Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My life's reached it lowest today. I've never felt more engulfed in sadness in my whole life. My parents are divorced, I can't control myself and act solely of emotion, and because of that, I mostly just lost my girlfriend because of. I've come here looking for advice. I'm beaten and broken and I'm only looking for a way out of this. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you?
Do you still live at home?
How old is your gf?
How long have you been together?
What did you do to piss her off?

Go see a psychiatrist.

Answer this Pls

Don't so this.

OP here. I'm 16 and shes 15. We've been together for almost 6 months. I know its not long but I get overly attached way to easily. All this week I've been feeling low and depressed and each day just got worse and worse. She was hanging out with friends and I was upset we couldn't hang out so as the night went on I acted out toward her. I agreed to talk but told her if she was drinking or drunk to not even bother, this is where I fucked up, we had a previous agreement that I didn't appreciate her drinking and I ended up calling her sister and friends drunks. I'm such a retard, I acted solely on emotion. That's all I can do.

>I'm 16 and shes 15

i was 16 when i started coming here, 23 now, but you just fucked up by admitting it

Hahaahhaahahahah

Prove that you're 16 let's see some ID

you know i never fuckin realized how OLD everything had gotten

>accidental feels thread

honestly bro, drunks are degenerates, you're clearly smart enough to see that. what are her friends like? are they the whorish drunks that go to parties and get stupid wasted? because whores travel in packs and they hang around each other to encourage each other to do whore things

This sounds less like action based on circumstance than some kind of underlying mental illness. Erratic mood swings like that could just be from your standard teenage hormone shift, but it might be worth seeing a psychiatrist just in case.

look op, imma level with you here
youre experiencing now just a taste of what life has in store for the rest of your life

it only goes downhill from here, might as well start developing some apathy.

youre reeeeaaally gonna need it

Thing is shes not a whore. I just have trouble trusting people when I'm in a poor state of mind. She doesn't drink anymore but from what I've heard and been told by her about her sisters and friends I just didn't know what to think. I didn't mean to call them drunks, I only meant to intend my worry.

Dipshit for actually saying your age, however; you're 16, naturally you'll have high emotions and that's just how it works. What you need to do is stop for a second, think if you're acting on emotion, and reread the situation you're in. A lot can change if you wait a couple minutes to really think what the fuck you're doing. Again, you're only 16 so you have a lot of life to go through, a lot of experiences, this is only temporary. Or you can kys.

Honestly. Explain to her exactly what you're telling us. Remember to keep her thoughts in mind but in the end do what's best for you.

if she's not being truthful with you that's a red flag

Girls at that age aren't even fucking worth it. You can literally do whatever the fuck you want when you're 16, don't let bullshit like this hold you down. You're above her.

Underage! Mods!

Underage! Modddddds! Drunks are awesome cunt stfu.

Also prepare for b&, you underage retard

It's bait user is trying to get op banned I think

found the drunk degenerate

She is truthful, I just didn't know how to react at the time. She's said she stopped and was offended for not trusting her.

Truth right here

Do you know she's truthful, or are you just making yourself believe that because you "love" her? Trust me kid, I'm 18 so I'm not that much older than you, and I've been in a lot of those shitty 6 month long relationships. The only thing they taught me is that they're not worth it, and money is better than women

Everyone in this thread should be band including me, we are really sympathising with an alleged 16 year old who had a gf? I'm jealous he has a gf and annoyed he came here expecting not to be harassed. I'm 23 and would love a 15 year old qt gf. Fuck you OP if you are underage and had a gf. If not idk you still a little bitch. Either kys or grow up

Yeah this, everyone you know in highschool will pretty much be out of your life by the time you're 20, even your best friends, don't stress it.

Truthfully, I'd rather just be blinded by the innocence I have left then. What's the point in all this happening now?

Also if she gets this mad at you for a silly little insult, she's an unstable bimbo and you should find something better to do

Lost my girlfriend
Oooo check out Mr. High and mighty with the walking flesh stick he got to be with for god knows how long.

Coming from me, a guy who cums in socks.

Consider yourself lucky punk.

i still hang out with someone i went to 1st grade with regularly
feels good man

What's the point in it happening later?

That's nice, most people I've met haven't had that experience lmao, I'm close with like one person I know from highschool

I feel like now just isn't the right time for any of this to be happening. My parents got divorced barely a year ago. My dad doesn't care for me and my brother, all he does is drink with his new gf. My mom constantly tries to manipulate us. My grades are tanking. Like all this is so unnecessary right now, I'd rather just let this happen when I'm out on my own.

Make sure you jump with the noose or there'll be a lot more struggling. If you do it right, it should pop your head off.

you're so fucking young dude, when i was 16 I was working and not giving a shit about my grades nor girls... my parents were always at work so i had almost no relationship with them. there is no excuse to end your life on the base of your shitty relationship and your parents divorcing, fucking thousands of kids go through worse and end up better on the other side. stop putting your feelings in the way of what the world has to offer and start doing something with your life instead of chasing this bitch and worrying about your parents.

Found the straight edge Virgin.
No wonder you were never invited to any parties user.

Lmao. Take it from him yeah, OP is an ungrateful underage humble bragging faggot.

Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me
Fuck my fucking life fuck

Not op. OP here I'm alright right now, just waiting on what tomorrow brings.

>my life is shit
>but muuh gf

FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT HOW IS THAT HAVING A SHIT LIFE TRY NEVER EVER HAVING GF AND THEN KYS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Fuck you OP you dopey mopey cantaloupie

THIS FUCK.