You'll be given one task a day send a picture to prove you completed your task be on Sup Forums 50 days in a row and...

You'll be given one task a day send a picture to prove you completed your task be on Sup Forums 50 days in a row and complete each task till the end.
Any takers?

What's the first task?

Your first task is simple bite your arm hard enough to leave deep teeth marks then upload your photo

Well that sounds like shit

whats the incentive

You are not required to play only those with true insanity will complete all tasks leading to day 50 i will post everyday and the winner at the end gets a surprise

Its simple complete one task a day leading to day 50 and you will earn a prize

Is that good enough OP?

You never sent a photo?

Not good enough bite harder leave deeper marks :/

Not into blue whale. Did you learn about this from scare theater lol

Close enough come back tomorrow and find the blue whale post

What's the prize at the end?

You arent required to play if you are not a contestant leave jokes are left at the door goodbye

Wait until day 50 remember it is a surprise

First time on Sup Forums, eh? Anyways, answer my question, did you learn about this from scare theater. I have never seen a thread like this, and when he posts a video about it, one pops up.

This was a thing going around Russia. The prize is death. They got a few teenage girls to kill themselves

Ieave now.

Just simply preform the tasks given to you its one task a day if you dont wanna play then leave

Aww, Wittle Johnny thinks he can tell someone to leave his thread. Didn't mommy tell you not to go on websites like this?

For real? Nah I'm not stupid enough to kill myself what if there really is a prize tho?

Ok fine dont you'll be ignored anyways

I won't ignore you user

I'll be back tomorrow this thread is dead asf

You're still talking and reading. That doesn't seem like ignoring me

Remember tomorrows a new task find the blue whale post every day at 11:45pm west coast time

Yeah they do like Scientology shit where it's like "oh there's a better place beyond earth if you kill yourself now"

FAGGOT

This is now a Spiderman thread