Medfags of Sup Forums, is my cum good/thick enough to reproduce/make babies?

medfags of Sup Forums, is my cum good/thick enough to reproduce/make babies?

jizz doctor here

try getting it into a female vagina

that might help

im afraid of being impotent. thats why i want to confirm before marriage.

fag doctor here

you're being a fag

get her pregnant before marriage. this isn't the 50's

Science, you don't know how it works.

go on

anyone

Just looking at it with the naked eye will tell you nothing but consistency.
In order to know if you have a healthy sperm count, you need to go see a doctor, cum in a cup and let them do some tests on it.
Also why are you connecting impotence with infertility?
Impotence is the inability to get a hard on when you want to, or the penis going limp in spite of you being turned on.

TIL

thanx user. all these years i thought impotence and infertility are same. im too shy to go to doctoe tho

it looks like fucking water. how many times do you fap daily

If you are too shy to go to a doctor, have a wank and have your sperm count checked, how exactly do you expect to get married?

just wait like a week before you split your kindling in a chick.
your cum will fly like a seagull taking off with a frenchy fry from a mcdonalds parking lot

> (You)
>how exactly do you expect to get married?

what do you mean?

If you're too shy to see a doctor, wouldn't you also be too shy to talk to women?

not really if we are not talking anything sexual

Easiest way is to dab a finger in and taste it. Too salty and you'll have tard kids, too sweet and you'll have beetus babies.

But we are talking sexual things, you're planning on finding a wife, that entails having a girlfriend first, the main difference between a female friend and a girlfriend is that you have sex with your girlfriend.

Are you this fucking stupid OP? Seriously?
Cum thickness is no indicator of the amount of sperm cells in ejaculate.
You need to run tests to see what your sperm count is.
Fucking Christ, how stupid are you people that you don't even know the basics of anatomy ad biology?

What were you too shy to go to school too? Are you just retarded? How do people get things like that mixed up?

That has nothing to do with how genetics in your DNA are picked, that's just the taste of the water around the sperm particles which is mostly made up of urine

He might be from a place where religion is popular and gets to influence the school curriculum.
As in sex ed comes down to abstinence until marriage.

I went on ritalin and it ruined me.

I've stopped it now but, ever since starting in 2014 I've only cummed properly once. Don't get morning wood anymore either.

My test is slightly above average and I got a fertility test done which they haven't rung me about so I guess is ok but shit sucks and they don't care at all. I've only started being able to get erections again recently and nowhere near like how I used to.

> The actual spermatazoon = precipitate. So, the less light that can pass through your cum, the higher the density of spermatozoa within the ejaculate.

Same people that spend their time on Sup Forums

Yes, it is. kek. Why do you think that, when you're going through puberty compared to when yoI've completed puberty, your cum is clearer and less thick? The density of spermatozoon contribute to the degree of viscosity of cum.

Although, that's not the only determinant of what your cum will feel like. Other things come into play too.

Let me explain this
Your nut is your nut

You have a bulb that fills with sperm from the testicles until it's full and ejaculate

The longer it takes you to ejaculate, the more thinned out and even consistency your cum will be

It's like churning butter

It can come out in a giant glob
Or a smooth spread

Anyone whose not a virgin or suffers premature ejaculation would know this

who cares? doctors get paid to look at penises and vaginas. If you're not comfortable being naked around strangers or in public then you should probably finish highschool