Yo guys i need some help.. this girl in my school thats rely cute and smart just send me this...

Yo guys i need some help.. this girl in my school thats rely cute and smart just send me this... and its an answer to my question I asked her the other day "you want to netflix n chill" (kinda)... WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? Im an sports guy not a smart guy.. help me with this riddle!!! Help me get laid!!!

Do your own homework

Looks like physics or calculus tbh

Beta "strictly more than" "mean of the data"

You guuuuys u got to help me!!! My friends just laughs!! Dont make me have to go to one of her teachers...

What the fuch can a girl mean by that? Im 2 beta for her? I need to b more alfa?

>this
you are more beta than the average

it reads
"b is greater but not equal to the sum of X from X=1 to X=N, divided by N"

Or B is greater than the mean of the data

You want us mind read your relationship with the girl as well as do maths for you?

What d actual fuck... so it doesnt mean she want the d? I should not go over to her tonight? I want to impress her yonow... im more the just my sexy body

Ok, let me paraphrase
"have the property" "to be above" "the expected value among the population"

Thats a B, not a beta.

The right side equals (n+1)/2, I shall leave the interpretation to yourself.

Speak english pls...

If thinks goes right i can post hiw things goes tonight..

>implying

upper case beta is the same as upper case B

Thread's pretty much spot on OP, make of it what you will.

Be above average (you retard).

>I came up with a maths joke guys!!

Your joke is shit and is a real stretch for anyone to understand. Use the lower case beta so it doesn't just look like a fucking B.

W8 this guy may be a genius!!! Shit... so she sais that I should like stick out? Be greather the the others in my football team? When I become like the captain of the team i can get her?????

Get an education pls
Do you even know what a "mean value" is?

Thats true actually, fourth year of my physics degree and i didnt even know

It's my nineteenth year of being greek and I still needed prompting...

you don't come across the Euler B function in physics? used for calculating certain integrals

Im sorry but im better at other things...

This is clearly the answer, especially since average is another word for mean, and the fact that it implies sex and penis size, i.e. Netflix and chill.

Ok so i'll go over and i will tell her that I understand what she meant!!! That i will be better then the others in bed!!

Should I wear something casual... or something nice?? Then im better then the rest right?

That's enough (You)s out of this shit thread, OP. Go to bed.

This

The problem states "Be greater than average" If you can't understand this, you are not smart enough to challenge her intellectually and will inevitably disappoint her in a relationship. Don't try to get with her.

But it could be a nice evening with her... im ok with that 2

Never heard of it, not sure if its not applicable to what i've done or if im just lazy with my maths knowledge

YOLO GUYS IM GOING TO HER TONIGHT!!!!! Fuck it!! I can explain the riddle for her, she will be impressed!! Then I can take it from there... and be gone in the morning.. yeah maybe it wont last but eeyyy you gott got to try

You guys are all complete retards she's just telling him "be more mean" as in OP you're a complete fucktard and you don't have a chance

It's clearly statistics. It's the sum of N data points divided by N, so it's the arithmetic mean of all datapoints.

be greater than average u imbecile

You guys sounds like her...

B is above average