Hey guys is this cut infected it has a little orange slime on the bottom...

Hey guys is this cut infected it has a little orange slime on the bottom. It had a lot more covering the cut but I cleaned it off with some hydrogen peroxide and water. Should I see the doctor is it normal in the healing process?

Here is how the cut looked a couple days ago, the open part of the cut looks like it got wider but maybe it's just the dead skin went away making It look wide

Go to the doctors, OP

u be fine

Just use fucking alcohol and keep it clean.
If you're immune system is shit from all the AIDS you have then go see a Doctor

nigga that's infected

I've had cuts like this OP while flying kites... although not very dangerous.. i would advice u to go see a doctor

OP GOTTA AMPUTATE THAT SHIT BRO!

Take a shower and let the wound wash out (no direct stream). Then let it dry over night and don't cover it.

let it breathe. dont keep a bandaid on it all the time. it will heal. no doctor needed. had several of those

keep it clean and dont put plaster on so tight, if you wash your hands change the plaster that's why your finger has gone white

Iodine and gauze, user

If you do see a doctor then its ok
But if you dont want to heres what i'd advise you do:
first - get a piece of cotton and wet it with some alcohol, rub it on the wound
second (optional but advised): get a piece of metal, knife, a metal rod, etc... clean it, heat it up until its red, let it cool down until the red disappears and as soon as the red disappears put it against your wound.
Third: bandage it.

Did the cuts have that orange slime too?

Thanks for all the info guys Ill see if it gets any worse in three days before seeing a doc.

Doesn't look too infected.
if it was, your finger would be red, it would hurt a lot, and there would be no puss or orange / yellow shit. It would be slightly healing, but spreading.

Get some anti bacteria wash or some shit.
A pack of clean bandages or gauze, some medical tape.

Wash with clean water, bad some of the anti bacterial shit on it.
Then get some anti bacterial cream like polysporin, dab that on and cover. Change bandage daily, or when needed.

If it doesn't improve see a doc.

yes. its oozing out. wipe it off gently with alcohol or whatnot. just keep it clean. and let it breathe.

Letting a wound like this 'breath' does more harm than good. it's exposed to all the shit.
Better to just keep a bandage on it to keep it moist and let the blood do the work.
Only time you should let it breath is when you're just sittin around doing nothing.,

then dont do anything. if u know ur'e gonna do something then ofcourse ur'e gonna put a bandaid on. kinda self-explanatory

too much hydrogen peroxide, you killed all the skin cells around the cut. Stop putting it on. You probably would have been fine, but now you're going to need a doctor.

Have people who post these kinds of things never cut themselves before?
Jesus fucking christ you must live sheltered lives.
Clean it with soap and water, don't use any fucking chemicals or peroxide, and leave it alone. Put a bandaid over it if it's likely to get dirty.
The gunk coming out is plasma and dead white blood cells; all perfectly normal part of the healing process.

This good? Thanks for info google didn't help me find out about the orange slime

I'll let it breathe at home while I sit

I just wiped it off with some today

It looks a little infected but nothing that should cause concern.

Take some gauze and disinfect it with some wound alcohol. Squeeze the wound a bit so you get most of the pus out, then use more gauze to clean the wound further.

If you still have shit to do then put a bandaid on it and refresh it regularly. If you can just chill out then let it breathe.

If it gets worse go to the doctor, you might have literal aids and your body's immune system can't deal with a simple cut.

Nurse here. You're fine. What you're seeing is fibrinous residue - cells your body uses to mend the wound, that are now dead and that your body excretes.
Stop dousing it with hydrogen peroxide, it's no longer useful. Don't "let it breathe", keep it covered and moist.
For this kind of small cut on an area that's hard to keep covered, I'd advise you use honey. It actually helps a lot with the healing process ; controlled trials proved it more efficient than antibacterial lotions and bandages when used by untrained healers.

Check it daily ; go see a doctor if a red, painful, swollen area around the wound starts spreading.

>not red or swollen
its not infected yet, keep antibiotic ointment on it

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the info you all gave. I'm gonna drive to town to do errands now. Hope you guys all have a great day!

Ok I want you to remain calm you have just captured a ghost in your pic! Next to your knuckle I can clearly see the outline of a foot dangling in mid air. The big toe is clearly visible

I get cuts like that on my fingers quite often and the best thing to do is clean the wound as best you can and keep it dry. You can use a bandage, no ointments necessary.

Usually heals up in a few days