First to roll a 7 chooses the reply

First to roll a 7 chooses the reply.

send nudes

You can make it up to me, don't worry.

Never speak to me again you fucking infidel. After what you did I promptly converted to Islam and fucked 17 goats.

reroll

If you read this your mom will die in the next 30 seconds

rereroll

i'll forgive you if you send me a pic of your butthole

Well, there you are. Got a 7

"Just go die"

Deliver OP

This one's better

7's have been rolled.
will OP deliver

Did it, pics in a sec.

send her this pick

Lurking

respond, nigger

winrar, post results

good job OP
Post results

"But don't you realize I straight up love you? How about we pack our stuff and move to Iraq together. You could convert to Islam and could be Allah Akbarring all day together!

Roll a 3 pick next response.

I'm fond of: I'll forgive you if you send me a pic of your butthole.

do you not praise Allah

send nudes and i forgive you

also tell us what happend yesterday OP

I'd like to take a sharp left into your anus

I'll forgive you if you have regrettable sex with me

Ill forgive you if you have a goat orgy with me

No idea. It's from some number I don't recognize.

"Ayyy nigga suck dis dicc"

well thats makes it much less interesting.

I can tell you a story from some other night if you want user.

theres your 3 OP

o okay, post convo

sure

OP delivers.

Then what do YOU think you should do to let me forgive you? I think this is fair, and we can call it even.

i wasen't joking around about the nudes tho, iv wanted to fuck you for a long time

Forgot to add that dubs gets next reply.

Plus, personally I thought it took a sharp right. So... let's figure out how we can get past it?

rawling for this repl

If thats how you want to play it, fine. I am immigrating to Sweden to reunite with my brothers and rid this foul planet of its sin. You'll be first, you roach.

roll

your pussy probably tastes like fucking the remains of a dead orphan anyways you fucking cunt, fuck you.

You think this is funny?
You made me fuck a goat to death.
that was my favourite goat...
rip Sam ;-;

i might be funny but i don't joke about wanting to fuck with you

Bitch I rolled a 3, I DEMAND you send your nudes

rolli

It'll take me a few mins to type it up, but I will deliver.

So anyways, when are we going to fuck?

Who is this? Kinda forgot.

These threads are fake. It's a fake chat program you can download for your computer to talk to yourself and it's made to look like a mobile app.

rerolli

Wanna come over and hear some more jokes?

No no bb plz spank mei bad boy am i plz no bb bb plz no I can had more did you died?

im not jokin, also we can meet again drink some warm milk , eat cookies and make daboomshakalaka ;)

Roll

keked and cheked

Rolling either of these

Reroll

da winna

When I was 9, my uncle picked me up for a night out and we had so much fun. This was normal; he was my favorite uncle and I his favorite niece and he didn't have full custody of my cousins after his divorce so he would spend time with me. After eating pizza, he took me to his house and we started watching TV. My aunt, his second wife, got home and said hey. He kissed her on the cheek and followed her into the bedroom and closed the door. After a while I heard a struggle and walked in to find him strangling her. I just kinda watched in shock. After she was dead, he walked me into the living room, sat me on the couch and called 911. He hung up, sat down next to me and said everything was going to be okay. He was a cop, so he pulled out his service weapon, and shot himself in the head. I have a black spot in my memory after that. The police arrived a couple minutes later to find me snuggled up next to his body, crying. They took me into the station, my parents picked me up there and we went home. My mom had to wash her brother in law's brains out of my hair. I didn't talk for about 4 months after but I eventually recovered after LOTS of therapy. I still have residual issues like PTSD that is slowly getting better, but 11 years later, all I want to know is why he chose to do it all with me there.

better send all 3 OP

You wasted your dubs bro.

Reeeeeeeeeeroll

Re roll

This roll

This roll on check em

I have a fetish for sisters. Will you be my sister for the night?

roll again

this

No I didn't. All of this is fake.

