Can you tell me what it is? I started to feel it yesterday but I thought it will go away

Can you tell me what it is? I started to feel it yesterday but I thought it will go away

its a closeup of a mouth

Cancer.

i'd like to know too

You're right ;)

Sperm

Idk what it is but just rinse with mouthwash twice a day and it will go away in a week or so. Try not to touch it too much. I had the same thing earlier last month and it drove me nuts.

Thanks a lot

It looks like herpes.

have you eaten hot pizza and burned your mouth? have you eaten any pussy or sucked a dick lately? if not stuff like that can be a precursor to oral cancer and it's really treatable if you get it fast. totally worth taking a trip to your dentist or doc

Mouth ulcers. Probably from smoking

Do i have to worry?

I ate at my school cafeteria and the food was really hot.

Can I freak out now?

Sucking too much dick man!

Well..nope

It looks more like mouth ulcers as user said, but it could also be herpes... you should make an appointment with your doctor though.

abscess. it's a medical emergency unless you want a brain infection

Okay, thank you, :)

Abscess?

Why do you have some huge ass photoshopped looking rabbit teeth in the front no one is mentioning...

You're welcome. If it's herpes you should not worry because it is a very common and non-lethal disease.

Its Aphthous stomatitis.
Google it.
Nothing to wirry about.

to little cum in your mouth.
recoment you start sending cumdumps
bukake works too

It's not Photoshoped unfortunately

I can calm down

Don't use toothpaste which contains Sodium lauryl sulphate. It may not appear again.

I have those sometimes, hurts like hell but they go away in a week or two. You can try zinc.

Thanks ;)

I really have to use Colgate Max White it makes my teeth white and unfortunately it contains Sodium