So. Lets get this out

So. Lets get this out.
I like to crossdress.
The thing is, i need advice on telling my parents because they almost found all my female clothing and underwear and i dont want them to think im a creep and stole all that stuff(i bought it myself, didnt get it from anyone else) how should i tell them?

invite them into the room while giving me the succ

Tell them any way you like, it won't change how they feel about it. If you honestly feel like you have to tell them, though, it will be less emotionally painful if you understand that they probably won't be happy.

Best of luck in this endevour, friend. I hope they accept who you are

if you have one parent you trust more and think he/she can deal with that in some way, just tell it one first.
And then discuss a way of getting out to the other parent if you want them to know.

If you think they won't be able to deal with it, stick with not telling them to not make things go bad.

For the most part I just live with my mom, she knows a little about this fact about me, because i kept getting mail.
Other family members don't know about it.

A best friend of mine also got to know about it when things went.. strange a while ago. But he's a pretty pervy guy (too) so he was able to deal with it and not judge.
He also browses this website, so this tells a bit.

did you do lewd stuff with him already?

s-some..
though not while crossdressing yet.

this kinda thing is so terrifying to me, I cd too and it would just go against pretty much everything people know about me

it would be like the end of the world having to explain this to people..

add: It's even stranger to me when it comes to the fact that he already has a gf that he's living together with.

so he's a cheating asshole.
they likely care less about it than you.

>so he's a cheating asshole.
well, he keeps telling me he and his gf are open about this kinda stuff.
Also it wasn't full-on buttseks.
I'm also not entirely sure how it came to this.
But it seems like he's been working towards something or put something in my water, I dunno, not that i'd really care.
I just gonna keep waiting and see where it goes.

Dude, it affects your life in a big way even coming out as bi. People still reserve their judgement despite the legal progression unless you live in like fucking sanfran lol

I would recommend being pretty honest and straight-forwards with it. Are you an aspiring tranny or simply like to crossdress but are otherwise cis? Whatever it is, just tell them exactly what you told us.

>I would recommend being pretty honest and straight-forwards with it.
This really depends on the people you think about telling it.
Like as an extreme example: if your dad was a total right wing fascist, you'd probably be doomed.
Like seriously find out if you think they can deal with it. If they can't wait till you get your own place to live and stuff so they can't fuck you up too bad from one day to another.
Then it's easier to deal with keeping it secret than dealing with the consequences of having told it but getting fucked in the ass (the bad way).

I have similar problems, I havent started yet but a good friend of mine said I can keep my stuff at her house until I get my own place.

>I can keep my stuff at her house
I wonder what she does with your stuff when you're not around.

just tell them you're an autogynephile you fag.

>autogynephile
huh, so that's a thing

I wish she was interested enough in me to be pervy so pervy. Im hecka beta tho and dont think Im her type (not because of the crossdressing thing.)

they're gonna think you're a creep for cross dressing anyway, does it matter?

aww, that's lame.

Qt trap

I remember when i told my mom about it she told me my dad was somewhat into this thing years ago.
Well.. that explains where i got that from.
Awkward moment, but also kinda relieving.

Idk I could pursue her but she could easily take advantage of me, and how ever into that I am I'd rather just have a set relationship right now.

the nicest thing I've seen on here in a while.

thanks! x3

yeah, some things are just more valuable than quick lewd things.

I think you should reveal yourself. Like some evening if they are watching tv or something just walk into the room they are in as your female persona and explain that you cross dress and you would appreciate their support and love.

I wish these excjanges could last longer. Any one kik?

I could imagine this being a bigger shock to them than just telling them first.

No, sorry, just occasional Sup Forums posting.

ster1168 (samefag)

>cd's are traps

Gtfo newfag. Not on mones then not trap. Simple.

I use them interchangeably, a trap usually does it for sexual gain. Idk.

also not right.

traps are crossdressers who go out to catch man and "trap" them.

crossdressers in it's basics are just crossdressing for the sake of it, mostly private.

taking hormones already means you're going the transgender route, since you start modyfing your body directly and hardly reversable.

>crossdressers in it's basics
with that i mean crossdressers who don't also fall under another term like trap.

this isn't really about crossdressing but i guess it's still somewhat relevant to the thread.
i'm mtf and at 7 months on hrt. i haven't outed myself yet to my one side of my grandparents and i probably have to do soon because my boobs are getting to the point where they are impossible to hide. my grandpa has seen me in skinny jeans and a relatively tight top today because he happened to visit my parents while i was there. he didn't act like anything was out of the ordinary though. now my question is how do i out myself? should i go to them in female clothes because he's seen me in them anyways or still male stuff? don't really know how to strike the topic either?

>should i go to them in female clothes because he's seen me in them anyways or still male stuff?
maybe some more or less gender neutral clothing?
But overall makeup having it a little noticable?

At least that's the first thing that comes to my mind in this short time.

>>taking hormones already means you're going the transgender route
on /lgbt there seem to be femboys who are taking hormones with boobblockers so not really the transgender route.
>hardly reversable.
most of the effects are reversible. if you are on them for too long then you need to get a mastechtomy but everything else should go back to normal in a couple years. that doesn't apply for ftms though, testosterone is a hell of a drug.

