youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, but "loosely"
(left a bit of foreskin)

And whats you opinion?

Da.

Yes. I'm an amerifag so I was cut at birth

>part of me wishes I had foreskin to see what it's like
>98% of me is glad I'm cut because 99.9% of men where I am from are cut.

I have no option on it one way or the other. We had my son circumcised when he was born last year.

if you mean me I'm quite happy with it.

No and I'm glad. Every chick I've been with is happy she can give me a handjob without needing to lube that shit up

Current gf says the best sex she's had has been with uncut guys

fuck you no

you discust me

miss me with that gay shit

radical circumcised.
reason: phimosis

no so i can whack without fear of ripping my dick off

you know that wasn't the only solution so now your mutilated for nothing

Yes.

before: my dick stinks like hell. sex hurts

now: my dick is healthy and clean. sex is good

now fuck you

said the guy with the stinky anteater no girl would suck

yes, but I wish I wasn't

nice case of sour grapes same fag also im cut dipshit

Yes and my boyfriend loves it

kek how do you know that 99.9% of the men from where you are are cut? what are you gay? and another thing, why would you want your stinking dangler to be like 99.9% of all men? also why the fuck would you circumcise your son? you're robbing your son from a lot of pleasure just because "my dad did it so i gotta do it"

hahaha gross!!!!

I want to stick mines in

fag

wow shes actually missing her clit

No pleasure difference. He's depriving his son of yeast infections and uti's.

I wish I could shake hands and thank the Dr. who did my circumcision. While flaccid, it is covered pretty much entirely. But hard it pulls back and shows off the head. I have the perfect combo of form and function.

you are absolutely retarded if you believe that go read a god dammed book

oh and should we circumsise girls to how about we remove there breast buds no chance of breast cancer then

ohhh okay in that case go ahead and chop it off your son wont miss it

Nah son, you're retarded. You need to read an UPDATED book. There have been studies. Look it up, you fucking idiot.

yea but dont worry she isnt missing any pleasure from it and it looks way cleaner too! not at all mutilated and frightening

Yes the knob was too big, it is great actually.
Ladies love it and I didn't even know what smegma was while you fags were already eating it.

planned on it

kek thats literally what being uncircumcised is like unless you have phimosis or some shit
>dad was circumcised
>brother was circumcised
>decided not to circumcise me
>escaped the jewish foreskin thief
>feelsgoodman.png

Are you fucking retarded or just inbred the point of being circumsized is to lessen the pleasure. It was considered sin to feel pleasure from sex. The clip is a very delicate bundle of nerves MADE for the purpose of pleasure. Yes, she can still feel some pleasure in her vaginal but she's missing clitoral stimulation big time which if she could only feel, it would be far better than what she has now and that's a promise

your quite the little hippocrit

The "point" is to make the vulva more hygienic and more aesthetically pleasing. It removes folds that trap smegma and makes the recipient more feminine by removing phallic structures.

never thought about it that way. you know what when i have a daughter im chopping off all of it and filling up her vaginal canal with cement. that way it will look good, be feminine, abstinent, and hygienic.

That's a little extreme.

You have to leave a vaginal canal for sex and menstrual fluid.

I can't do the piss balloon, and I have a scar, so i know im not uncircumcised. It's just nice to have the foreskin enough to protect the glans from rubbing against my jeans and underwear. So I didn't lose any sensitivity, and the head isn't all dry and shit. Girls love it, so I'm cool with it.

i'm white uncut american master-race. feelsgood.

This lmfao

post op tranny?

*you're *hypocrite

all of the studys have been proven to be false and biased you would have to be a retard to believe something so blatantly false

Nope
>jews btfo

Don't think so. The vaginal interior looks like mucous membrane (rather than epidermis), and the urethra and hymen remnant look anatomically correct without surgical scarring.

She's either biologically female or this is the best MtF operation ever.

Also, MtF usually saves a portion of the glans penis to construct a clit.

>We had my son circumcised when he was born last year

Good goy

>Americans believe this to justify their infant genital mutilation ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Watch this. Circumcision is to prevent masturbation and take pleasure away from sex.

no not a jew

tfw you'll never get circumcised without anaesthesia and abused anally by a group of guys

Thank you~ guys what don't you understand about its purpose from being back before science about it even started. It was to prevent masturbating and having too much sex for pleasure because it was sin. It's made to make you feel less.

Yeah but her labia minora and the clitoris is missing. WHERE IS IT??

did you not even read she said she was circed

I got circumcised yesterday becouse phimosis. It still hurts a little. Anyone got some advice or tips for me? Doctor just said to clean it with tea and to change bandages.

I had a girl try to circumcise me after she had tied me to her bed

It's been chopped off

>clean it with tea
so the doctor was british

missed the opportunity to say hypoclit

Hehehehe nice one. Hes croatian actually

damit that would have been perfect

your an idiot there were millions of other solutions and now your mutilated

did she do it? what happened

jesus christ i hope you killed her or something jesus

No, as god intended.

I actually didnt have any other solution. Skin was almost closed all the way. I tried everything else and it only made it worse an worse.

Personally no, but it does happen a bit in my country. Mostly for actual medical reasons or religion though. Over here we don't have the women prefer cut meme going on.

How dare you assume my gender!

Tbh I prefer uncut men. As long as they practice regular hygiene like a normal person, the foreskin is fun to play with and the extra sensitivity makes them super fun to play with. I mean hey, you don't wash your teeth you are gonna get plaque and bad breath, you don't wash your dick and you get smegma and a weird smell. Just clean your dick don't mutilate yourself haha

She didn't, I managed to escape. She tied me to he bed and went to "go to the little girls room", came back with scissors, a towel, some vodka and a ball gag.

In hindsight, she had crazy eyes and mentioned every guy she'd been with had been cut.

Pic related.

This
Most of the "science" supporting circumcision is just confirmation bias

Sounds fucking hot.

It was the single most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me.

That expression is raising hairs on the back of my neck and setting off alarm bells in my mind.
She looks like the sort of girl who'd hug a bunny to death.

No, I am not mutilated. I enjoy having foreskin so woman can lick my smegma off my cock after a few days of not showering, it's the biggest turn on, better texture than cum. I personally enjoy the smell and will keep my foreskin pulled back under my shorts when I am in an elivator or small space with women, it is natural pherimones and the women always notice the smell, haven't got laid yet but it works too bad the mutilated freaks cant get natural smell that attracts women

Pussy.

I'd like to note as another uncut fag, that this guy doesn't speak for me or how I conduct myself.

>haven't got laid yet
Well son keep on not showering and smelling bad, seems to be going good for you

Who wants dick pics? Would any girls here wanna suck my dirty cock and i lick your bellybutton sweat, im in housten area

She had one hand pulling my foreskin tight, and another gripping a pair of scissors, should I have been having the time of my life?

He's just disappointed that you don't share his fetishization of being mutilated by a crazy chick.

> ITT: bunch of fags talking about cock

I'm so glad i got a real penis, i can't begin to think how it is to live a full life not knowing what real sex is like

yeah feels good.