Continuation of black girl thread

Continuation of black girl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/3fef99fef5f36ba36cc5f61d60a0df84/tumblr_nf3he04mDS1rhup7qo1_500.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is subjectively a better image than the previous picture.

choose a weapon yet?

this thread is Not a continuation of the previous very related thread that caused it's creation.

yes. English language words.

have you chosen a field in which to die?

good i know enough of them to do this.
this thread

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

ᏆBlack Lives MatterᏆ

choose your battle

A black girls pussy and ass have the sheen of a horse. Shit makes me fill all icky.

but mare is better

cats are better than dogs

The african sheen comes from high lipid content in diet, grooming products, and a higher output of the lubricating Bartholin glands. This comes about from a need for increased pheromone production in the Subsaharan phenotype of humans, only one of over 107 distinct human phenotypes. The high rainfall in tropical areas wash out the marks made by females on trees, rocks, and lampposts. The higher lipid content allows the pheromones to linger much longer.

Sounds like a gorilla

Circular logic is not going to fool me into arguing with you. Cats and Dogs are equally valid pets for those that like them respectively. As for those that like both cats And dogs- they understand and tolerate their differences, and cannot compare them as that is akin to contrasting gods with demons.

A cat is as different from another cat as a snowflake is different from another. A golden retriever is as damnably stupid as any other. A cat is a retarded creature of habit that merely likes the movable texture of things surrounding its litterbox, whereas a dog will consciously prefer to shit outdoors away from its home and sleeping quarters. A cat is fine, too- but a dogs pussy is intolerably odorous if you dont express the anal glands.

ok well im gonna go make dinner. probably never gonna talk to you again . it was fun. have a nice life

i suggest you forgo dinner awhile.
tarry here and i will resist your arguments

a cat is fine, too

is OP one of the arguing anons?
where are the negresses with intriguingly dark yet puffy nipples?

Argument?! I thought this was abuse?

ye godz- what a delicious exotic creature!

post more such sweetmeats, i implore you to continue

66.media.tumblr.com/3fef99fef5f36ba36cc5f61d60a0df84/tumblr_nf3he04mDS1rhup7qo1_500.gif

baby got back

Does Rihanna count?