I want someone ruined and you get free nudes in the process. I hope someone knows her. :)

I want someone ruined and you get free nudes in the process. I hope someone knows her. :)

PS You totally can't get them from her via tokens. Let me know if you want more, I don't have many but I have enough good caps :)

Oh come on Sup Forums don't be homos.

not your personal army

So what ^_-
b stopped being anything but shit long ago.

you can personal army in this case. It's free nudes :P

Then again you're a fucking furfag and universally goddamn reviled you fat smelly furry fuck.

:)

>takes furfag bait (literally a doodle)
>posts potato quality screencaps and calls them nudes

>hey what I got is what I got.
>screencap tips totally welcome doe
Furfags btw aren't gross because they're deviant, they're gross because they're so hideous they have to hide in costumes to endure each other..... (on the impossible and unlikely event that an attractive female was into that - they'd still be contemptible - for hiding their beauty )

also trying to expose a cam model because she ignored you in chat is just pathetic. probably asked for feet

hey OP what's your IP

Not user that posted it but I am pretty sure it's a doodle from the site that turns your drawings into a cats (mashes pictures of cats together)

site is in the name

I didn't ask for anything actually. Also not a normal -model- they get paid, and oh, right, their peeps know what they're doin ;)
ahh.

well whatever that fucker's a fucking homo. I mean wtf?

What is it you're asking for, OP?

Just disseminate the nudes everywhere/to everyone as you see fit.

What's this cunt's name?

Sadiee

Dude, if we're gonna out the bitch we need a social profile or some shit.

those I don't have, I wish. Hah.
I'd done that myself. Why do yout hink I just wanted the nudes to spread around.

Oh and she got herself the herp too so you're doing future dudes a favor, not that she wasn't crying about being untouchable.

looks like I might know her, too bad OP is a faggot and posted a blurry ass fucking photo with like 4 distinguishable pixels

OP couldn't get better screens.

you're probably lying but she was like an art institute student of some sort too.