Will there ever be an end to the McMeme?

Is there anyone out there left who can actually compete with this guy?

He needs to be fucking humbled.

Nate Diaz vs McGregor for the lightweight title at stockton

Uhh did you watch his last two fights?

>best fighter in the world
>a meme

Lmao

No. FW and LW are trash, gooby is way ahead of every fighter in both divisions. Maybe Khabib can wrestlefuck him if he doesnt get knocked the fuck out going in.

Khabib

REMINDER

Khabib and Tony Ferguson both beat him, and I predicted him to beat Alvarez. However we will avoid both of them and fight Diaz for the trilogy or go back to heeming manlets

Khabib. If he doesn't get slept early he'll smash Conor on the ground.

who cares when the fights are so obviously rigged

t. butthurt iggles fan

>got submitted by diaz
>barely escapes by the skin of his teeth in diaz 2

He isn't gonna go back up there, he knows the manlet divisions are filled with no name losers. Dana isn't gonna fuck this cash cow up like Rousey

Nate beat him in their first fight and could've arguably won a split in the second and if not it was a very close fight.

literally quit against diaz

IM CRYING MY KING

is it that far out of the realm of possibility? Do you know anything about sports history?

>arguably won
kek

Your boy lost. You don't need to be an assblasted cuntrag about it.

Khabib would turn him into a kebab

Nate Diaz.

WHO IS NATE DIAZ FOR $500, ALEX?

khabib got rocked by michael "black jackson" johnson, he would get slept in the first excange

>woke up late
>only caught the last few minutes of Eddie v Connor

dam

how was Woodley v Wonderboy?

>le "Diaz will always destroy mcmeme xd" meme

First fight, McGregor knew shit about BJJ. He took an intensive BJJ crash camp and is still training BJJ, that's why Diaz couldn't bring him down on the 2nd fight, and he wont bring him down again.

As much as I hate to admit it, McGregor IS a great fighter who learns from his mistakes. Diaz is more of a very angry reckless kid, while McGregor always keeps his cool, there's always grace and precision in his fighting style.

>and is still training BJJ
you mean like every fighter in the world?

>Woodley v Wonderboy

4TH ROUND BEST ROUND, TRYON WAS BLASTING WONDERBOY WITH PUNCHES ALL OVER AROUND CAGE

Round 4 was nice, Wonderboy got rocked like 3 times and stuck in a tight gilly and popped out to end the round throwing a few bombs, hilarious announcement where they gave the majority draw scores and still said Woodly was the winner and then back peddled and said it was a draw

literal FOTY consideration

Well he sure as fuck wasn't doing it before Nate 1

Your welcome

Khabib if he immediately goes for the takedown

Proof that MMA math needs a revolution.
>RDA btfo's Diaz
>Diaz btfo's McMemer
>Alvarez btfo's RDA
>therefore, Alvarez btfo's McMemer

Only problem is that McGregor is operating with MMA Calculus at this point

The issue was he gassed, he would get choked outcif he went to the ground with Nate regardless

It was fucking amazing. Wonderboy was really confusing Woodley with his timing and distance, but Woodley wrestle fucked him once, and also killed him in round 4. Then there was some fuck up with the score cards and they announced that Woodley won a split decision when it was technically a majority draw.

what did conor mean by this

He has been wrestling and training BJJ for years. The issue was he let Diaz establish the jab which set a pace he can't keep up with. In the second fight he broke his foot kicking Diaz's leg so he wouldn't be able to establish the jab, without those kicks the second fight would've went like the first.

McGregor struggles with bigger guys who can use their reach and don't falter under pressure, there's fuck all of those in the LW division. He sleeps Khabib quick if he isn't instantly suplexed. Fergo's fight with him would go the way of Max's fight with him though would get really interesting in the later rounds.

mma string theory is needed

copying Tyson Fury

Why do you numale faggots like Connor so much ? Is it the meme beard or the meme tatoos ?

>barely escapes by the skin of his teeth in diaz 2

how to spot an absolute blinded by hatred moron

>3
>THREE
>(three)
>knockdowns

"i could beat you with my hands tied behind my back"

If you beat your enemies, they win.

I dont think any MMA fan can argue Aldo was trash, he was a top 3 p4p for years and got laid out in like 10 seconds, Mendez is also elite, everyone else he beat is meh but considering how bad he made them look and the fact Eddie was champ.

Can't blame Conor, guy fought and beat a last minute replacement at the biggest fight of his life, then beat the champ, then it happened again and instead of running back to his division rematched the guy who beat him at the same weight and won, then fought the champ in the weight class above the division he owns and embarrass him.

You can knock his gas tank, or his submission defense or whatever but nobody had ever accomplished what he has. Penn can kinda be argued to be remotely close but he technically had a draw in his LW title shot before beating Hughes and then lost the rematch and lost to GSP when tried to win the WW belt while actually holding the LW belt. Randy was moving down and had lost his HW belt before winning the LHW, and then lost the LHW belt before winning the HW title again... nobody else even comes to mind? Title shots in 2 divisions? Edgar lost his LW belt before moving DOWN and then failing to get the FW belt. Benson moved up but had already lost his belt and never won another one...umm, rumble was never truly successful at the lighter weights and never won the LHW title anyway.

I know im ranting but just trying to point out how nit picking it is to say Alverez wasn't good when he was the champion who beat RDA after RDA was killing people like Pettis, Diaz, Cerrone and Bendo

>3 knockdowns
>still couldn't finish him, had to win by split decision

fuck off Mcmeme

>RDA btfo's Diaz

Wrong.

Diaz was out boxing the everloving fuck out of him, RDA countered with leg kicks and takedowns/fence grinding to win.

NOPE
EIRE FOREVER
HE DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT
Legit most successful MMA fighter in history.

Because he has one of the most entertaining and heem delivering styles in the roster. He has never had a boring fight.

Memes are good now. Memes won the presidency. He's the most meme fighter of all time.

>Conor gets a 50k performance bonus

does he literally wipe his ass with it?

wtf happened to this timeline

>Cerrone takes WW title
>Drops to LW to beat Conor
>Drops to FW to beat Conor

Retires and lives happily ever after doing extreme shit.

Cerrone would heem himself with a cut to 145

Who would win, Woodley or McGregor if Conor gains weight and moves up?

>cerrone
>winning a title fight
>against a lefty

nice meme

he will lose his very first fight post 2016

He most certainly was you retard.

kek, he didnt lose the first nate fight because of inferior bjj

he lost because he completely shot his gas tank throwing lunging power shots and finally getting caught by nate

he knew he had no chance to win, shot a desperation takedown and gave up his neck to fight another day

Even mandrama is less scripted than this """sport"""

What was his fucking announcement?

That he's not fookin sorry for everything he's done.

Look at his face. LOOK at it.

He'll never be the same again. NOONE is ever the same again after they fight me.

Diaz landed 13 standing strikes in that entire fight, he didn't box shit

I sure love people who run their mouth without having a clue what they're talking about

it's all fucked

>Is there anyone out there left who can actually compete with this guy?
Any decent MMA fighter over 200 pounds.

>best fighter in the world
How is he the best fighter in the world when he'd get his ass beat by plenty of fighters? Unless you're champ of the heavyweight division, you're not the best fighter in the world.

I'm becoming a Conner fan. His striking is amazing.

I think calling him the GOAT is a bit premature considering he has never defended his belts.

He is the GOAT in self promotion and trash talking though. I'll give him that.