Roll

Saw my mother nearly kill my sister. She was smashing her (23 at the time) head on the tile repeatedly. My sister wasn't fighting, and wasn't even screaming for the matter. Just sobbing. I was too shocked to even do or say anything (I was about 12 or 13). At this point, I already knew that if one of us got in the way during another's beating, she would unleash her wrath on the both of us. She eventually grabbed my sister's head and was going to smash it into the coffe table edge but my grandma pulled it away just before she did. My mother then dropped my sister's practically limp body on the floor, got up and went to our room. She then told her friends about it with a smile on her face and said "if my mom didn't move the coffee table, I would've killed her"

Way to go faggot

Check em rolll

this

Last roll then thread abort

When I was eleven and twelve a lot of things happened (big move, divorce, illness in the family) which left me pretty miserable. Eventually my mother tried to help me by bringing me to a psychiatrist. He started out with an interview like you would expect. Then he wanted to do a medical examination and evaluate my motor development. We went into another room, he said my mother could come inside too if I wanted but he sort of suggested it would be better if she waited outside. I was really embarrassed about her seeing me naked since I had just gotten my first pubes, but something made me insist on her coming along anyway.

The medical examination was sort of normal, but as part of it he was feeling my testicles and something was off. I mean doctors do that, but something about the way he touched me didn't feel like what a doctor does. After that I had to undress completely and do somersaults and other physical exercises on mattresses on the floor. Really embarrassing and weird, and when it finally was over and we left, I was sure I would never go back. I wasn't yet sexually aware and I didn't understand what had happened, I just knew it didn't feel right.

When I was around twenty, my mom finally managed to tell me that a few months after my appointment, the psychiatrist had been arrested for molesting young boys. She still felt really really guilty for not spotting it, and tried to explain how as an old school nurse she was taught to always do as the doctor said without question. I don't blame her of course, nothing really happened but it's really disturbing to think of what could have been.

I bet you believe the moon landing was faked too.

check em

wanna help OP smash

youve got a pussy as nice as your pussy because today is caturday sweetheart.

Re roll

In my first dorm, I lived in a 1930s historical building on campus and it resembled a haunted mansion. I took the stairs everyday because it was right next to my room and the elevator took five minutes to go from the fourth to first floor.

One day, I was going down the stairs to go home for the weekend and it smelled like trash around the second floor landing but I didn't think much of it because it's an old building. I came back after the weekend and it still smelled weird on the second floor area of the stairs. I continued to use this stairway throughout the week to go to class. On Thursday, it smelled especially bad. It was like a mix of barbecue sauce and ketchup and trash. Still, I didn't think much of it and I went to class. Coming back to my building, I saw five police cars, and ambulance and fire truck leaving, and a van that I assumed to be a coroners van because someone was found dead in their dorm room and they had been dead for a while. I had been smelling a decomposing corpse for the past week.

Here's the morbid part: my building only has single dorm rooms so it's one person per room. It also has a 24 hour quiet policy so everyone is cooped up in their rooms and you could go days or even weeks without seeing other people on your floor. The circumstances made this person's death a lot easier to miss. It turns out that people on that floor had been bringing the unpleasant smell to the attention of the RAs but they didn't do much until one of them finally opened the room.

jesus christ lmao

OP, we have a winrar

What did you say to me, you little bitch? I've slayed thousands of victims in anal warfare. You screwed up, kiddo. Your ass is mine.

I have been a paramedic for about 7 years and I've seen at least a hundred dead people. Honestly doesn't bother me at all. I've got a job to do and very few things are even memorable. But I have a few runs that haunt me.

I've picked up an infant that was throw out the back window after a wreck because his parents neglected to buckle him in. I saw a man jump off a parking garage and pronounced him dead 10 seconds after he landed.

I had a 2 year old who was backed over by her aunt. Absolutely crushed. This was 4 years ago, I still remember her name and the day she died.

I think OP died from goataids

Are you Japanese?
'Cause I want to get into japanties.

He'd never deliver shit. Even if he did, he'd fake it.

Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady. In the end these girls always go after DOUCHEBAG guys who treat them like shit, and only talk to me to cry about it. I’m sick of being considered ‘beta’ or whatever you call it.

rolling

I had to pull a dub then didnt i ;-;

roll

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

relling