G/fur thread?

g/fur thread?

anybody?

More scallies.

Less scalies

*fewer

Keep em coming

My babies all have food. Only my G.pulchra is eating though. It usually takes the others awhile to respond to the presence of the food, and Eric usually only eats a couple of the crickets right away and lets the last one wander in the tank for a couple of days before eating it.

Nobody cares

Also bought more a fair bit of gouache. Sort of wish they sold large tubes of the stuff so I don't run out so frequently.

Sup Forums is not your diary faggoy

My spiders care that they have food.

I ain't no goyim. And Sup Forums is exactly my diary since it's wholly anonymous and the threads disappear after a short while. It's perfect for that exact reason.

You are one lonely pathetic sap arent you?

Lonely? No. Pathetic? Probably not. I mean, I'm not the one jerking off to cartoon animals having sex with each other on a random image board and getting pissed that someone is posting something that isn't cartoon animals having sex with each other.

More knots and hot guys please

Anyone else ever wonder what a knot feels like in your hand?

i have a obsession...with knots..yis more pls

More stronk scalies!

i like that sculpture
very 'maoi' inspired, know what i mean

i more wonder what it feels like in my ass >.>

Throbbing and pumping all of his cum into you?

Yes, I know what you are saying.

fuck off faggots
i want to talk about early-to mid 20th cent. abstract art and this dude's spiders

yeeees...feeling that thick knot pulling at my walls as he pumps me full ~

aint going anywhere

ugh~

Less knots, more scalies and hemipenes.

nooo.more knots

do you make only that 'extreme impressionist' style of head?
if so, why?

Mmm yah I love the feeling of cum but having a knot stuck inside you must feel great while he's throbbing hard and all the cum has no where to go but inside of you

i completely agree...this is why i love secondlife...so many knots..everywhere hahaha

theres nothing better that to have a big muscular wolf mount you and ride your ass like hes trying to break it

Nooo. More scalies and hemipenes!

noooo i love my knots!

i never liked sl I just thought it was too weird for me but I can imagine how hot it must be to take his knot all the way and see him break you in

I only work in this specific mode when carving, yes. They come from my memories of young childhood, which are very foggy. I am also obsessed with specific types of sculpture/sculptors and have an affinity for the Imagist poetry of Ezra Pound. They sort of naturally come out of an amalgamation of these specific things.

Two shafts are better than one

wrong

>pulled out
You're supposed to stay knotted together and make out or cuddle or something

keep up the good work
you're pretty much as folk as you can get when it comes to artists, posting your diary and discussing your art with a stranger in a thread for 2d bestiality

yeaaah..its addicting as fuck not gonna lie X_X

im in love ~

Requesting the best of both worlds: Reptiles and knots in the same picture

Cease this at once

avant garde

this is someone i currently have the hots for on sl

Furries should die in a fire

he's soooo hot I wish I could meet someone like him