So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Short answer: yes.

yes

No she isn't. None of this is happening. This is just fodder for you faggots to have your 8th jerk off session of the day.

yaesh

Bingo

is anything real on this site anymore?
..was it ever?

We know that a few females fuck dogs and horses, why wouldnt they fuck a dirty nigger as well? Some woman are disgusting.

OP, is this the 5:th thread you started today with the same subject or are you five friends starting one thread each?

No. My gf does that all the time and I'm okay with it.

>>implying any woman even remotely cares about you

>None of this is happening.
You must live a sad little life.

Sex only on Friday nights, in bed, missionary position and with the lights out? Assuming you actually have sex, that is.

this is the third time I saw u making this thread. Just dump her faggot

Looks like you gotta dump her. She's probably been fucking the nigger, while you're away at work.

If you don't, you'll be fathering someone else's kid.

It'll suck for a days without her, missing her... boohoo... blah blah..
but it'll be fine.. go fuck one of her best friends, and go with one of them(or all of them) instead.

Everyone wins!
Your soon-to-be-ex will get nigger dick, and Karma will make that bitch become a single parent.
With you fucking her hotter best friend from now on YAY!

Make sure you stay fit buddy!
Good luck, don't be a cuck.

don't cuck out kid

Here's the attention you wanted

Said the man who posted this

cucks as far as the eye can see

shared my gf w a Latino AMA

if you don't watch her fucking the nigger then she'll fuck him anyway, might as well enjoy the action

I was speakin' the truth you were speaking that la dee dee da da blah blah blah you turkey

Oh look, another faggot that think he understand strangers from single comments.

What kind of animals take pictures of a sad threesome with an ipad?

I'd love to watch my sister getting blacked

No, it means you are a pussy

we had like 3 devices on hand

on the contrary, I think you'd need to be very secure in your sexuality and very confident of a strong relationship to allow your partner to be shared, especially with a black guy

Dump the skank

personally, i am pressuring my girl to fuck a black man. i would love to watch her does this. but i am very say to say that she is resisting me.

>3 devices
>all have shit quality

keep doing it and she will. just, without you in her life.

eh, i'm confident she'll never leave me.

Hot gf, would bang. Why do you want to be cucked by latinos?

idk, easier to accept than blacks with giant cocks bigger than mine

Why not a white dude?
Who idea was this?