What the FUCK did they mean by this?

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

The Jew hates the Jew?

le we were born to suffer and gaining statehood is an afront to G*d's plans to make us suffer more maymay

So who's in the right here?

Are these the good Jews...?

This is the complete opposite of what Sup Forums told me.

These jews are an extreme minority tho desu

Damn Jewish men are ugly.

Really?
Enlighten me, or should I say, redpill me.

Idk dude im trying to get redpilled here myself

There's just these Kikes that always protest Israel in the USA for some reason and i want to know more about what they mean by this.

Those are penguins
They hate Israel and American jews
The annoying thing is that Muslims hate them even though they are based

Why dont you google them instead of posting about them on Sup Forums?
Fucking leaf have a (you)

i need a quick rundown on the Jewdanoff's.

These guys are ugly Slavs larping Semites

i was dont know this details

bump

need to learn about these jews desu.

No, Genghis.

Jewish scripture says Jews shouldn't have a homeland for their sins. So theologically Zionism is the antithesis of Judaism but sadly the reform Jews who think in terms of race rather than religion and the various orthodox sects who don't recognize this go along with it anyway

OMG, Jews have leftists too?

You are onto something there, OP.

They don't want Israel to expand (yet)because it causes many troubles.

I remind you that the idea was to buy land and let anyone in, not to annex and drop bombs then turn Nazi on the outsiders. Israel have different opinions and they are more than too. Jews, correct me if I am mistaken.

There is a big organization that says Arabs are good friends, they're very left and jewish nationalists hate them. I've read a book "Tora for Atheists", the author wants to kill them and demolish non-Jewish churches.

They're Jews who for religious reasons do not believe that Israel should exist, for whatever reasons. Likely theological.

Based Jews , able to take the wider view

They believe god should create it for them and wait until he does

How do we get the Jews to fight amongst themselves so we can finally exterminate them?

Doubtful they're real concerned about Palestinians, but atleast they're religiously anti-Zionism. IOW this is just for religious reasons.

They're right that Judaism and Zionism have almost nothing to do with each other though. Just look at who founded Zionism - commies and atheists.