This is not a good album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM
strawpoll.me/12869198
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed

Explain why

tell me something i dont know

It really isnt, just finished my first listen and im disappointed. Theres all these big features but every song sounds the same. Theres like 4 different synths on the entire record and every song seems to go at the same tempo. I dont know if its a slow burner or if its just horrible.

There's glimpses of great songwriting but the features and the thick musk of trendiness really drags this down. Shit's gonna age like milk.

Every track featuring a Staples is absolute nigger top 40 garbage.

You have the opportunity to collaborate with any number of brilliant artists and you choose...that.

It wasn't even intended to be good.

Over featured the artists. Also, I don't think it went as far into being a concept album as Plastic Beach, my favorite.

Explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM

that's putting it nicely. It's 2/10

no it is not

It's a great album.

no it is not

yes it is

no. you're incorrect on this matter.

it's fine

>71 subscribers

tell me why anyone should give a fuck about this autistic limpdicked faggot

you're right
bro fist

you don't have to be racist to dislike this album, but it sure helps.

71 people do without needing your reason

My grandma posted a cat video and got 71 subscribers

the guy is an asshole. He posts his videos day in day out on Sup Forums for recognition.

he's a fucking cool guy from the sound of it. i appreciate his pointed and earnest opinions.

honestly it's just a worse version of 99.9%

thanks for the self-promotion Uridon

kill yourself

Go back to Sup Forums you cunt

n o you kys you cunt

You honestly make me like Humanz out of spite for your review.

it ain't me

Its ok, its definitely disappointing though. It doesn't feel like I'm listening to a Gorillaz album. It feels like I'm listening to an album that's featuring Gorillaz not the other way around like it should be.

I think the albums great, I don't really understand all the hate about it but meh, people will hate it, it'll come around. remember when plastic beach came out, people where furious, but now I'm seeing like half of you say its your second favorite. all of their albums are suppose to sound different as time passes.

>Disappointed
Same here. I really wish he'd have toned back on all the featured artist junk. Half the damn album sounds like it could have been made by any other goddamn person but him.

>Theres like 4 different synths on the entire record and every song seems to go at the same tempo.
This is literally what I though, not to mention that this album feels like an hour song that gets pretty stale after the first 10 mins.

yes its god awful

gorillaz has like 3 good songs in total

It feels like there are too many features, and in those features the additional artists feel more like the main parts rather than complementary.

I'm in my first listen through right now and it just feels like a lot of the songs feel the same.

Fuck drumpf! No fascist USA! #imwithher: the album

Awh calm down, words can't hurt you

strawpoll.me/12869198

VOTE

Has only one good song and everything else is shite especially WE GOT THE POWER!

Meh/10 not as good as their live performance of DARE.

Gorillaz isn't good music ever not sorry