Vape thread

Vape thread
Rx200s
tfv8 with t8v8 coils
post yours

Are you fucking gay, dude

well i mean yeah

Juice stock :)

Alien mod with Goon RDA on 0.151 build :)

Wanted to start vaping but shits too expensive for me, fucking 3rd world country. How is it compared to smokes ?

damn, how tf you even gonna go through all that

it doesnt feel as great but its pretty close, and its cheaper after about a month or so depending on how much you smoke

A lot of dripping, plus my girlfriend uses another big kit so we go through it quite quick, some of its so nice :)

With all the trap threads I didn't think Sup Forums could be any more gay.

I was wrong.

I'm running a joyetech cuboid and a tfv4 with tripple coil head thinking of upgrading to a smok X CUBE. Btw your juice stockpile aint that big i make my own juice and have 500ML of peach flavor steeping :P

currently running a stock G-PRIV mod.
dual 18650's
Big Baby Beast take with t4 coilhead
far from disappointing, but i'd like a couldbeast or a cleito 120

I've had a ktech nano for a few years, and I think something is wrong electrically with it

All my coils seem to be burning almost immediately

Either that or there's something very wrong with this juice. I've had this shit before and when it gets hot it tastes like cancer.

Dude go into temperature control on your mod and tone it down that ought to fix it

fuck you gayyyyyyy

Only got an apsire k4, only because i started like 2 weeks ago though, gunna be upgrading soon

Been addicted to vape tech for the past year but finally starting to wind down now. If I had to get rid of everything apart from one set up I'd keep my Aromamizer plus on a Boxer mod, and I'd miss the Serpent mini on a Mini volt the most.

OP, pls just die

Rx200 with a Horizon Artic v12. Very impressed on air flow and production. I love the new VTC6's too, I'd recommend them for mAh.

im rocking the Alien 220w with the tfv8 using the v8-t6 coils.

Also side note how the fuck is vaping gay.
Taking better care of your body not wanting to inhale tar in to your lungs.

And getting lung cancer and other shit by sucking on fags.
That's totally gay fucking morons.

I have been trying to get off cigs forever and nothing has worked until i found vaping.

About a year ago and haven't touched a cigarette since.

Rx 2/3 with slim clito .4 ohm at 45w

It's fucking great m8, there's a bit of a transition period while your lungs clean up a bit where it makes you cough on the pull, but it's all gravy after that.
Assuming you smoke like a chimnney, it's probably best you jump straight into a full lung hit set up.

Temperature mode is for fucking around with different wire materials.

Either you've been dry burning the coils, using too high a wattage or the coils can't handle the VG percentage in your liquid.
Some coils just wear out quickly though, that's why I gave up on that shit and moved on to rebuildable tanks. It's way more easy building than some people make it out to be, plus it's a lot cheaper.

got a smok 220 w/ tfv8 baby
running quad right now

dropped a pack a day habit cold. picked up the mod 2 weeks later. realized it was all about the action and not the nic. its just not the same. havent been about to do anything creative since.

anyone know if you can bubble/melt/etc on these mods?

bubble/melt what?

canna conectrates

You can get tanks with ceramic coils that are advertised for that, but they're supposed to be shit.
I've tried diluted CBD oil through a regular tank, but it just gunks the fucker up in no time.

Pretty much this i have tried canna conectrates with both ceramic and normal tanks.
It cloggs up the coils too fast in normal tanks and the ones withe ceramic coils the taste is super off.
And the ceramic coils have a tendency to crack real fast.
Your better off ether smoking it as is or getting a dry herb vape kit.

Me and my friends stuff nice colour on that rx 2/3 op