What are you drinking tonight?

What are you drinking tonight?

My own urine

Distilled cum

worth it

water

because I'm a fish

haha

Best bourbon. It replaced Crown Royal as my favorite.

i dont drink it kills my gains and makes me fat

xanax

no i just like staying shredded

A SHITLOAD OF PEEBERS

White trash detected

nope. you just like staying faggy.

absolut citron mixed with arizona arnoald palmer half and half iced tea lemonadde
holla at me

you should just make a real drink.

dude im 19, i do what i do with what i can get

White Owl Whiskey. Crystal clear Whiskey thats smooth as the underside of your little sisters tits.

You mean what *was I drinking tonight. Sweetwater Blue

OP. I too used to regularly drink Absolut Mandarin.

Then I bought the cheaper Svedka Clementine because rent and stuff.

I now prefer the Svedka Clementine.

Svedka Clementine and water is the most subtle and satisfying drink. Especially during summer barbeques.

Even my faggot gay married neighbors are nuts about it after I introduced them to Clementine and waters.

They love it more than assholes. And so do I.

A mix of about 70% diet Dr pepper and about 30% of Mountain dew code red. It's. Fucking. Amazing.
>Add alcohol to your liking

Beer Master-Race

thats bs, if you're even kinda decent looking femanon, you can just manipulate your way into whatever you want.

Chocolate milk

Vodka Monster

oh im not a femanon, just a chick i know. i have my cousin buy for me occasionally, mainly just blow my income on weed like a high school degenerate and skip alcohol

forgot pic

oh. well. i guess you get a pass, but keep drinking that flavoured vodka and you're gonna get your man card replaced...

*revoked

i strictly stick to absolut vodka but i decided to spice things up tonight, its a Friday after all

try this

Well it's 8 am here in the sunny UK and I'm just cracking open my first can of stella

Courvoisier V.S.O.P. on the rocks

Fuck you OP
Drinking whiskey

honestly the only reason i only drrink absolut is because i know they sell lit around here, everywhere. i libe in a pretty desolate place but i was thinking of trying popov vodka

My last 26 of Red Stag.