training does Satan Saban put his players through?

16 is too much and would take too long. "Student athletes" and all. Eight is the most that would ever realistically happen.

PLEASE JUST DONT GIVE CLEMSON A SLOT SO WE CANT EMBARRASS OURSELVES

And the conference winners are automatic top 10 seeds. They should be awarded for winning their conference. Their order depends on the team's individual rating and conference rating (i.e. SEC winner is higher seeded than Sun Belt winner) and the next six at large are the top ranked teams that didn't win their conference in order of the ranking. Independents either need to git gud or join a conference.

>1 undefeated P5 team left
>thinks a 2-loss team can't make the playoff

What's it like to be a cuck m8?

Lots of repetition. Saban is obsessed with routine and "the process" due to his massive autism.

College basketball has a 64 team tournament on top of conference tournaments. Besides, a 16 team tourney would be one game longer than an 8 team tourney

1. Cardale Jones
2. Bammers

Much different for football. Longer preparations and more injury risk. Theyd have to take out regular season games at that point

you think this is a joke but it isn't

wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52249

Who /USCfag/ here?

My question for the 16 team playoff regards the first round. Would it be best to play these at neutral sites or to play them at the higher seeded teams stadium?

As a fan of the Booty Blasters I would like to see them join a conference but they make way too much money being independents. Would you allow the Booty Blaster rule?

They don't play football games on one days rest like they do during March Madness.

Look at the FCS tournament and see how early they start that.

It will never happen though because schools won't give up games to shorten the regular season, and the bowl commissions could never organize a larger tournament like that.

Considering the committee just trolls people until the way end, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 10
Honestly at this point they're playing like it. As is Stanford. Too bad they both dun fucked up by going full retard on offense for the first half of the season.

8 is all you really need
There are only ever 5-7 teams you could really argue are the best. 5-7, as in more than 4. 4 is just too stupidly little and guarantees obvious snubs

WTF happened today?

memes

I agree w/this, add PSU to #8

if the Badgers can win out they deserve to be in the playoff

Higher seeded team's home site until semifinals. I'm assuming the Booty Blasters are Notre Dame so no, fuck you. Join a conference or be one of the at large.

The FCS uses a 24 team bracket. Just extend the cfb season a week or two. Are you opposed to less football? It would bring the schools more money and the athletes could play more games. Everyone wins.

What conference does the Electoral College play in?

Second for Dragondale Jones