>femboys who are taking hormones with boobblockers
why is this the first time i hear about something like this?!
that's some interesting stuff.

It would be a shock to them but its gonna be a shock telling them. At least if they see you they'll know you're still their kid just expressing yourself.

yeah, that's probably the best idea. i have a pair of girl jeans that's straight cut and a sweater that still somewhat conceales my boobs. i just hope they ask some question about the make up to strike up the topic, they didn't seem to care about anything else so far.
probably because you don't visit /lgbt/? they also take an antiandrogen that keeps sperm production intact.

Funny how all traps that were famous on here are trannies.

Again you're wrong newfag. Crossdressers are not traps. Traps are trannies.

You fucking normie newfag.

My mom left holy water and a note about how im going to hell for being trans so it could always be worse..

oh and now I have no friends plus my wife is slowly pushing me away

I wish I was normal..heroin please

>probably because you don't visit /lgbt/? they also take an antiandrogen that keeps sperm production intact.
Yeah, probably because i heard they don't really accept people there who don't take any meds to get somewhere, or something like this. Like they're mean to just crossdressers.

That would be the moment they'll think back to, years later, when they remember you coming out.
In such a situation I'd be out of words to explain the situation, but if you know what to say and got kinda laid back parents who wouldn#t get a heart attack or something, maybe.
It all depends on the people you wanna tell that stuff. Without further information it's hard to judge the situation.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in (...)
No for real, imo the overly correct word doesn't really matter in this situation as in this context people know what is meant.

Thats what I do..where a girly bracelet to keep you happy works for me

>My mom left holy water and a note about how im going to hell for being trans
Sorry but i think your mom has a worse mental condition than you do.
I'd laugh my ass of at that.

but for the rest, boy that really sucks.

Wear im tired and sad but whatever

Its funny until she tries to have me commited 4 times and undergo shock therapy

Sweet life. Where can I meet someone who will save me from all this?

My family found all my shit growing up and I'm thinking my wife found all my fucked up shit now. Let it be. Life goes on.

i haven't really seen any hate against cds but i haven't visited in a while because there is a lot of trans hate.
why are you sad, user?

i wish i had the balls to just go to the store and buy womens clothes. that is pretty brave. or do you buy online only?

do you have a tumblr?

Its a long story but the short one is you cant run from who you are at least not for long.

Now im living a lie I cant get out of and I just want someone to love me for me and hold me

don't be sad user

holy fuck.. are you over 18? get the authorities to know about that shit.

Why is it fucked up to connect with your feminine side and feel safe in this fucked world. Some people take a bath or shoot smack I wear girls
clothes

Tried but the authorites were told by her I was dangerous and to be approached with caution. I married the girl I was with so it would stop but she is still plotting and my wife is sick of it sooooo

idk guess ill just become a statistic

that sounds awfully familiar to my life. why is it too late to get out of the lie and find someone?

Is that Dio?

you are far to kind I dont forget people like you
you shall be successful in your next endevor

>idk guess ill just become a statistic
fuck no you don't!
Don't let this maniac win.
I'm sure there's a way, some way.
Like most drastically move somewhere else without telling her where.

Idk my lie is an iron tomb..

I really just need to take off

If inwasnt married it would be easy but if I wasnt married I woild be like Nicholson in the cuckoos nest

Sorry for my poor typing

you could divorce, you know? it's going to be tough and emotionally taxing but i'm sure you'll be better off if you feel this bad about your marriage. you might want to visit a therapist, they can help you through tough times.

Thanks for all your thoughts and kind words..you people are amazing. I dont really like to complain to much here if anyone wanys to talk

[email protected] what do I have to lose

Diego Brando best husbando

dammit! reply here and now that you won't do shit to
>just become a statistic
come on!

does op have a tumblr?

damn, are you 12 and this needy? like holy fuck.

The know you are a fag dude. Parents always know, they just don't wanna upset you.

You're kinda right.
Mine expected me to be a fag, but didn't expect me to be into this kinda thing.
I wish i knew if they went as far as having a bet going.

Strangely enough, even back in elementary school i got that title, and kinda kept it throughout my whole school time. Even after changing schools i was asked by girls if i was gay.
Although i wouldn't consider myself gay, but bi, only with a tendency to feminine men, not man men.
But maybe It also just came from me being a lonely beta guy who's now open to more options to not die alone, no idea.
But it's funny when other people notice it even before you do yourself.

i feel your pain, user.

crossdresserfag here. i wish i could come out and not live in the closet. :(

pic related.

If your a qt13 twink bottom - come out of the closet as a "gay" keep your clothes in the closet

If your a top - keep being a man

Don't tell them anything. Honestly, what the hell do they care? Unless if you are underage, they can't really tell you anything. And if they can't really accept that you like being a sissy, then you should probably move out.

Or say your girlfriend left all that shit there.
>inb4 they know you're a fag

Your boyfriend left those there then.

if it was me I wouldn't tell them unless they questioned me about it. But you shouldn't tell them if you aren't ready