Read'em and weep faggots, this is my batch of 25 bottles of Black Berry Sweet Mead...

Read'em and weep faggots, this is my batch of 25 bottles of Black Berry Sweet Mead. It's 16% alcohol and I'm calling it Sweet Madison Black. Anyone else here brew their own alcohols?

I love mead. I'm jelly OP.

this was my hustle in prison. mine was more skunky and shit-tasting and cloudy other than than about the same.

I was so fucking happy when this finished, I literally just finished bottling them an hour ago. This is my favorite batch yet.

Was you're this clear, sorry I don't mean to sound like a dick I'm just really happy with the end product.

I don't drink at all, but can you explain what the difference between beer, mead, lager, and malt liqour is? They all taste like the same gross shit to me, but I know I'm wrong. What's the dif?

Made my own mead and distilled my own rum until a couple years ago. Attempted beer but never had a taste for it.

Prison hooch, the classiest of alcohols.

ya i'm pretty jelly, my mouth is watering as if i'm a fag and that mead is a huge, plump, fully engorged wet dick

Kill yourself you hipster piece of shit

>and I'm calling it Sweet Madison Black

Kill yourself

beer is made from cereals
Wine is made from grapes
Mead is made from honey
Hard liquors are distilled from any of the above.

It's more complicated but that's the jist of it.

It was a 6 gallon batch and I used 5 lb of black berries and 12 lb of bee farmers honey.

That's awesome but why distill mead? wouldn't it be easier and more cost effective to just distill kilju?

ya i'm fucking jelly, mead is truly the drink of the gods, or at least the closest we'll ever get to it

yes but it would also taste like vomit mixed with nail polish remover

im just kidding man. we made our stuff out of orange juice, sugar, and yeast. very nasty stuff. we used to start beating each other up. guards would get so pissed.

Sorry i'm a tad drunk atm so forgive my spelling but fuck you i'm cool. I make my own alcohol and I wanted to share my experiences with the rest of the anons on here.

This one was a different batch but It turned out pretty nicely.

one time i bought orange juice from the store and fermented it

thats when i learned its easy to get cheesed

Enjoy methanol faggot

fuck i'm a bit drunk now but that made me kek.

what does mead taste like? i want to lock myself in a room with a few of those bottles and a carton of smokes

ignore the Fridayfags, OP, they're fat 17 year olds who've never met their dads and need some way to misdirect their anger

youre doing gods work bringing these photos here, keep it up

>yes but it would also taste like vomit mixed with nail polish remover

Fair enough.

i think OP was not a faggot for once

Is Mead hard to make? Any tips or advice?

I brew meads, but I don't give them faggy names.

have you considered becoming an hero?

I didn't distill mead. I distilled rum. I also made mead, but it came after I had a kid and decided it wasn't worth breaking federal laws to make own rum.

I make quite a bit of cider - I press apples from my orchard in Autumn, but the rest of the year I just use the cheapest store bought apple juice - shIt is good.

Sweet madison BLACKED

>Be me
>Few years ago
>Tell my parents for their anniversary I was making them some mead
>Don't have any supplies
>I use a water jug and some bakers yeast along with honey from our hives and mix up a jug
>Make sure mom see's me doing it so she doesn't think I'm brewing my own batch
>She see's me put it down in the basement to ferment then leaves
>Immediately whip my own batch up in quart jars that where unsealed to let it gas out
>Let it sit in a cabinet in my room for 2 weeks
>She is starting to stink
>Go filter my parents mead and leave it in the fridge for them
>Go back to mine, filter it like 8 times but can't get the yeast out and now the whole upstairs smells like hooch
>Decide fuck it and let the yeast settle to the bottom and wait till night
>Drink a quart jar and a half in about 1 hour
>I figured it would be about 7% alcohol
>That shit was at least 13
>Rolling around for the next 3 hours trying not to die of alcohol poisoning or botulism
shit was cash. will probably do it again some time.

were you 15 a few years ago?

I brew sweet meads too! Never done anything with fruits or berries though.