Are you stoned?

Are you stoned?

Nope just had over 11 dollars to my name so bought a cheap bottle of red wine and 25g of tobacco. I also had 100ml of vodka left over and a tramadol tablet ( strong pain killer ) pic related

Woops

We had Coke light and for the 3 girls some wine and Sekt (i dont know the eng Name for that )

Pic related (first pic was me by the way )

>calling tramadol a strong pain killer

kek

These ones were pretty strong when I took 3 the other day with alco but I'm not expert

no - crucified

I think Sekt is like a liquor maybe not sure. So what you stoned on bro weed? Do you drink?

Sekt is the German word for Sparkling wine.

Are you German?

take it out of the cap as it is designed to dissolve and release slowly

Yep.

yes just a little bit

I would like the lad in the pic to be stoned.

Will do, trying to get a little buzz going. Vodka gone and half bottle of wine gone but I have a very high tolerance so hopefully it will give me a little kick

No, but I work in the wine business and wine is my personal obsession. Anyone similar to me with my qualifications will be able to define Sekt in a heartbeat.

95% of Sekt produced in Germany is from grapes/wine grown/produced in other European countries, the wine is transported to Germany and carbonated by injecting c02 in massive facilities churning out industrialized carbonated wine. The fact that it is just called Sekt indicates that the base wine can be from ANY European country and is carbonated in Germany.

For sure

I never knew that man thanks for the knowledge I will remember this in the future. Just out of curiousity is there a reason why the would decide to carbonate it in Germany? I mean surely most country's would have the capability to do so, pro secco (sorry for the spelling) for example

No im just stoned right now.
Im in this 40 days oft that church thing (so i dont drink )

Now ist the next hit

Its the 12.03(if some somebody cant read the date )

Man I don't smoke weed much any more but that is a pretty bad attempt at a joint

Does anybody have that cringe thread meme where the guy reds up his eyeballs and says " no photoshop just quality weed my friend" haha sorry I don't know why I was reminded of that