Seriously looking to have my girl gangbanged. Pic related

Seriously looking to have my girl gangbanged. Pic related

I'll bang her. Nudes please.

A WWYD thread about some girl you stalk on FB. Fuck off.

No nudes sorry dude but where are you located?

If you're in Charlotte or Key Largo ever, my girlfriend and I will happily dominate and fuck her.

How does ahe feel about it? How did you raise the request? You told her, right?

p.s. Any shots of her ass? She's cute.

Surprisingly no good ass shots, only one I have is from vacay a while back. Haven't brought it up to her yet, but I know she's been ganged before so it should make it easier

I'd dp.

Sorry forgot to add pic

Where are you located?

'Bama

Damn that's a long way

wbu haha?

Toronto...wanna have her gangbanged asap

You in?

I'd fuck the shit out of her!!!!

That's what I'm looking to make happen

I'm in Milton

Close enough

How many buddies should I bring?

As many as possible. She's tiny, seeing her struggle would be so hot

Can I bring my black friend?

She's had a few black guys before so that's fine

Awesome does she take it in the ass?

Once while blackout drunk, never with me...she regretted it the next day

She has the perfect face to be covered in cum

Fuuuuuck dude, I love Ash!! She's so fucking hot. I'm in Toronto. I'd looove to bang her.

Is she into it?

Lol found a fan! We've been joking around about it lately, hoping it gets serious. You're actually in Toronto and willing?

Yes, I remember a while back I saw a thread you started. I had to go so couldnt stick around but I'v wanted to see more of her since. She makes me haaard

How big are you? Are you white/black?

Post a couple ads on craigslist for your city in casual encounters W4MM. List what you are looking for and not looking for. (i.e if no blacks or anal, specify).

Send responses to legit requests with 3 dates to determine what day would be best.

Get a hotel room. Meet people in the bar. Be wearing something unique (I wear a dress shirt with a Motorhead shirt). If your girl wants to choose, have her watching elsewhere and text you.

when you got your group. head up.

enjoy your group sex.

prepare for feelings of guilt and inadequacy and realize this is eventually going to turn into a tedious, depressing mess.

Separate and pray you don't have herpes.

I'm white, I'm not huge, about 6.5". I'd really really love to see more of her. I want to go down on that sweet pussy so much.

You're gay

Great advice. Definitely looking for mostly black guys, rekindle some memories for her...although if a white guy can give her the pounding she deserves I'm in

Honesty at its best.

I'm from around Toronto want to chat on snap?

She got a kik?

Don't have snap but I can download it

No kik

Black guys (at least in my home state) usually don't respond to group ads nor have their own. Most are individuals so you probably have to do some collecting from individual ads on multiple sites.

Be cautious. Black men usual misrepresent themselves and the good groups of black men know they are in demand and selective

Or kik? Some way to chat

So how do I find the right group of BBCs to fuck my girl?

Fuck off spam. OP here

Where are you from dude? Details about yourself?

If you supply the Jim beam and some casserole, me and the boys from the VFW will help you out.

Tell us more about her. Can we see more of her ass??

Can I come and just jerk off in the corner

i live at jane and finch bro when and where? :)

and here you fucked up toronto is in ontario which is a province not a state

No more ass, but she's got thick hips, which I know is why black guys are attracted to her. She got blackout drunk once and woke up naked at a party, and I want to recreate it

What? I'm OP, that wasn't me. Obviously I know Ontario is a province

idk OP this smells like some good bait

speaking from my experiences from the USA which has states, dum/b/ ass.

Too late you already fucked up tard

Lol I don't even know how you would think that's me that posted that, but regardless, still looking for some dicks for her in ontario

These pics are weak

you all are retarded have fun being trolled

hes trying to find a gangbang dude not leak nudes

OP here, ya honestly don't know who posted this, it's clearly not my girlfriend

like i said when and where i live at jane and finch

if you legit want her to get a train run on her i could call some of the homies

hardly... someone in the usa offering someone up north advice on making something happen from experience. not offering to join in; been there done that lucky still std free and really have no reason to fly to toronto.

I live just a bit south of there. If we can get a few more guys committed I'll give details

how many you want commited lol i got like 5-6 friends that are always down to gangfuck woman if they are worth the effort :P

Oh god those thighs... hnnnnng

So how are we doing this? You gonna get her drunk and we bang her? Or is she up for getting fucked by a bunch of us?

once they see those pics they will be begging you too let it happen asap

I don't know how down she would be for it actually to happen, so I just want to do it like last time...get her really drunk, and she wakes up the next day naked. Shouldn't be difficult

Stale pasta

im down for that haha so your gonna get her drunk then invite us over ?
or can i bring the booze and once she's drunk we bring in the rest :P

I'm thinking option number two, she's always down for shots, and she loves her tits so her shirt comes off pretty easily lol

for the love of god post some more revealing pictures!!

What does she do for a living? Whats her name?

Sounds like my fav plan could pick up a few bottles for each of us and have a shot contest see how fucked she gets :P

Well lets see the tits then!!

That dog is identical to mine wtf

Don't want to post nudes without her permission, but her tits are awesome

In HR

how we gonna set this up?

Can you get her permission? Would you send some nudes privately? (email them??)

Need to know more about you first man, don't want to put her in a dangerous situation

She can resource me any day ;)