Bois, real quick, am I the only one that pisses in the sink?

Bois, real quick, am I the only one that pisses in the sink?

yes, that's what you have a fucking toilet for you mongoloid

If my girlfriend is pissing or shitting on the toilet and I have to go as fuck then I pee in the sink, but it's not my first choice.
Do you frequently pee in the sink as your first option? I didn't know that was a thing

yeah i dont even know why they put toilets in houses anymore... its just so quick and convenient it makes less sense to take the extra time the old fashioned way

Jesus Christ what is this fucking India? What the fuck kind of nigger pissed in the sink under any circumstances? Are you telling me your gf takes so long to shit or shower that you can't fucking hold it in? Why the fuck don't you just fucking go outside to take a leak you piece of subhuman shit? You could even piss in a bottle and dump it into the toilet later you disgusting fucking weirdo.

This, OP is a filthy nigger

I almost exclusively piss in my sink.

Nah i have my dick pirced so if i try and and pee standing up it goes everywhere, i eithet sit down to piss or piss in the sink

nope

wtf why are you so aggro about piss LOL

What the goddamm fuck you disgusting pieces of shit. I can't accept that even here this many of you fucking mongoloids actually piss in the sink like some kind of fucking ignorant African retards faced with a toilet for the first time in your lives. You're supposed to piss in the fucking toilet you fucking stupid pieces of shit, christ.

You're not the only one that shits in the sink, either!

Fuck off you fucking degenerate. Piss in in the sink is fucking disgusting you dirty fucking nigger

All I'm saying is if I have to piss and the toilets taken I'll piss in the sink. Or if I'm at a house party or house show I'll pee outside. It's not really that weird man

OP here, didn't mean to start some kinda preferred pissing area cultural war but holy fuck why are you guys so passionate about urine??

Pls enlighten me. What's disgusting about it? You wash your hands right after and make sure the sink is clean while you do it. Saves a lot of water.

Right? Way better than lowflow!

Bois, real fast, am I the only one that pisses by the ass?

but why do you piss in the sink?

Bois, no joke, am I the only one that pisses on the rocks?

We have no rocks where I live. Sad.

>am I the only one
Not at all, a lot of low-life niggers piss in the sink.

because i exist only to infuriate this guy:

I can see that it isn't worth trying to reason with you. If you don't already know why it's disgusting to piss in the fucking sink then you might as well be a fucking animal. You belong in a fucking pig pen you disgusting pieces of shit. You all deserve to roll in the filth you all seem to enjoy so much. You deserve death, all of you.

I did once.

and my existence is justified for another day

It was not my house tho.

pee in sink not gross

Bruh, all day

yes, sometimes while brushing my teeth

daaaaamn DOUBLE the water savings
>Legend

Kek.

>You shouldn't piss in the sink because you shouldn't piss in the sink.

Best argument ever. Stay mad, autist.

a urinal is just a wall sink

Words to live by

I like pissing in the sink cause ican give my dick a nice wash after.

beautiful :')

You could also dip it in the toilet user.

Dude, I just pissed in the sink because my wife was yakking in the terrlet. I honestly prefer outside though, that's just the way it is when you grow up a country boy.. pissing outside is way more natural than toilets

I used to when I worked away, sometimes the digs had a shared bathroom down the hall and a sink in the room.
It's 3am, need to take a piss the sink becomes the only logical option
I wouldn't do it at home though

Yea, but thats dirty shit water. Sink is clean water.

Anyone that doesn't is a manlet.

the real question is do you ever jack off into the sink so you can look at yourself in the mirror? god damn I am so sexy

OP again, just wanted you guys to checkem before the thread dies

FUCK ABORT

>FUCK

>terrlet

bump

Yeah , sometimes. Mostly if I get up in the middle of the night. It's so much easier if it's at dick level

yes.

usually after jacking off, to give my dick a nice wash.

im gonna marry a sink one day

>piss in sink
>save a fuckload of water for the kids in africa and save a shit ton of money
>2017 and not pissing in sinks

>I'd fuck me
>I'd fuck me so hard

sink appreciation

will this thread ever sink?

I pissed in the trashcan in the kitchen once when I was 8

I've pissed in water bottles and dumped in sink...pissed in sink when girly is hogging the bathroom...pissed just about everywhere strange.....sounds like I drink alot doesn't it.

do you drink a lot?

Calm down nigger. Yeah they're degenerates but who cares? They're the ones who are gonna die alone cus no girl would ever be with someone like that. So let them just be lonely sink pissers in peace.

Nope. I do it everyday

girls actually love sink pissers.can I get a Sup Forumsiddy in here to confirm?

bump

bump

i do that all the time