Sup Forumsisexual Sup Forumsreath of the Wild Thread, Pt. II

Sup Forumsisexual Sup Forumsreath of the Wild Thread, Pt. II

Previous:

I posted all my good shit in the last thread. So this will probably be short lived unless someone else takes up the torch.

there might be new anons who won't see the first thread, a few repeats wouldn't hurt

link is bae

Czech'd

moar scissoring?

got any Malon?

ANY LURKERS?

yes

what's up? :)

Keep em cummin

im trying to write an essay but getting distracted by qt links

what's the essay about?

jay more like gay

This is what I wanted to complete my day. You're doing Satan's work user. ps, more gerudo outfit link

?

>Satan's work
Wat? I'm doing Din, Nayru, and Farore's work.

an article analysis on a part of 'walden' by henry david thoreau

sh00k'd'th

A lot of that got posted in the previous thread... how many user's didn't get to see that?

gahteem

Nah brah, Satan is the progenitor of cute boys. He brought the knowledge of the good of boy butt to the masses. And so are you.

>thoreau

my nigga, love that book

its dumb why did people back in the day write all fuckin dumb to try and sound smart i dont wanna have to work to find the meaning of a heckin scentence.

perfect

>its dumb why did people back in the day write all fuckin dumb to try and sound smart

It's called a dialect and old language... just because you can't easily understand it doesn't mean it's dumb. People just had a different way of communicating which was easy for them to understand but which isn't practiced today.

its
D U M B

oops res

*it's

That's your opinion I guess. The guy does a good job at expressing what we miss out by being disconnected with nature, I think.

res

boyfriend material, much??

lurkerzzz?

fapping

moar, preferably uncensored for both dicks

Not BotW but hey

>tfw you will never have a qt BF like Link