Chips and crisps. What do Brits call a belly button or navel?

Chips and crisps. What do Brits call a belly button or navel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7958NXulcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same as you.

>Tummy Turny Innie Outie

Also, after looking at the lead pic I've posted, didn't Wales have a say in the construction of the Union Jack? Stupid Amerifag here

Wales is a Principality. It was already united with England when Scotland joined and the flags were combined.

Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales.

Oh, and have no idea if it's true but my impression of Wales is they're a bunch of push-overs. England lite?

Wales was considered part of England before the Union Jack was created. Wales is thus "represented" by the St George's Cross (England's flag).

Don't say that to anyone in Wales.

They're all rough as fuck crazy bastards.

I prefer this one.

Thanks

That's bad-ass.

Seriously?

they're all sheep fuckers

I'd be OK with this.

I've also read a bit about the Isle of Man or Mann. Wtf?

Bloody Welsh, being the odd ones out in flag designs.

Their national dish is cheese on toast. That's just lazy.

Well said. Thanks much

The worst football violence I ever got involved in was in Cardiff.

You'd think that with it being their capital city, with a stadium that hosts lots of international events, that the locals would be a bit more tolerant of visiting fans.

Don't wear your home kit if you're on your own.

Kek

Checked. I went on a stag do there, the stag had his ear kicked off in a street fight outside kfc. No joke, that place is rough.

I'm English and lived in Wales and I wouldn't say that they are pushovers at all. In the west they are not keen on English people and can be quite dismissive and rude. In the east they're pretty much like anywhere in England but that doesn't mean they aren't proudly Welsh. Overall it's a nice place and the people, wherever they're from, have understandable views. If you did call a Welshman an Englishmans pushover he would probably beat the shit out of you tbh.

What is a stag? And sorry Americans are so greedy that shareholders need to expand and put KFCs everywhere. Good shit, tho

Thanks. See, I could Google this shit but results would lack first hand experiences. Well done

The groom to be. A stag party is when you go out one last time before getting married. The stag is the groom. It's a hen party for the ladies.

The Hangover was a stag do. They can be elaborate holidays or just a night spent down the pub.

That's cool. In the US, it's a bachelor and bachelorette party

Same. I live in southern California and most will go to Vegas but some just go to a bar or a friend's house for a small party

A "do" is a way of saying party.

Men have a Stag Do. Women have a Hen Do.

Never seen The Hangover. Worth watching?

Very cool

I don't know why I find referring to women as hens sounds sexy. What do you use instead of sexy? Sexy seems creepy and dated.

We call it an umbilical crevice

Sexy is just sexy. One colloquialism you might hear a lot in the UK is "fit". It doesn't really mean physically fit, necessarily. But when someone is attractive, they're "fit" - male or female.

Sexy is different though, isn't it? I'm not entirely sure. Unconventionally attractive people can still be sexy.

We still use sexy but might also call someone "fit".

I've got to take my girl to work in a few. Please keep the thread going and explain more language differences. I may be boring but I find this interesting. Thanks to all who participated.

Went a bit retarded there - I meant to say "conventionally unattractive".

Am also interested in language so happy to help.

Nice pic. Wow! Isle of Man is tiny.

tbh its not that rough in cardiff

was out last night in town after the rugby, newport is much worse

I knew what you meant. Well expressed. And you're not retarded. Thanks

Ugh, now Scotland have to beat England for us to have even the slightest chance of winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7958NXulcw

dont know shit about the rugby im just there to get smashed and mock the irish

Checking in from god's own county.
What do other Britfags call this fine British cuisine?

Pic appropriate.

Checked and kek'd.

>bacon barm/bap/muffin/cob
Which is it?

OP here. Takin girl to work now. Thanks to all. Keep it going. Don't get me wrong, I still love the Brit fag vs amerifat anger threads. Were all fat and you have bad teeth. Later all

Fuck your flag.

Bacon Butty

YAAAAARKSHIRE

Yorkshire pudding

thats pretty cool actually

We don't really get any notice :l

did you just assume that island's gender?

A bap obviously.

Bantz

What do brits call the hood of a car?

Bonnet, and the back end is the boot

a bonny tooty noot

A bonnet.

What's a fender on an americar? Is it like wings or bumpers?

This is a bonnet to us American/Canadians

same here, hoods/bonnets are basically the same thing