This is the best Sup Forums movie

this is the best Sup Forums movie

>film that makes ian curtis a chad

not really

Who gives a shit about ian curtis?

He's just some fuck who commited suicide.
He wasn't a good singer or songwriter
He wasn't charismatic
He never did anything special
He didn't come up with anything

Does the entirety of his mythos revolve around "he was sad and then he committed suicide"?

Ian was 100% Chad

Nah, Pump Up the Volume is

#alpha

this is a legitimately great film. I put it on expecting some bullshit romanticized story about his depression. Instead I got a very dark, quiet, understated fil which portrayed Curtis as a human being, and one who did a lot of shitty things. Beautifully shot, well written, very well acted, I really had no issues with it whatsoever. Easily one of my favorite biopics about a musical artist.

nah, it's Almost Famous.
>self conscious and impressionable teen as a lead.
>pretentious and abusive dick lead guitarist who teen has man-crush on.
>manic pixie dream girl who's also a lot lizard, and a easy bang for everyone but the lead teen, cause -- reasons!!!
>and a whole lot of feels during the film.
>and a decent to okay soundtrack that gives the film, shit, what's that thing called? Oh yeah, heart or whatever.
>(in b4 someone calls me a retard for whatever, also, here's a pre-fuck you.)

i fucking hated every character in that movie especially the main one and the whole misogynisyic undertones of the whole le friend zone women belong to me shit...

>unrequited love
>MUH MISOGYNY
Get out SJW

Ugh no, Almost Famous sucks.All that bullshit about "rock and roll" being some sort of spiritual thing, ugh it makes my eyes roll so hard. There are some funny moments but over all the movie sucked. My stomach churned every time they launched into one of their speeches about what rock and roll is "really about". It was so cliche and horribly written. I really fucking hate that piece of shit film.

kek

Almost Famous is the best Sup Forums movie even though it's dadrock heavy.

I thinking your missing the sarcasm of the post you replied to, user. It's okay -- it happens.

How? It's trite bullshit.

Best Sup Forumsmovie is Leningrad Cowboys Go America.

Yea you right I skimmed

>it's trite
>it's bullshit
... How is It NOT the best Sup Forums movie for those reasons?

I like the Radiohead one, but admittedly haven't seen many Sup Forums movies.

If I didn't know Radiohead and watched the movie, I would of assumed Thom killed himself shortly after the movie had finished filming.

Another photo he's carefully posing for and still doesn't look that great. Give it a rest.

uhhh try again sweetie

Did Peter Hook ever look younger than 35 or is it just me?