youtube.com/watch?v=-sBjXZRTIp0
youtu.be/xQMe-RuNnbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually think that Mexico is cool

Meximierda asqueroso anda a saltar el muro cucharacha marron

I don't

How was your day?

at least you aren't a CHI

I don't hate you, just the children of illegal immigrants. Illegals themselves work hard, but the anchor babies grow up to be welfare dependent

1. What is the meaning of life?
2. If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?

Is it true that you won't get mugged in Mexico if you just end every sentence with ese/cabron/amigo?

Confy af, i stayed at my parents house :)

Tu tienes que darle un significado a la vida esé.

TEH BEAR

not true amigo

Because you aren't mexican
You're a dark amerindian and lives on a house like 1800.

Everyone hate people like this.

> mfw when i'm a wealthy mexican

go back to hispachan, Jorge

If you ever...use 'ese' in Mexico prepare to be not just mugged but beaten.

Just avoid mixing and stay near other whites, the browner it gets, the more dangerous is for foreigners.

Because mexicans make of failure a life style

>Just avoid mixing and stay near other whites, the browner it gets, the more dangerous is for foreigners.

But doesn't the Yucatan area have some of the lowest violent crime rates in Mexico?

Yes, and places like Sinaloa, Chiuahua, Coahuila, and Ciudad Obregón in Sonora have one of the highest while being one of the less brown, still brown tho).

Still brown cause there a lot of southernes and central americans

Only in Tijuana and other border towns, the rest not so much and it is still brown.

What state do you live?

we both know why dude, just accept it and move on, there's nothing we can do, things are about to get sick as fuck thanks to our conspicuous politicians who sold out our country and the degeneracy of our own brayans, i know it's painful, but it's the true.

>can't takr these feels

this

here!

:-)

>cause there a lot of southernes and central americans
lol this bullshit again, are you really in such state of denial?

Todo lo que no es la ciudad es mordor.

How dare you, lots of them are former DREAMers. The current US is built upon their shoulders.

ese no es el estado mas afectado por los carteles?

El MexicANO....

>ese
in some areas it might work; unfortunately, people are getting sick of hearing that shit and it is likely you will get beaten (i mean it, pal)

just drop the we wuz white shit will ya? that was your wet dream and that shit was dashed when donny boy came and burst your bubble, that you weren't, arne't and will never be them.
>for centracas
they are everywhere dude, you're not the only one who's got to put up with the shit. Now they're dumping cubans in Chiapas because Donald won't undo what Obongo did last minute while he was still president of burgerland.

Nope

Peor invierno de toda mi vida, pinches 30°C en febrero/marzo, verano me va a matar

Nope, esta muy tranquilo últimamente y te lo dice un user que viaja por todo el estado :-)

Que puto

all northern states are dangerous because that's where all the drug smuggling takes place, it is also where that cancrous shit known as narcos was born

sonora cachora master race

FAGGOT

Parece que alguien no sale de su casa.

:-)

Yes don´t pay attention to that """white""" idiot
Just avoid Sinaloa, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, Michoacan, Guerrero y Oaxaca

I love you

Tell me about Mexico pls

What do you want to know?

Everything
What is it like, what kind of people live there, what holidays do you celebrate and how?
You can tell me about the culture in general
Or just something you think is cool about Mexico

>What is it like?
Like everything, you can be in a Colonial era town like San Miguel, in a 21st century city like Mexico City, every type of beach you can imagine, jungle, forest, mountains full of snow, deserts and more ...
>what kind of people live there?
Again, all kinds, full indigenous people, mestizos, Europeans, a lot of burgers recently blacks and sadly garbage criminals
>what holidays do you celebrate and how?
Depends, but trade marks are Independence day, day of the dead, virgin of Guadeloupe day, celebrations can be from getting drunk or going to church, depends on the type of person, for independence day we set off fireworks on the night and in the capital a military parade is staged
>Culture in general
Its a chill culture, manners are very important, being friendly is very important
>Cool about Mexico
Our capital city its the oldest in the continent that its still a capital, we have a castle as well

>problems with ese

Huh. Thought there'd be more problems with amigo honestly

Its very related to chicanos and cholos, so its also related with the gringos, nothing we like there

Mexico best ally

What does "ese" mean?

you have to go back

dude
nigga
ect

Nobody says "ese" here m8, that is a chicano meme.

Just say "wey"

Breaking Bad or The Sopranos?

I think Mexico is cool and I'd like to visit but I also don't want to be murdered

Are you being ironic?

Planing on going to Rosarito next week, will i get beheaded?

Nah it seems pretty dangerous tbqhwyf

Nah

>germans come to mexico
>try to say oy wey
>end up saying Oy Vey

>oy vey
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, they want a shoah for da goyim... FUCKING RUN

Wrong, Veracruz is the oldest city, it's almost 500 years old.

How does it feel like to live in a Russia tier country so close to heaven?

>why do you hate me
because your thicc tan women won't fuck me

Living near Mexicali literally puts me closer to Hell than to Heaven.

Can someone really cut off your head just for no reason in Mexico?

Thank you

Nah, the Mexicali thing is a joke over here, because it gets so fucking hot over there that we just call it Hell.

Well, I live in southern Russia and it's goddamn hot too. It's about +40 during the summertime here

Meant national capital

Its 12 AM and its about 25 C there right now.

Kinda funny if you consider it's literally next to my city, separated by one of the coldest areas in the state and it's 13 C over here.

Also, if you look at the city from far away all you see is dust.

>for no reason
despite all the bullshit tend to say on these boards, the only dudes that get their head cut off are either competitors who attempted to seel their toxic crap on someone else's turf of people who directly messed with them (whistleblowers for example). Regular people aren'timportant for them in the slightest, the ones people here is wary of is the cholos or thugs that go around kidnapping/robbin people (sometimes these morons get killed by the aforementioned narco guys).

