What is the story behind this photo?

What is the story behind this photo?

A typical photo from Europe after they invited the "Great and rich Culture"

has to be south africa or rhodesia

It's Rhodesia

Resident Evil 5 : Ground Zero

Rhodesia, aka Europe in 5-10 years.

Race inequality

I think this is the new Planet of the Apes movie.

I know you're doing your "snarf snarf, Europe is fucked" thing, but look at the nature surrounding them in that image.
Tropical trees and junk. I'm guessing white family living on farm somewhere in Africa.
Based on the car and their clothes, I'd say this picture was taken in the 70's or 80's.

He is referring to what future it brings to invite people who have no interest in European culture or it's people. Economical migrants, with nothing to offer, but complaining and demanding.
Combine this with a self-hating movement of white feminazies, and you have created a increasing hostile situation, fueled by hate towards white people.

I know what he is referring to, but that wasn't what op was asking for.

the dog is a rhodesian ridgeback

Do you really think, that he doesn't know this?
He is as you said, just doing his "snarf snarf, Europe is fucked" thing.

man you faggots during the day are some kind of special

KEK

What is your point? You are here too you know....

hahahahaha top kek major lul rofl rofl
lord supreem kek overlord god kek ahahahahah

Everyone is just spouting some gas propelled racism and spraying all over the shop , no one has answered the question , and op has posted this here because he wants to spark a thread on hating blacks. Will you people ever have a logical argument to go with your retarded beliefs or are you just gunna stay here circle jerking each others own opinions

Are you having a stroke buddy?

Sauce?

Who cares enough about black people to hate them though?
They're just other people who look different.

One woman and two little girls are about to get "culturally enriched" over and over and then probably murdered.

Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe during the time he was stripping land from white farmers and giving it to black former soldiers who had no clue about farming. This resulted in starvation and poverty for many.

zimbabwe is what happens when social justice overcomes common sense