How do I tell me parents this is what im into now and to not expect grandchildren?

how do I tell me parents this is what im into now and to not expect grandchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xev3f_genesis-jesus-he-knows-me_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't

assume I have to

Then leave out the horse fucker part.
They'll probably already be disappointed about no Grandkids let alone that their son is a horse fucker

just pretend you're gay mate.
I've been doing it for years, works like a charm

>Then leave out the horse fucker part.
no

>just pretend you're gay mate.
DEEPDARKFANTASY

>become a priest, or find some other moral justification for not wanting children; then don't mention the horsefucker bit
>pretend that you just can't find "the right one"
>your preferences might change over time, one day you may want kids after all

or

>"Hey mom and dad I'm not into human women anymore I only want to fuck horses now lol"

priests dont make money , fuckl that shit

Neither do horsefuckers though

that's not an occupation user

what kind of fucking answer are you even looking for then

there is NO good way of telling your parents that you want to fuck horses now instead of real women

either you find a way to avoid having to tell them your disgusting fetish (and a bunch of ideas have already been posted for you), or you go full retard and tell them that you're a degenerate piece of shit who only gets off to horse vaginas

god damn son

you could make it one.

Become a horse breeder ... Money + Fetish = win.

>priests dont make money
I live in Poland, not true. They each own several top-end cars each, I've never seen one live in an apartment, they always have a house.

>They each own several top-end cars each
seems jesus tantrum against the money changers ended up being pointless.

As if they actually cared.

the protection he wanted was only for the jews anyways, he didn't give a fuck about anyone else. They actually follow those laws BTW, they don't fuck over their own kind.

>just pretending

dailymotion.com/video/xev3f_genesis-jesus-he-knows-me_news