Wait.. so he just became the first 2 weight world champion simultaneously...

wait.. so he just became the first 2 weight world champion simultaneously... and all you fucking losers can just talk about who will beat him and that nate diaz is better even though he lost the rematch? instead of just appreciating him while hes here and that he's single handedly grown our sport to elite level in 2 years, and the fastest growing sport?

yeah i guess its not a surprise since 99% of Sup Forums are amerifats

conor bless

>our sport

Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of contrarian 14 year olds who can't appreciate King McGoober's greatness.

Nobody cares, still got dropped by some literal Chicano and still caters to plastic paddys, literally worse than Chicanos, all whilst wearing nigger clothes with the tags still on them so he return them like some 18 year girl at Hollister.

Fuck McGoober. Don't even need to watch the sport, reading these bullshit thread headlines is enough to remind me your "fastest growing sport" is equal to professional wrestling in the 80's. All hype, all drama. Pathetic,

seriously he fights all the fucking time, hypes shit to an insane degree, and always delivers entertaining moments

he beat aldo in 13 sec, fought nate twice at 170, and won the 155 title all within 1 year

and people are like "he's holding shit up!"

aldo pulled out of FIVE (5) title fights

exactly..

name a boring conor mcgregor fight anyone.....
if you can..............

what about Dan henderson,randy couture and bj penn?

but ya ireland has really come up in sports, mcgregor,fury and now their rugby team, luck of the irish is coming up

>boring
>it's all about hype
>his fights last 1-2 rounds tops

thanks for proving my point.

>people actually pay money every month to watch this stupid shit

Ireland has always been good at sports 2bh

Pretty much this.

Dubs of truth.

dam thought those sports were only gaelic only sports while rest of population is getting fat at the pub

Ireland's best at sending over it's worst and making them feel they're the best of the litter.

free in the uk
suck my dick

>and now their rugby team
The fuck? Ireland and Wales for that matter have always had great rugby teams.

Of course it would be, the Irish have to pay homage to their rulers. Go figure.

>really thought ireland sucked compared to tonga samoa fiji straya new zealand and south africa

Ufc is not a sport. It's an event people watch every couple months at the bar

go to bed Nigel, you're drunk

idk
mcgregor is annoying
he can punch but really I just want to see the hype train stop and nate submit him again then i stop seeing him everywhere

It's the sport highschoolers get together at someones house only to leave early with unfinished beer because the main event lasts 1/10 of the time as expected.

At least they're sending over white lads while you chaps worships blacks and spics. Pathetic.

Don't worry about it man. Conor will be defeated someday, but he has made history. Nobody will EVER take this away. He's going down in the books. History has been made. It's done. Whoever defeats him probably won't even be remembered 10 years from now.

A wild nut hugger appeared! Dangle a pair of ginger scrotum to lure it in

Yeah, man. Ireland looked hella poor against the greatest rugby teams in the world. Funny how that plays out, isn't it? Doesn't mean they're a poor team though.

Max Hollway fight was pretty boring 2bh

They stopped sending over anyone when this country realized they were literally 3/5 niggers and were put to work with the chinks building our railroads.

your welcome

conor can only beat manlets.

he has no chance against fergo

ya but theyve really come up recently but before didnt see them as any champion ship level or at least condender level

>Ireland
>white

Makes 0 (zero) sense
>yanks talking about who's white
Topkek. Half your country is out around the streets crying.

>defending the Irish
>bares the flag that oppressed them for goddamn hundreds of years

Look you northern mick, nobody cares what you think. Get back to dying in a hailstorm of American supplied firearms.

nigger

Hundred percent English, lad. That's history. It is irrelevant.

>he thinks nate lost the rematch

You don't even have proper jet fighters, you have no room to talk, get back to being Iceland tier, nobody cares to go in your direction, there's nothing to pillage.
Bullshit. I can lie too. I'm 100% Aryan chosen by Hitler himself. Only thing is, mine is closer to the truth.

