Do otherwise normal women with huge, perfect tits seem more attractive because they seem attainable?

Do otherwise normal women with huge, perfect tits seem more attractive because they seem attainable?

Not for me. I go off the complete package. I wont compromise one thing for another.

Big tits are fucking nasty

Nah, I will have to look at her face way more than her tits. I wont sacrifice facial aesthetics for bigger tiddies

I like how the girl in the back is catching a glance off of chicks laptop

We found the feminist

no. they seem more attractive because they have huge tits.

/thread

But feminists are obese. Therefore have huge jugs

I agree

>[yawn] Soooooooo sleepy! (is everyone staring yet?)

>oh my gosh guys! why do you keep staring at my tits?

Laptop?? Don't think so.

the breast envy on that other girl is real. kek

I think we all know where this is going.

and again.

No, they are the fat chicks with small tits, have you never seen a feminist?

Is this a community college or something? Everyone seems so dumpy

She does have some pretty big tits. But the way she's contoured it looks suspiciously like there's a good deal of padding there too.

I'd be willing to bet she's a C cup with so much padding it looks like DD.

And the way she's yawning and pushing them out, she likes to show off. I suspect she knows the perv next to her is snapping pics and she enjoys the attention.

muh dick

I'd really like to think she found out about these photos and there was an air of sexual tension every class until you both started hanging out afterwards.

Yes it's a community college , did you really even have to ask?

They are prepping for their career of 18 dollars an hour while having a student debt of 100k

It's almost like you're both describing an imaginary stereotype that may or may not apply to different SJW cunts and have different ideas about your strawmen.

This.

Dude these are old as fuck

Everyone is catching a peek.

no clue. internet find.

>until you both started hanging out afterwards.
dude, just because a person posts pics, that doesn't mean he took them.

Stop ruining it.

Fucking orange gets me everytime

Says the fat ugly SJW with a belly bigger then her tits

Well fucking someone took them dude and they were all over the internet because they were funny so yes the chick has probably seen them. So yes your fantasy still could have happened and the only bit missing is that you're not with "the man himself".

I can't. Ruining things for people online is literally the only joy I get. I'm not even exaggerating. Literally my only joy.
I have a massive folder of real versions of shooped pics that I post to spoil someones fun when they think it's really a sideboob pic of chloe moretz or whatever.

Samefag....well fat ugly small tittied sjw

I may be fat and ugly but I'm not an SJW or a woman. Didn't notice I called them cunts genius? Christ, if I looked the way I do and was as dumb as you, I'd be completely fucked.

literal whore
cover up

>strawmen
Whenever someone uses this word you know you're dealing with a virgin.

is this you?

I'm pretty sure it's a fat ugly SJW lesbian

same thing

Big tits are stupid. They go bad with age

That's why you trade her in for a newer model

No.

> inspect

Dude, I think this also but I would be ashamed to say it in public in a male company. The most big I would like is Katy Perry. Evrything larger is disgusting.

You're completly fucked

>He thinks this proves anything

How new are you exactly?

Sup Forums uses cookies to track users, if you are using something like chromes incognito mode you can get around that their tracking system

What you posted proves nothing

Spanking.

>the irony

How ironic

That isn't saying much considering her tits are massive.

I work with a girl that looks like that. Average face, otherwise average body, huge tits. She's an annoying, obnoxious cunt and I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.

Congrats. You're doing it wrong.

You don't know what irony means do you? You just read it somewhere and thought you could copy it in any situation. Why am I not surprised?

Well, the amount of STD's she's carrying off sets any attractive qualities Katy Perry might posses

Fuck that speak your mind. I have never been ashamed of saying this, and you will tend to find people who agree.

>Anything more than a handful is a waste. Gary Wallace

y'all really gay as fuck

No,
user used a strawman to convey the exact opposite sentiments
as
It fits the definition of the word Ironic
me having too explaining it to you is also Ironic

Asians are fucking gross dude, I thought yellow fever ended a couple of years ago

this nigga confirmed gay af kys faggot.

> Made up assertion to avoid saying Katy Perry is attractive
Why? You don't have to say you don't find her attractive or anything, pretty much any straight men besides a small minority do.

Any more of that big titted girl stretching?

>me having too explaining it to you is also Ironic

lrn2english you dopey cunt

It's not gay to not want to breed outside of your race, or finding other races unattractive

Not true, bigger ones are still amazing to watch bounce from either above or below and are better for sucking on, playing with in bed, etc.

I didn't make shit up, she was with Russel Brand, He's on mentions all the time about his battles with sex addiction and the STD's that follow it

So if you use deductive reasoning, Katy Perry has STD's

Go back to your trap thread faggot.

You are the only one her that has a problem with the English language.

Point out where I erred?

this, and therefore less attainable cause more guys want them

>google strawman
>google irony
>look back at your comment
>kill yourself

Classic projection

Are you joking or actually this retarded?

Thanks for proving my point.

FAGGOT

Not an Argument

Retarded is it.

>guys, guys, relax, I was just playing game, the goal is to make you feel strong negative emotions ;)

We are all faggots here, unless you are visiting from reddit. Then you are a cuck homosexual with a bbc fetish

>He thinks he's in the debate team
kek what a faggot

You are the one that doesn't know enough English to even correct a basic sentence,I believe that more than proves you to be the restarted one here.

Yes

This is Sup Forums, we are all on the "Debate" team

This thqh ifrcr, famalam brosef.

It's that and the shaved armpit.

>implying I care about correcting you

Can you translate that for me, I don't speak retard

Back to plebbit with you two. Have fun begging for upvotes plebs.

Am i the only one who realy wants lo lick them armpits

That's obviously a lie, you wouldn't of pointed out any err if you didn't care.

I have never visited the site known as reddit, I assume you have though.

I prefer the face before tits.

I prefer having something nice that I see everyday than big tits that I see once a day/week/month.

It's fun ridiculing you, correcting you doesn't do anything for me. I know this is a difficult concept for someone so insecure that he measures his worth by """winning""" online debates, but hey, I don't care about that either.

>trying this hard

Man, you must live a sad life.

No, I do too

lost on the orange one

I want to sniff her armpit

Fucking orange