What does Sup Forums think about bosnia?

what does Sup Forums think about bosnia?

Holy place of civil war

full of shiptars

i prefer herzegovina

Cccc

They tried to get rid of Islam ... the tried...

and they would have succeded if the amerifats and nato didnt intervene :/

Belgian guy here! I visited this country once and I loved it! Beautiful landscapes and friendly people.

Bosnians are nice people but it's a shame they have to share a country with nationalist fucktards, jewggled wannabe croats and terrorists...
10/that country be rekt

Then stay there. There's too much of your kamenjar asses up here anyway...

Ez

Shit hole, Dodik je peder!

Some of my collegues are from Bosnia. They're alright.

Also Bosnia gave us half of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bosnia? It's muslim Serbs?

Eh prefer the Herzegovina part.

Well my current crush is on a girl from croatia...so...there's that.

Allahu akbar

Nice land, horrible people, i heard there are lot of Muslims in it. How could we let that happen in the heart of Europe

Nice land with excellent sights, but there is too much bureaucracy, a lot of useless parts just to operate the state, and I see the people are getting concentrated in ethnic groups again.
It's really worthless to keep this state in one piece. I wish they cut it into two pieces, and connected it to Serbia and Croatia.

Wanted to commit suicide a few years ago, then I watched Eldin Dzeko play football. Wow that guy changed my Life around! I love Bosna :D

But if we gave Bosnia to Serbs to rule i'm sure things would be corrected. We dont even have to give it to them, we just need to back of and not to support Muslim scum.

Cut it in half. Left side: Croats and Muslims, right side: Serbs. The subdivision is pretty similar now, we just have to attach them to the neighbouring countries.
Believe me, these two parts have nothing to do with each other at all.

bosna je ono sto se dogodi kada strpas hrpu muslimana, pravoslavbaca i krscana na mali teritorij i mislis da ce funkcijonirati, mulitkulturalisam nikada ne funkcijonira. Bosna je ko mala Yugoslavija. Bosna ima najmanji prosjecni kvocijent intelignecije u cijeloj Europi.

´Croatia is not bosnia, Croatia has christian roots, geman/italian/hungarian/autrian influences and higher average IQ, bosnia on the other hand has muslim root, the biggest influence on culture comes from the Turkish invaders/rapists and the average IQ is the lowest in all of Europe.

serbs are closer to muslims than croats, a bigger part of serbia was under Otoman occupation than the small part of Croatia that was, only slavonia is balkan but whole fucking serbia is balkan