Pic not related

Pic not related.
Wanna have some fun?
(360) 369-8425
This chick robbed my girl's store while working there, and now has been harassing her nonstop since. I've blocked communication with her, but she keeps finding ways to make our life difficult. Her name is Deanna Brass. I don't really care what happens, do your worst. I'm sure she deserves it. Not calling for help, just curious what you might do.
Have fun guize.

Bump

Bamp

This bitch ugly

Bump

Yeah, I know. And she's fucking insane

One would think she would be a bit skinnier considering all the meth she smokes.

Doesn't anyone want some fun in their life? She loves to call people nasty ass cunts. Lol.

Bump

More details. What did she take? How is she harrassing? Tell us the story bro.

Well, the first day she was made shift lead, she took $400 out of the tills right before she got off. She worked out a deal with the owner where she would continue to work there for no pay until she paid back what she stole. Then, she did it again. The owner, once again, let her slide and continue to work there for no pay until she paid it off. The only reason he let her stay is because they needed help so badly. Then she started showing up late for work, like really late, and making it so my girl had to work for 2 people. She said something to the manager, who seemed to not really care. Deanna heard about it somehow and started texting my phone calling my girlfriend a nasty ass bitch saying she needs to shut her mouth or someone would shut it for her. I blocked her, and she started spreading rumors about my girlfriend. Then, after all that, while still working there, showing up an hour to an hour and a half late, one day at the end of her shift she emptied all 3 tills and left out the back door. She then had the nerve to call the store and ask about her check, so the manager told her to come get it and the cops were waiting for her. Now apparently she made bail and is out and has been texting me and my girlfriend saying she knows where we live and that we're going to regret saying shit about her, and spreading even more rumors that I'm not even going to try to explain because they make no sense.

I may have missed one or two things, but that's the gist of it. She's crazy.

so handle your shit man
your girl is obviously a stripper, go rape the bitch

Lol, stripper. She works fast food man.

I'm just done wasting energy on her, so I figured I would let someone else have fun if they felt inclined. I'm not demanding, nor begging.

>NOT
>YOUR
>PERSONAL
>WAMBULANCE

I knew someone would come out with some shit like that. Well, if you're not interested, why are you posting in my thread?

Trolls will be trolls

I normally don't do PA requests unless it catches my interest, but this has caught my interest, give some deets op, anything on her, where she worked/name/where she was locked, maybe even an address

Post some shit OP, there's things to do people to see, i don't want to spend hours on this.

record it if you call

Well, no address to speak of. I believe she was locked up at Thurston County Jail in Olympia, WA. Deanna Brass, (360) 369-8425 is her cell. Used to work at church's chicken. She's out on bail right now for robbing the store. Well, either bail or OR, not quite sure.

Dude grow some balls and fuck that whore up you little pussy

Calling but no answer just dial tone.

Are you sure that's the right number? what number does she contact you on? post her facebook.

give me her address so i can send her a condom
(she will need it for all the butt-fucking that will ensue)

The keks would be amazing from this, but she doesn't answer and i don't think this will get far.

That's the number. Maybe she turned it off, idk. She was texting me less than 2 hours ago from that number. It might be text only. FB: /braaedeanna

>Pic not related.

If she actually looked that hot, I can understand the manager doing this. Otherwise, the manager is an idiot. Fire her immediately.

She's been fired now. They just needed the help that badly and the store wasn't doing well anyway.

try to get another number

Well, I just talked to a friend of hers. She just has that one, it's a wifi text app, like text free or something.