I'M A STRAIGHT PEDO WHO WATCHES CP REGULARLY

I'M A STRAIGHT PEDO WHO WATCHES CP REGULARLY
AMA
(disclaimer to mods and reportfags: no rule has been fucking broken)

have you been in a relationship?

Nope. But I am attracted to adults too, just a bit less.

know how that feels.

I can't post what I want to post as i will break a rule in making my feelings about you known.

If it helps, I'll use the word "Disgust" for now.

Do you know your urges are wrong or do you see nothing wrong it what you do?

What age/gender you attracted to? I like toddlers the most, some 2-6, but I can accept anything up to 11 years old.
-op-

How exactly can urges be wrong? lol

Isn't it against the law to say you watch cp regularly? As if you have it saved?

10 to 13
toddlers are too young

Urges are just that - urges. Its if we act upon them or not that counts.

From my POV it is better that he is fapping to pics instead doing hurt to other beings.

Have you ever thought about turning your self in? What you're doing is wrong, and you should have the morality and consciousness to feel guilty. Turn yourself in, submit to the law.

~ The FBI

reported

it's against the law to say I murdered someone

It's not illegal to WATCH it. What is illegal is: production, distribution or possession. Did I say I do either of these 3? No.

whi said that "law" is "right"?

But they can be the most fun

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

According to all studies, every healthy male has a bit of a "pedophile" in him, since its only natural to feel attraction towards beautiful females.

The whole "under 18" thing is a feminist invention forced upon society by these resented females who want to castrate men and let the dictate whatever is right for them to like.
Of course being exclusively attracted to prepubescent children is more of a paraphilia, but feeling sexual attraction towards say, a fully sexually developed 16 year old young woman is a thing as healthy and natural as anything can be, only satanized by this sick and deranged social movements.

>too young
no such thing buddy

Nah. I want to stop watching it someday but as for now I can't do it...

Implying they werent hurt while those pics were being produced

Nice logic fag.

Rot in hell.

Yeah! We can't and shouldn't thought-police. To have a split second urge to ever kill someone shouldn't matter if you can choose to not act upon it.

web pages are cached in your browser you are technically are possessing it

nah..
They don't really understand what's going on.
8+ they are starting to under stand their feelings.

I'm not an ephebo, I'm a full-on nepio-pedophile.

Why do you think people automatically assume that because you're a pedo that you victimize children?

come at me, bro

What country are you living in?

How is CP?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Whats done is done, cannot be undone.

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Fav film? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Any Netflix recommendations? Hobbies?

Were you raped as a kid you freak

go hang yourself

ain't that much
just a minor thing

Fantastic

The term pedophile is used in a weird way with our society. It SHOULD be the attraction to prepubescent children, but you can be considered a pedophile if you fucked a girl who is 17 and 11 months old.