YLYL Thread!

YLYL Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

apath.org/63-genders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% this

inb4 autistic Sup Forumstards

Perfectly describes the regressive left too.

Non-Amerifag here.

Why do Americans always talk about 'The Left' and 'The Right' as a collective group?

>'typical of the left'
>'typical right-winger'

Seems pretty dumb to me.

Admin here. Y'all banned

banned for claiming to be an admin

Here it is again! I don't get it. Why do you have to identify as either the left or the right, then you have to be intensely critical of everything the other side says?

>missing: the entire culture of african americans leaves them stupid, unqualified for anything, and economically destitute

Ask any inner city teacher about their experiences

Because people are generalizing retards that don't realize that it was common even not to long ago for people to consider themselves conservative liberals or democratic republicans. It wasn't always this way. I blame education.

And niggers.

Nah, just joking.

Obviously only one of those is real.

>inb4 niggers

protect your shit? love your family? enjoy having morals and strong community to fall back on during hard times? >right-wing

hate being told what to do like a grown child? Love letting everyone do as they please and still be in charge of them? enjoy manipulating the system in your favor so you can achieve the most with the least amount of work? >Left-wing

By this logic if a man claims to be a girl and the majority of girls accept him as a girl then he's a girl. That's the difference.

>t. right-winger

Banned for shitposting

>arbitrarily redefine terrorism to fit into own desired course of action
>which is doing nothing most of the time, and giving in to terrorist demands when really putting one's back into it

Terrorism's end goal is to influence and control their enemies through fear. When you fear terrorists so much you refuse to act against them, or give them what they want in the vain hope that they'll magically leave you alone, that's giving in to terrorism. Trying to prevent terrorism is not.

fuck yes I am.
cis-scum white male, privileged with a white wife and children whom will be taught that there are only 2 genders and all other races are'nt to be trusted.

Not helpful for giving an objective summary of the two sides.

>there are only 2 gender
Fucking libtard. There's no such thing as gender. There's biological sex and that's it. How you 'identify' means jack-shit.

>no such thing as gender

>t. libtard

>and all other races are'nt to be trusted.
"You can't place faith in human beings.
Human beings are unreliable things."

You are so very wrong.
You are required to read and understand this.
Welcome so 2017.

apath.org/63-genders/

Top shitpost.

just so you () know..
he () is right you () are wrong

you forgot the slide where the black man was sold by his fellow negros

Lost

lol

lets level up this thread!

Black people don't work, bro

Triggered?
Welcome to the real word.
As a Social Justace Warior I am right you rae worng/>

lol

Because people like words and being associated with groups so they won't feel alone.
Also everyone wants to act smart for no reason. I personally believe if you have a us and them mentality you are clearly the reason why I believe natural selection should be a thing

nignogs gonna nignog

This is total bullshit. The first job I had out of 4-year college was $10/hour. Five years later, I was making $17/hour and feeling pretty good about how I was pulling myself up.

This bullshit is basically saying some nig nog who smokes a bowl every 30 minutes and who flunked out of high school is better than a college graduate and basically around the level of a college graduate with 5 years of professional experience. God I hate liberals.

Wow, I can't believe this garbage made me laugh

>gender is a social construct
>there is a wage gap between men and women
>what's the wage gap between men, women, and the other 52 genders?
>check mate liberals
>I start to take off as I am an Apache Attack helicopter
>mfw

Da fuk is this sheeeeeet?

Islam is a religion based on a holy book
ISIS is following a very strict interpretation of that book
ISIS is muslim, period.

not pictured, other blacks putting the first black there

guy giving hundreds of years of ropes and ladders down with black guy refusing to use them

das it mane

You're country does the exact same thing you fedora tipping child.

thank you immunity cat

This is the truth deal with it white boys!

Funny and original

Funny and extremely original

I don't get it

Such an easy concept. Nobody can understand it.

>Sup Forums btfo

You literally can't deny this is the truth. People will wake up

cunt

cunt

im out

fucking scumbag

>Get off me! Enough's enough! I'm getting up!
So, that's how the civil war went down? TIL African Americans freed themselves.

f

Americans are, collectively, pretty fucking stupid.

That is the thinnest alt-right republicunt I've ever seen.

Keen bc you can totally blanket an entire race with that dumbass stereotype. Grow up, edgelord

i keked

This

Gay

It was temporary due to the election. Now hypocrites like you will pretend that you don't get it and that you never had an opinion while this whole thing was going on so you can stay clean.

Niggrr

>as long as the majority thinks it's ok it's ok

And if the majority doesn't accept it? Then it's not ok? You're using very weak logic, user. If you're seriously trying to defend that post, you better try a wee bit harder.

Fuck you

>implying they freed themselves
0/10 kys

> secret service bans guns
> secret service
> controlled by onigger at the time
> lol retard republicans !!!!1!1!

>Ask any inner city teacher about their experiences
I'd just like to thank user for properly using a genderless pronoun.
user could have said, "Ask any inner city teacher about his or her experiences", but he instead chose to remove the gender of the subject, for simplicity in grammar.
The genderless pronoun suggestion originally had nothing to do with gender identity; it was simply meant to remove excessive language in speech that was a nuisance simply because English doesn't have genderless pronouns.

nice try, but I got the facts!

This makes me sad.

u piece of shit

fuck off nigger

STUPID FUCKING CUNT

This is a ylyl nol Sup Forums go shill somewhere else fag

That's a really cool story. Do you have any more amazing and interesting stories or opinions? Your opinions and stories are very interesting.

Thx factman

hahah dude do you really believe that "right wing" people are ANY better than left wing faggots?
-love war? love the police? worship the military? believe that any military action that USA does is moral and just? support draconian drug laws? believe a wall is a "solution" to immigration? love telling people what to do? >right wing
everything you said about the left is true, but holy fuck man, have a fuckin ounce of self reflection and honesty.