So i want to take a screenshot of a instagram storie without being noticed...

So i want to take a screenshot of a instagram storie without being noticed,can anyone of you Sup Forumsros recommend a screen recorde app or something that could work?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6221897/Crazy-chan-hot-glasses-selfie-amateur?gid=6221897&page=0&view=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

az screen recorder. ez simple

I think the guy who made casper for snapchat made something for instagram.

Google casper and snapchat and find his page and look for it.

instagram does not notify screenshots

ive thought about taking a screenshot with the instagram stories chrome extension, that doesnt send a notification either right?

Same girl? Who is she?

it does,ive seen some people get caught

THERE IS AN APP CALLED AZ RECORDER.
> IT RECORDS THE SCREEN OF YOUR PHONE.
>SAVES THE VIDEO IN YOUR LIBRARY.
>PLAY THE VIDEO.
>SCREENSHOT WHEN YOU WANT TO.

no it doesn't

How about just note the URL. Clear Cookies. Don't log in to Instagram. Open the URL, inspect element, resources, click until you find the image you want and drag to desktop.

i screenshotted the storie from the instagram stories chrome extension,i really dont think that sends any sort of notificaction

Instagram stories do not send a notification.

Been wanting to know that for a while

so far no girl has pmd me for takin screens with the app

>2017
>not having xinsta which lets you download any video or image from the official app (stories included) and even profile pics
Newfags

girls whoring hemselves out on instagram have thousands of thirsty betas orbiting them, I'm sure they don't have the time to tell every single one of their followers to fuck off and stop creeping them

I can confirm for snap and insta

it's crazy chan, newfags.

imagefap.com/pictures/6221897/Crazy-chan-hot-glasses-selfie-amateur?gid=6221897&page=0&view=0

only one I have.
Got more?

Yes more pls