Could somebody please explain why you guys hate vegans. I don't try to push my views on other people and...

Could somebody please explain why you guys hate vegans. I don't try to push my views on other people and, I've lived this lifestyle so long, I don't enjoy having to constantly the reasons behind it. I can't eat out at a lot of places and I often have to turn down food people offer me, so it can be a bit of a hassle. Still, a lot of the meat alternatives taste really good, and I am not deficient in any vitamin or mineral, despite popular belief. I actually feel bad when people go out of their to accommodate my diet. I just wish people weren't as prejudiced and judgmental and that I could sit down and have a nice meal with other vegans and carnivores alike, stress-free.

It's Sup Forums. People here are supposed to hate everything beyond their narrow worldview.

> triggered when someone does what they don't do

Sup Forums's average mentality is that of a 12 year old

I personally don't 'hate' vegans. What I despise is the militant vegan/vagin who perpetually espouses that their dietary choice is somehow more ethical and healthier, and that somehow, anyone who doesn't share their POV is either immoral, a murderer, or a lesser human being. But then again, such a perspective as theirs is due to a non-meat diet which restricts protein necessary for brain development.

>I despise is the militant vegan/vagin who perpetually espouses that their dietary choice is somehow more ethical and healthier,

It's a meme. Nobody does that shit for real.

They do. It's part of the mental illness, proven by studies.
The quiet vegans get upset at the the majority who throw angry tantrums.
"Oh hi, I'm an example of the low percentage of the group I identify with... therefor ALL my group is like me, unlike the majority that is a problem to society."
It's Liberal identification 'logic'.

ridiculus moral, killing an animal or a plant is the same fucking thing. Both are living beings, and both "suffer" from their deaths.

>such a perspective as theirs is due to a non-meat diet which restricts protein necessary for brain development.
Haaa

btw no lack of any vitamin of mineral? How you doin with proteins brah?

I hate vegans because being a picky douche-bag eater is a choice, meanwhile other people in this world would kill to eat what you turn down, some people are dying of starvation right now as you type your bullshit. So go feel good about your self somewhere else, faggot. Hope your entire bloodline dies in a fire.

veganism is a cult

I'm actually a hyper-vegan, I don't eat anything that was ever alive in the first place. I don't eat any type of organic material. My diet consists mainly of sand and space debris.

Yeah well billions of animals die to satisfy your rich fat ass so I wonder who's being egoist here

hahahahha sand is not a fucking vegetal

>having to justify
BULLSHIT

Typical human response to turning down food they don't want:
>"Hey Susan, have some of these wings, they're delicious"
>"no thanks."
>"ok, your loss"

Typical vegan response:
>"Hey Susan, have some of these wings, they're delicious"
>"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM A VEGAN YOU DISGUSTING MURDEROUS MEAT EATER"

>have to

No you don't, you choose to. If you choose an uncommon lifestyle you shouldn't be surprised that not everyone wants to cater to it.

That said, I believe that most restaurants and events should offer at least vegetarian food, but offering vegan options everywhere is unfeasible, particularly because many vegans have different nutritional requirements (what's vegan for one person may not be vegan for another).

Why does everything always have to be all or nothing? We get it, you're involved with the environment. Just cook vegan at home and enjoy the occasional strip of bacon when you go out with friends, you'll live a happier life.

They don't die for him. there's nothing he can do to stop the machine of society.

besides animals are inferior to humans, they are here for us to subjugate. Cows, pigs, and Chicken are one of the most thriving and succeeding species on earth because of us.

And yet you made a thread about it.

This.

I once dated a guy for eight months before I found out he was a vegan.

>host christmas dinner party at my brorhers steakhouse for some of my team at work.
>this guys wife is fake gagging and acting all disgusted that everyone is ordering steak
>"well hunny i didn't know you hung out with murderers"
>"well being vegan is much better for your colon"
>"vegans dont have the same impact on the environment"
>"vegan"
>"im better than you"
>"VEGAN"
>My boyfriend all of a sudden bursts
>"Will you SHUT UP so we can enjoy our meal in peace!?!"
>"HMPH. See just what i mean, typical agro behavior from a murderous meat eater"
>boyfriend picks up his plate and shoves it in her face
>"EGG PLANT PARMESAN. Do the rest of vegans a favor and shut the fuck up you pretentious cunt."
>"b-b-b-b"

>the tables are quiet
>akward shifting in seats
>i speak up...
>"wait... you're a vegan?"
>"hun, i love you, but youre not too bright though" he says

Come on honey eat

/thread