Any UK Law students around? Got a Law essay to do and will be willing to pay for someone to do it for me

Any UK Law students around? Got a Law essay to do and will be willing to pay for someone to do it for me.
The question is, "Identify and evaluate the circumstances in which the courts will consider piercing the corporate veil. Refer to
relevant decided cases."
It's only 1800 words but Law isn't my major or minor so that's why need help.

Well, how much do you wanna pay?

How much you want :^)

When you say 'UK' do you mean "United Kingdom"?

i ain't gon' do it but fair heads up to any retard out there, this is worth at least 150$USD

Where the fuck else would OP mean?!

In the states the main university in Kentucky is called 'UK'. Usually you put 'U.K.' For United Kingdom

I'm doing A level law but judging by the question you want a uni level law student don't you

dark why r u on here

fuck off Clarence

Are you a law student at the university of Kentucky? It's seldom anyone from the UK writes it as U.K.. that's far too much effort.

>Asks for any UK Law students
>States law is neither his major nor minor

Nigger that's not how UK degrees work

Yes United Kingdom.

I would not think so?

Kek, yeah I'm a Uni student.

Oh but it is, I study Accounting & Finance, and Law is one of my modules this semester.

you can do combos in the UK its just a shit idea so hardly anyone does it

Black men are mor dominant and physicly superior to white fags.

Yes, I get that you little racists get all angry like cute little squiqqly pets, but you need to understand, the average white guy watches television and lives in middle class neighbourhood.

They get PTSD from a single fight, they are awkward, mentally ill, and socially disabled.

Africans have survived warfare, scheming, gangfights, warfare, starvation, the natural selection in africa only allow the strongest most powerful individuals to breed.

Now take these alpha dominant africans who been murdering their enemies since day one, put them with the little beta whites who at tops 'hit the gym' and lift tiny weights, and put them against a warrior. And soon you will see why blacks conquer the shit out of whites.

And sure, the white denial will be strong, its psychological. When screaming nigger doesnt work any longer, whites cling onto
>b-but muh m-money! m-muh more f-financial secure..
Yes keep making money to make up for your inferiority, but beware, middle class will soon vanish completly, and you will be left to face the reality of competing with blacks and moslems on even scale. And they will win, because they are more adept, stronger, more persistant.

Reality will kick in, and white inferiority begins to show. You stand no chance, your daughers are born whores, your sons are geneticly too weak to fight.

OR YOU COULD DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK YOU LAZY LOW ENERGY CUCK

You listed warfare twice you dumb nigger

TopKek

They're called Joint Honours degrees and aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Im a UK University student also.

What Uni?

Cambridge - Medicine

Whatever helpd you sleep at night, friendo.

Every ethnic group has seen war, famine, and street fights. If you want to throw, my Irish ass will put you in the dirt, kid.

Now I've worked with a lot of brothers over the years and only one was more in shape than me and I'm not really in shape. He was an infantry vet so I think that says more about vets than black men in general.

Crips, Bloods, unassociated drug dealers, accountants, comptrollers, and business owners have been my friends, all of them brothers.

The only thing generally any black person has over white folk is the knowledge of proper goddamn seasoning. Seems like white people forgot salt was a thing when we stopped using it to pay for shit.

just reword this and evaluate it

There is no real separation between the company and its owners. If the owners fail to maintain a formal legal separation between their business and their personal financial affairs, a court could find that the corporation or LLC is really just a sham (the owners' alter ego) and that the owners are personally operating the business as if the corporation or LLC didn't exist. For instance, if the owner pays personal bills from the business checking account or ignores the legal formalities that a corporation or LLC must follow (for example, by making important corporate or LLC decisions without recording them in minutes of a meeting), a court could decide that the owner isn't entitled to the limited liability that the corporate business structure would ordinarily provide.
The company's actions were wrongful or fraudulent. If the owner(s) recklessly borrowed and lost money, made business deals knowing the business couldn't pay the invoices, or otherwise acted recklessly or dishonestly, a court could find financial fraud was perpetrated and that the limited liability protection shouldn't apply.
The company's creditors suffered an unjust cost. If someone who did business with the company is left with unpaid bills or an unpaid court judgment and the above factors are present, a court will try to correct this unfairness by piercing the veil.

>*unsheaths katana*

Europe doesnt allow guns for normal people, without going through extensive rigid filtering.

Average, lanky, skinny white guy gets rocked by the powerful punches of africans, but continue to be in denial that a race of beta computernerds who are notoriously scared of conflict is gonna win over former ex-soldiers who lived in poisonous jungles and murdering neighbours.