TFW You wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums

>TFW You wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums
>TFW you hated every moment of it and will NEVER get that time back

> tfw will keep wasting thousands of hours on Sup Forums regardless

Why are you still here

i don't know.

I said i was "going to the gym in an hour" to myself the whole day and now it's 8:30 pm.

same but its 1am lmao

>Not being productive and enjoying Sup Forums

Leaf learn to prioritize.
I work out 2-3 hours a day. I read. I cook. I clean. I go out with friends. I talk to girls and although at the moment I'm not working I was doing all of that while working and going to school and still managed to find time for glorious nippon weaving board

yeah but what's the point at all

couldn't you just do better by working harder instead of 4chin. How does this shithole even enrich your life?

Do you enjoy coming here? I personally can't say I do.

I love Sup Forums. Somethings in real life make me happy. But at some point I get bored in my day of the same monotonous shit and come here for interaction with an international community of fucktards and chuckles. I don't come here until night time and on nights I know I'm staying in.

>I get bored in my day of the same monotonous shit

That's the exact same same thing I feel. But I spend all day on Sup Forums.

This place is the EPITOME and PINNACLE of monotomy. Every day. The exact same threads. Everytime. Nothing new to learn. Always retardation. Always dumb shit. Always the same arguments.

Because you spend all day here. That's your problem.
Like I said now I'm not working. But when I was. I got up at 7 am. Work from 8-5. Leave work and go to gym. Be home by 7pm ish. Shower, cleanup. Eat etc.
9 PM read a bit for like 45-minutes to an hour. And then shitpost while watching Netflix until 11-12. On weekends or Tuesdays (Trivia night) I instead opt out of Sup Forums for friends/family and bitches.

Dude I've done that before, and everything was great until i got on Sup Forums.

I got drawn into multiple debate threads about morality or races or some retarded shit and then forgot to eat at the right time and then didn't go to sleep on time which fucked my sleep schedule which fucked my next day ----> which then made me mad so I went back on Sup Forums again and then it just went all over again.

This place is cancer. Spending 5 hours here GENUINELY feels like 5 hours completely wasted. Any other activity would have been more useful. Convince me I shouldn't stop using Sup Forums entirely.

Then stop wtf. Just ignore it. How weak are u?
I've been here since 2008. Only Sup Forums actually fucked me up for a while.

I am too weak. I need someone to watch over me and keep me accountable from my addiction.

i hate this place. I don't even enjoy it, at least videogames or watching TV are fun. Kind of learn something, maybe build some knowledge about the videogame lore or practice hand-eye coordination. Here's just nonsensical shitposting.

Saveme.

2am right now

I am literally WASTING my time a bit more as the time goes by

>TFW even Sup Forums has given up on me...

I will always be here.

>tfw I wasted 3x more hours than you on this chinese imageboard

Do you think you'll ever stop? I think I'm close to be honest.

no and I don't want to stop

planned to suicide in a few months or years
I'm fine with this

>Committing suicide instead of just stopping

Also if you plan it so far ahead you're not going to do it, suicide is a spontaneous thing not a "Okay I'm going to wake up and do it exactly 350 days from today".

Suicide seems retarded if you're healthy in a 1st world country. i could only really understand it if you were horribly sick and incapable of ever recovering, and even then I think it'd be worth waiting either for charity or medical advances.

Making threads where you lament and commiserate about it doesn't change it.

Sup Forums is an experience unto itself and has added some value to my life. That said, go walk around the block or try to hang out with a cousin next weekend or something. Life is fer livin.

I plan it for years now

don't worry I will do it, I will not have any other choice anyway. from now I'm fine because I have the 1st world white privilege but it will soon end

>That said, go walk around the block or try to hang out with a cousin next weekend or something. Life is fer livin.

I do. I go on walks before I go to sleep and I enjoy actually being outside and doing something. Instead of typing to a bunch of fucking retards or people pretending to be retards (although I'm skeptical at how well they pretend, almost as if it's natural).

I feel like when I'll be old I'll say "Man I wish i spent more time enjoying nature". Not "Man I wish I spent time scrolling through pictures of BBC's entering white women and reading copypastas".

Maybe that's just me though.

>he goes outside

reeee normie get out

>I will not have any other choice anyway

Why not?

Are you sick? Are you healthy? Are your parents alive? Do you have a home to live in? Do you have food? Do you have an internet connection? Do you have a working brain? Are you able to use a keyboard and mouse on a computer? Do you live in a country not in a current state of war?

Why kill yourself? There's kids living without arms and legs in Iraq or some shit and they don't kill themselves but u think you're special. thats sad man fking retarded, go complain to some kid with brain cancer or some shit and tell him about ".TFW NO GF" and "tfw i spend all my time on Sup Forums when im perfectly healthy and have tons of opportunity"

>REeee everyone must be on my shitty level

>reeee it's a competition to see who's a bigger faggot

>reeeeeee we need to race to the bottom in a competition

>REEEEEE he gets out of bed instead of eating in his bed, shitting in his bed, browsing Sup Forums in his bed

because I want to and it will not change anything for anyone so why not doing it wtf

im currently eating some chips on my bed, pretty comfy tbqh

You keep returning and so it's obvious you're getting something out of it, however beneficial or damaging it may be.

Maybe it's a social substitute, maybe it's simple entertainment, maybe it's a learning device, idk you'd have to examine yourself to know.

okay then do it now and stop talking about it

not yet, in a few years I told you

when I'll not be able to afford an internet connection and a house anymore

why not just try fixing your life instead wouldn't that be a smarter idea?

no mate this is too late and I'm having too much fun with my multiple virtual hobbies

IRL isn't worth experiencing

anyway im gonna waste my time in another thread bye

Join the military

End going on Sup Forums? Yeah true

I really want to actually but it's cucked in Canada. Would join US army or chair force tho

Then do that. I don't know how the process works but the U.S. has ways for letting foreigners enlist.
I'm about to join within a month or two. Will be talking to recruiters either end of this week or next week.

I have a degree so I might go officer school but still haven't decided.

Idk senpai guess I'll look into it but seems like a bit of a Pipedream

still reporting your threads you attention seeking nigger.

the day BIG J gets sick of your shit and rangeb&s your isp will be the best thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

Kek the other cancucks will suicide. But I wouldn't be opposed. Canadians are objectively a cancer to Sup Forums and it'd probably be what I need.

>tfw never been happy
>tfw Sup Forums at least showed some cool stuff here and there