Manlets are shit and boring. They'll never be as exciting and captivating as heavyweights are

10 punches a minute must be so entertaining
good thing i dont watch that bullshit

Funny because that's literally the opposite to how the WWE used to be, which shows how quickly they'll fall within 10 years. NOBODY cares for anything except Goliath v Goliath or David vs Goliath.

Not "Seamus v Juan IV"

>Aryan
>The niggers of Europe
>proud to be one
Holy kek

>literally just told you I'm lying
>goes on retarded meme rant

I knew Irish were retarded but fucking hell...

>I-I was j-j-just kidding

>Bullshit. I can lie too

Your emotions are getting to you McGoober. Think before you type.,

If Aryans are niggers, what are you? A fucking mosquito?

Goddamn mouthy inbred fucking Anglo. Isn't there a 16th century church you should converting into a mosque somewhere?

I respect the fuck out of Conor but there's like two dozen guys that could've become two division champs if Dana gave them that opportunity. His win is great and all but having two belts means nothing.

Butthurt spics probably. Can't wait for Trump to build that wall.

>i;m ggooooonnnnaaa just resort to trolling because it's the wee hours of Sunday and because it's international break, no scouse in sight will be awake to watch a German man coach my Irish team to an English championship

Kill yourself.

>Anglos
>Not the supreme race
Topkek. We are the greatest race on earth and you know it you nigger German.

Are you underage or just retarded?

Ireland is consistently ranked in the top 5 rugby nations in the world and has been for most of the professional era.

I keep seeing the knockout from different angles. Does anyone have the other knockdowns? He put Alvarez down a few times in the first.

Why are amerifats so salty?

Friendly reminder that your GOAT is a guy that got fast tracked to the top of the fw and lw divisions because he and dana are dutch ruddering each other.

Look, i'll grant you that he is a great fighter, and a great striker. He's skillful and fun to watch. But the GOAT stuff is fucking nonsense. And the reason he is holding two belts right now - the reason he was able to pull off this historic feat, is because the rules were bent for him.

Normally, before anyone makes a move up or down, they need to actually defend their title. Multiple times. Against the majority of the top 10 contenders. And then they go up and they vacate, and they have to rise to the top in the new division. Conor hasn't cleared out shit, and he didn't have to fight anyone before getting the title shot at light weight.

So lets recap. He got his title fight off a low ranked contender. He won the interim from Chad Mendes who had 2 weeks to train. He unified with a fluke punch on aldo. And then he played grab ass with nate, only then coming down to fight eddie who matches well with him stylistically.

Man, when you can out all the bullshit hype from mcgregor and the media, it doesn't sound that great, huh?

Great fighter. But shit, that is not the most honorable path to the top. And that is not a path that any other person in the history of the sport has been awarded.

Hop off this dudes dick. He's just a solid striker that has lucked out on opportunities and made good match ups for himself. He's on a two fight winning streak. get real.

Address me properly you scouse fucker.

I couldn't even tell you who fought tonight, I just love riling you faggots up.

Hey look. It's someone that isn't retarded!

Legit. If you change the rules for one guy, he will probably do something that has never been done.

>all that salt

And that's only in the first half of the first sentence.

I didn't read the rest.

>scouse fucker
what

you should read the rest dipshit.

and theres no salt. you fucking irishmen are just annoying with your GOAT chants.

You literally have DJ currently active right now. Like, you aint no goat bro

>ITT spic butthurt

Know your place, mestizo subhumans

I'm not reading it. Keep your salt, salzman.

GOD IS IRISH

I don't think you can get much whiter, to be fair.

literally 1 relevant person on there apart from mcgregor...
and his sales and fame comes from 13 year old girls

McGregor, Sheamus and the ex-Irish rugby captain? Can't remember his name. Maybe O'Driscoll?

The rest are literal who's.

And it better be Brosnan, you cunt

GOOBY WILL HEEM THE FUCK OUT OF KHABIB

>knows who Seamus is
>doesn't know who Roy Keane is

12 year old confirmed

>instead of just appreciating him while hes here and that he's single handedly grown our sport to elite level in 2 years, and the fastest growing sport?
The sport whose biggest star had been a woman? Let me know when he's the best MMA fighter in the world, not just the best fighter under 155 pounds.