I want your illegals out of my country.

Otherwise I think you're alright.

*despite all the bullshit americans tend to
*sell their toxic crap

It's foggy and raining outside now, +12°C. There are mountains out of my window, my city doesn't even look like Russia.

Porque tus antepasados destrozaron culturas ancestrales de un valor incalculable y se robaron el oro.

Do all Mexican speak English so good?

I wish i could say the same ruskibro, here it's just in the low 10s in the morning and suddenly FUCK YOU IT'S 30 C NOW.

Are there places like that in Russia too?

Probably the same weather in Astrakhan. It's like a desert near Caspian inner sea. I don't really even know why do people live there

Most people don't speak a word of English. Only on the border towns people understand it better.

las cosas habrían sido diferentes si tu autista rey hubiese formado una commonwealth o aceptar la corona del México, pero no, la soberbia les embargó y dilapidaron todos esos lindos oros para terminar a merced de los alemanes y sus huestes.

>los franceses desempeñaron un papel fundamental en este jodido desmadre al patearle el culo a los españoles y que su sistema político estuviera en guardia suicida
carajo...

is it really that surprising? not everyone here speak with a fucking funny accent or go full retard like the average chicano (kind of odd they can't learn english when they hear it all the goddamned time, it'd be understandable if it were some shit like finnish or chinese, which are hard as hell to learn, but english?).
Also, how bad is it to live in Russia? asking because of al the previous posts made by the other russkie

youtube.com/watch?v=-sBjXZRTIp0

Got this from /lit/. Would any of you Mexibros have any more recommendations?

It's mostly up in the border cities.
English is an obligatory subject, but only the people up north really need it or are motivated to learn it.

And even then there's people up north who don't bother learning it.

>how bad is it to live in Russia?
it is suffering if you're not from a rich family

I like how it's similar to Poland
Except noone here wants to learn english, even the borders.
The only people who learn english want to emigrate out of Poland.

youtu.be/xQMe-RuNnbI

I'm dancing with this right now (nude).

It's bad somewhere outside Moscow or Soch and may be St. Petersburg. These cities are European tier and have ×4 more GDP than other Russia

>if you're not rich then you're fucked
well, something we have in common, although nepotism is what's contributed a lot to our current problems, pretty much if you don't have someone working for any government organization or enterprise, it is pretty difficult to get a job
>but muh proffesional experience
well, in some cases they would tell you tha you're overqualified and that it is pointless to keep trying; however, if a cousin/brother or even the girlfriend shows up and know jackshit of what he/she is supposed to do or their experience is very limited they would go: oh yes, come on in, i'll tell the supervisor/high-ups/boss that you're here, you will be hired immediately. This happens on every single level of this society, which is why this is fucked up.

Pédro Páramo - Juan Rulfo
El llano en llamas - Juan Rulfo
Dos Crímenes - Jorge Ibargüengoitia
Aura - Carlos Fuentes
La región más transparente - Carlos Fuentes
El complot Mongol - Rafael Bernal

>Pédro Páramo - Juan Rulfo
>El llano en llamas - Juan Rulfo
Already there, didn't see them.

it might sound edgy but "Breve Historia de México" is a good book, written by José Vasconcelos", it's worth a try.

Your second point is actually very fucking true.

I went to ask for work in a place where I knew my cousin worked, and after like 5 minutes of interview they asked me if X was my cousin, I said yes and suddenly the interview went from serious to super chill.

Thanks, Anons.

Already read Pedro Paramo and really enjoyed it. Mexico has some of the chillest ghosts.

Pedro Páramo da para peli, pero debería hacerse bien, si no se hace bien mejor lo dejamos para más adelante.

Ghosts in Mexican culture are basically just people who happen to be dead. Nothing else.

tell me about it, though my experience is completely different from yours
>be me
>graduate from university
>chemical engineering
>""worked"" as an assitant in two different places to get some experience: corrugated plastic pipe factory and in a laboratory to learn more about the quality control of food and other products
>finally out and ready to work my ass off, literally: "there are no vacancy jobs at the moment" for a year and a half straight, had to get something else and managed to get one as a warehouse clerk. Fucked up part here is that i heared other fellas got hired because muh girlfriend/boyfriend/cousin and other shit
>year later managed to get one at the plastic pipe factory where ""worked"" before
>reached end of my contract
>NEET at the moment
currently no job vacancies (again---fucking end me) and considering another slave wage job, at leats until something else comes up...
getting seriously fucing boring...can't take these feels lads... fucking nepotism is eating this goddamned country from inside out

Man that sucks, have you tried Call Centers? they pay decently if you get into bilingual shit, might get you going while you find a proper job.

have heared about those too, might give it a try, it'd be far better than than staying here and rot away TOP KEK, i've got the means to live relatively comfy, but being unemployed makes me feel rather uncomfortable for some reason...

I feel ya, I feel like I'm useless when I'm unemployed.

>Mexicans feel bad when unemplyed and dp their best to always have a job even when they have the means to live
>Polans do they best to avoid working and spend their days drinking for the money they get from the government for being unemployed
Really makes you think

>Be Mex-Am (don't consider myself a CHI)
>tfw you work six days a week for a shit wage at a job you hate
>last vacation you had was two years ago when you took a week off to travel to Mexico because your grandmother died
>boss tells you you might have to start working a seventh day
>still prefer this to being a NEET or gubment moocher

>>Be Mex-Am (don't consider myself a CHI)

THAT

THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT

Well done user!

Gracias, amigo.

mexico redpill me on Chicanos

why do you hate them so much

because they make us look bad while not even being actual mexicans.