Would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

Yes you fucking retard

Do you have her nudes

Worth the shot.
Don't forget to post results.

Yes

Sister and your house?

So... you're living away from your parents, your sister is near you, and you want her to walk around half naked all the time.

Where will she walk to. Will you just be sitting at the PC as she does marching parades around the living room? What if she gets tired?

If you want to fuck your sister that's fine just punch her gut afterwards.

This Is /b! (shouted in a "This Is Sparta!" manner). No. It's normal. We all do it. Though some times it's our moms that agree, wholeheartedly, to perform for us. Post pix.

Depends on how old she is

15, is that weird or not weird?

For /b, this is normy territory. Bring back perversion.

Totally cool.

Yeah, she should do it for free.

No, perfectly normal.

Just remember to tell us how it went.

Since you're asking/ spending time Sup Forums it would be weird if you didn't already.

>would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

Yes, but being weird never stopped Sup Forums from acting out before.

If she is slim and cute go for it
If she is a fat cow like most yanks it would be pretty wierd wanting a fatty to parade around in latex sister or not
You have to post a pic of her so we can judge

retard alert!!

Define weird

faggot

I don't think they make latex fetish gear for fatties

the very thought makes me bring up a little bit of vomit

I don't get how this is a question. That is mostly normal the only off thing is you have to pay her.

If i'd asked my Dad to parade I can see how the cry of 'faggot' might be relevant but otherwise you've lost me...