How can white women even compete?

how can white women even compete?

fixing that hair up must suck

Compete with what
Two bronze statues?

this is a white woman with blackface

Animal control

It's not, google search that image

you wish white boy. this is a true african queen.

Blurple

I mean, she IS cute

a true ape

Thats a drawing

she's fine

She's like 60% white anyway

The only competition she would win is a pan scouring contest

not much difference tbh

would cum on tbh

melanin goddess

In terms of tanning, I honestly don't think they can.

I'd love to see this chick's asshole

cute!

We found you, Mr. Devil!

OP reply to himself

*seething*

She's made of venta black.

She looks like oil.

She's so black she'd look the same in black and white photo

I still think the Asian are the superior race, and they probably just sit and laugh at white and black people. Though to be real, the world would probably be better without black people.

Yes we know. Someone already did that.

>that thing
>superior anything

LMAO

No. This world would be better without your racism

Their women are sexier then white, or black women, and tons of them are at least as smart as a white person. Dunno how you go wrong with Asians

Posting in a shit tier thread

Holy shit bro. How's 5th grade treating you?

black women are the only goddesses.

We get it. You feel guilty. But remember that's all in the past. The only thing you can do now is not repeating it.

Jolin Tsai is a goddess

>implying you wouldn't fuck her if you had the chance

white boys are hilarious with their insecure racism.

why dont people like you stand out in public and say this shit. because you are wrong fuk boi.

Asians are smartest but weakest.
Blacks are dumbest but strongest.
Whites are middle smart and middle strong - smart enough to outthink blacks and strong enough to overpower asians

>you made whiteboi

Sorry. I wouldnt. Not racist. Just not my preference

Funny you should mention insecurity, making these bait threads

How can't they

Uh no it would be better without black people, by a long shot. Prove me wrong

Hint: you can't

You must be black. Because this post sounds so unintelligent

any of the territories that the black have, would be drastically improved if it were controlled by either whites or Asians

I think that if most African countries would've been not tampered with in the early stages of their development they would be better off than currently. But not sure

disgusting

Is that thing real?

You'll never hear the liberal media tell you this, but there is a large portion of the African populace that want whites to take over again. They aren't stupid. They realize that things were a hell of a lot better back then.

This is very much possible.

However, them doing as well as european countries is still unlikely, if only due to the harsher environments.

Shoe polish

>Early stages of development

Europe didnt begin true colonization or exploration of Africa till the 1800's

Still waiting to see her butthole...

True I still often wonder what would've happened had the glorious Europeans not plundered the Americas and Africa and each continent had a chance to progress on it's own

Just stop giving them help from the US and Europe and see what they think

At absorbing radiated heat? Outclassed.

They had a chance. THOUSANDS of years went by. Entire empires rose and fell before Europe ever stepped into the Americas, or sub-Saharan Africa, and they did basically nothing.

Mud hut meta over ruled

By not having vaginas that smell like putrid garbage.

They would've developed into modern societies eventually, albeit at a slower pace. They would probably be on the same path as Europe, just a step (or several) behind.

because i can see white women

>African queen

If that's what you call queen-tier you things are worse than I though.

MUH MELANIN DOE

she's so African her gums are black

well, they actually look like human beings

This lady is black with a blue hue

>Blacks are dumbest but strongest.
World records suggest other wise. Most of the strongest people are Scandinavian/Slav/Anglo

tho i kinda agree with thats cherry picking

you don't know what average is?

African-americans, which I'm guessing this idea is based on, don't actually have that much in common with actual africans.

After living as slaves they've been bred certain ways, while their "natural" counterparts back in Africa are smaller and weaker than europeans, especially northern europeans.

Historically proven ... Look at all the old colonies .. once the white man left it turned shit hole once more.

I appreciate your input, Gooky McChink

lmao that was good

KEK

They got a head start and were given the opportunity to take advantage of the advanced culture, technology and education. They gladly took these and gifts then acted like spoiled children, not wanting to put in the work or effort involved. They just go back to the old ways once the whites are gone and the shiny things break. Hunt, gather, fuck and fight is all they will ever know, basic survival. That's why crime and murder are so rampant. Steal what they want or need, fight and kill competition/rivals.

spotted the low T faggot

legit looks a demon

> Asians are smartest

I grew up in Korea and I assure you,sir, you are incorrect. I've traveled to Taiwan, Japan, and extensively throughout Korea, as well as through the Philippines.

Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines are all huge shitholes.

Japan is ok.

But if you want to know who the smartest people are, you have to look at how good the countries that they built are.

Most Asian countries are absolute shitholes, what does it tell you about how smart they are?

ventablack
*VANTA*

it stands for Vertically Aligned Nano Tube Array

Sounds like that would be structurally weak. Carbon nanotubes are strongest when aligned like the carbon in a diamond.

Of course I don't know shit. I'm not a chemist, geologist, or materials scientist.

yeah, if you touch them it breaks the array and they no longer absorb light basically. but that's neither here nor there.

From left to right
Raven Tracy, Bernice Burgos, and Miracle Watts
all beautiful but I'd rather go with Bernice

The Asians had really good empires and cultures though just like the whites did. Theyre shit holes not because the whites bombed them out

what? that dark skinned monkey! horrendous!

look at this white queen! so beautiful! perfect body and face!

This is true beauty. Zwarte piet van com'piet'