>Prevented 5 domestic terrorist attacks
>Cracking down on pedophilia around the globe
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Getting rid of failed Obamacare

I literally can't understand why the libcucks are so upset. We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been... and all the cucks can do is whine and cry. It's like they hate winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wpTtDuRYOU
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because liberal snowflakes are all whiny lil bitches, that's why

not sure if russian shill or troll.

>inb4 rushons

lol

Nice thread faggot

Patriots all love the guy and I'm actually liking him more and more as time goes on. Watching him slap the liberal press around recently was a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

>t. asshurt hilldong voter

Guaranteed replies. Good one OP.

>Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

>implying he'll still be president in 4 years

Early doors yet, we'll have to see how things work out under his presidency but he sure couldn't be any worse than Obama, that's a given.

Meanwhile at OPs.

if he was a real american hed legalize pizza and lower the age of ocnsent back to 6 or 7

Make America a cuck again

Pray its 8 years 2 TERMS BABY, en mass liberal suicide lmao :^))))

Look at those weak lefty faggots sobbing, everyone that cried when trump won is what's wrong with this country. I hope he continues to blast you fags until you man the fuck up.

>russians

Don't buy into the fake news hysterics Bro, where did you read that? CNN?

>man the fuck up.

I'm the fairly-elected President of the United States and I basically run shit. There's nothing you can do about it and I'll likely serve 2 terms or more because the economy is under booming under my presidency.

>because the economy is under booming under my presidency.
thanks Obama

let me marry an 8 year old then

Even Fox News viewers think he's shit

sad

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

#ddos_cnn

Keep REEEEEEEing, left wing thumbsuckers. Trump is going to be around for 2 terms and you'll still be losers 15 yrs from now, just fatter and older :^))

>or more

trump's "success" is just the continuing flow that Obama started

Libtard

>still believing polls

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT xD

no one is swallowing your shit

sure kid
see
he's already lost most of his supporters. only the stupidest (and the paid) remain.

>polls

>he's already lost most of his supporters
>source, my ass

lol

Trump is actually causing the debt to reverse, its gone down by 68 billion. News from the economy has only been positive.

I'm sure he pays for all the jet fuel and extra security needed every time he flies to his florida palace for a weekend vacation, r-right?

Reptile Overlords
Gay frogs
>Coincidence?

Tax and Spend Obongo

This is why Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

And it just happened to kick in after he left office and not during his ridiculous term?
Logic is good.

>source
Fox News. You love that source, right?

if you really believe that you are literally retarded and should not be allowed to vote.

Except that decrease has nothing to do with Trump. He hasn't put in place any major fiscal policies that could possibly result in a "68 billion" reduction.

Fiscal changes typically take months before any significant results can be observed. It would be more likely, and therefore reasonable, to attribute that to Obama.

Trump as done more damage to America in 6 weeks than any other president in the history of the United States. He's about to do much more by removing Obamacare, which will kill many Americans due to lack of healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wpTtDuRYOU

My stocks and bonds have rocketed under DJ Trump, it's amazing the confidence he inspires after 8 years of democrat mismanagement, it's like a breath of fresh air.

fine. what has actually "kicked in" since trump tookover?

>Getting rid of failed Obamacare

I get the impression that there are a lot of people out there that dont like the idea of getting rid of the ACA, especially when the Republicans alternative is likely to lead to millions once gain having no coverage at all!

I agree, liberals should not be allowed to vote or may be weight their vote to be worth around a 1/3rd of normal voters

The US state department is now under russian control. Let that sink in.

Speaking of being paid. Have you got your weekly shill check yet?

"B-but Obamacare is bad. Trump is going to improve the ACA (which I need to survive)."

Although his healthcare plan doesn't have an exact amount, I like how everyone, even the Reps, are already ballpark estimating it to cost more. On top of it covering fewer people and doing less for those it does cover. A lot of people are going to get fucked.

The unemployment rate has zero to do with Trump. He hasn't been in office long enough, our economic policies are still from the Obama administration.

If you like your plan pay for your plan

>We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been...
So very true, take it from me, I'm from somewhere else in the world, we don't have to call the news fake, and America is seen as dropping into the worst shape its been ever.

I voted for Trump and honestly I feel for the meme.
I still think he's better than Hilary but holy shit his antics are getting to me.
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>President who's been married three times
kek, he doesn't give a fuck about traditional family values, he's a New York Billionaire who's probably snorted more coke than the CIA can supply him.

>online polls mean anything

kek'd hard

Trump is a meme not dank enough to last 4 years.

His supporters mostly comprise of autistic redditors and newfaggs who became permatriggered by all the BBC cuck threads on /b to the point they could only find solitude on /pol where they took the internet waaaaay too seriously.

You can't shit post your way through an entire Presidency.

wootwoot oo rah
and good show

>shill

And that was with over 3 million illegals voting for Hillary, she cheated and still lost OMG xD

>derp

Thanks for the advice comrade Vladimir

You hear this America swine? Nothing to worry about!!!

>Cracking down on pedophilia around the world
Well he lost my vote.

>We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been.

pmsl

Kek. I dont like Hillary, im not a libtard either but....
> He promised to use american steel for pipeline which he didnt do
>mexico is not paying for the wall
>whos going to pick our veggies?

He didnt accomplish shit. Remember, he kicked the media out from knowing any of the truth, so he can manipulate what you want to hear, like....all the great things hes not doing.

>million illegals voting for Hillary
Amazing how the only people voting illegally were for Trump, right?

>M-multiple people have a different opinion than me
>Oh, it-it's probably just a samefag

Are you dense?
Look it up on the webz faggot

>asked for source
>posts some pollsters opinion

lol, no. a REAL source

no u

Was it General Motors that Trump gave a fuck ton of money to "Make America Great Again", only for GM to lay off a bunch of people in favor of automation using the federal money Trump gave?

I think it was a different company.

Source?

You are a true patriot, america was always destined to be a fascist state, the constitution was just a stepping stone to get us to the point where you would be born and finally your opinion would outweigh all those idiots who don't browse Sup Forums.

the op was samefagging. I was watching the number of posters count in the lower right corner, dumbass (or is this op samefagging again?)

ITT liberal snowflakes being absolute children, what's new

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

Just reverse-search the image.

I did.
It's nothing.

faggot

>Thinking a spoiled rich man cares about the american people when everything he does is for rich people and his family to benefit only.

>Just reverse-search the image.

you give a trumptard too much credit. they aren't that smart.

>expecting sources from a left wing retard

Remember when "Drain the Swamp" was a thing? Remember when Trump proceeded to populate his cabinet with closely-affiliated millionaires/billionaires who can be traced back to various corporations locally and internationally (i.e. Russia)?

If you say so shill

>thinks desmoinesregister is a reputable source

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see

That was Ford, and they cancelled plans to build a factory in Mexico, to build an extension on the Ford plant in Michigan. GMC he threatened to hit with a high as fuck import tax if they went to mexico and pulled out of Michigan, hence why you only see 2k jobs being cut, instead of the entire plant.

>alternative facts

I do.

I'd rather have a discussion rather than the same boring shit-flinging for the 100th time, sorry.

You'll have to explain yourself. The article just states what the police report does.

>2 votes
Whew lad