How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHRiFkpsH18&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...to this?

Years of veganism

I can't believe his meme reviews get over 100,000 views, who is consuming this

People call him a meme reviewer so he embraced it.

When he gave Spiritual State a 6/10 I stopped watching.

You're lying if you don't admit you weren't subbed for a little while.

What review finally made you hit that unsub button?

....to THIS?

There's a difference between being a meme who reviews music and reviewing memes.

I subscribed just so I could unsubscribe :^)

Cancer

he actually did it, the absolute madman

Once you realize the act of reviewing something as subjective as music is stupid so you decided to take the piss out of it and have fun.

Us

He literally made that channel to pander to his Sup Forums meme audience

his meme reviews aren't bad, the overlong outro is annoying though which might be the point.

he's a comedic talent man

he's got much more talent as a comedian than as a reviewer

I PUT DAT MEME IN YO FACE
NOW WHATCHU GON DOOOOO WIDDIT, NOW WHATCHU GON DOOOOO WIDDIT

this

By getting 100,000+ views on content that required 15 minutes to make

I don't get why people like him, I mean sometimes he makes good reviews, like when he get a 3 or 4 to last Arctic Monkeys record. But then suddenly he gave a 7 to Adele and a 9 to Father John Misty.

He needs to work on his consistency.

He was good before he started to cave to popular opinion. Anything during his tree-era is good.

this is the sad truth

He found his target audience. He's been always reviewing memes though, see: Death Grips - Exmilitary review (2011)

ex is still a good album.

i miss the tree
cozy lighting, tasteful cutaways to uncle cal, being called a needledrop
sighhh

I don't even watch his main channel. I don't even listen to music honestly

I'm just here for the memes

And the ending music instead of the tran-sititon nonsense.

how do you even know he caved to pop opinion? there's nothing to suggest that, hes still been giving albums with overwhelmingly positive reviews 7s or lower even after the tree era.

hella epic bro I bet you have a fantano and mu themed instagram page too, right?

TPAB desu.
And the excessive Sup Forums callouts suggest that he does shit sometimes just to elicit autisitic screeching.

maybe you know, he just likes tpab.

and the Sup Forums callouts aren't really that excessive, it's been been a couple of times. but even if he does gives scores to elicit Sup Forums response (which is just a ridiculous premise frankly, i doubt he gives that much of a shit about us) how is that caving to pop opinion?

I don't even have a smartphone, lol

Compare TPAB, to his Money Store review.

why don't you just tell me your point? wtf you want me to create your argument for you?

Literally the other day he gave an extremely acclaimed album a 2

>which might be the point

It's not an album, and it's not good neither

?? what about them?

>before he started to cave to popular opinion

are you serious? he has been so contrarian this year that his own fans are mad at him.

sup melon

Nujabes was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=OHRiFkpsH18&t=3s

You can't disagree he's a top tier memer

he wants the 9GAG/b/ audience. he may pretend he's doing it out of irony but in actuality he needs youtube $$$ to buy bananas for his wife

Of course he needs youtube money. It's his main source of income.
If he really was purely money oriented then he'd ditch TND alltogether and focus on memes. God knows they get more views.
WatchMojo is an example of purely money-oriented youtube content. If you can't tell the difference, that's on you friendo

music reviews get boring i guess

to this

early 2016 when he starrted doing his meme review shit. hes more worried about making memes now than he is reviewing albums. that 50 minute corey feldman video is totally unwarranted. we get it fantano its a bad album move on

Yea copying Sam Hydes schtick is top tier. Haha stuttering and repeating things for comedic effect XD
Fantano is and never will be funny no matter how hard he tries to be

How is a compilation of B-Sides from a dead artist worth anything more than a 6/10? Fix your fucking scale.

I haven't unsubbed because I don't get triggered over different opinions (even if they are shitty ones).

>2
kek

wew

fuck u say

this
cancer

Im usually a Fantano apologist on here because you guys are so biased against him and getting mad over non-issues but I felt he was crossing the line a little when he said the parody song on Hopsin's Pound Syndrome was better than any of his material, I understand if you're going to put that in your meme reviews or even your podcast but you shouldn't put something so wrong in your official review just for the sake of a cliche and contrived joke we could see a mile away, I understand he wants his reviews to be more personal but that was a low blow. This retarded song isn't better than all of Hopsin's songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

it actually is better than any other song he's released, though

I mean, it's the first Hopsin song I've heard that contains an actually valid and well-conveyed social criticism.

yeah that's exactly what people who hate Hopsin would want to say, but it's objectively not. First time that made me think Fantano was being an unfair, hateful dickhead.

>it's objectively not
Hopsin fucking sucks, mate

>unsubscribing from someone who gives their opinion for giving their opinion

kinda wondering why you were subscribed to me in the first place

I don't like Hopsin either but that song isn't better than 100% of his material.

hi not anthony

It's some top-tier roasting. It's a very good impression of mumble rap. I would not be unhappy if Hopsin devoted the rest of his career to just making fun of rap trends.

No, Fantano meant the autotuned song itself that was suppose to be shit was better than his serious songs. And even taken as roasting track it's still pretty shitty, literally the same shit a 15 year old who just discovered Immortal Technique and Canibus would say.

1) Okay well if that was Fantano's point then it sounds like he was just taking the piss.

2) Honestly I think it's a better diss track than you give it credit for. The "hakuna matata" and "I went to the doctor he looked at my dick and he said I got rabies" parts were pretty special. I laughed.

As much as it is much harder to respect, memes are an artistic staple of culture in the same way as music.

yeah i know he was taking the piss, i literally said that in my first post, my issue was when and why he was taking the piss, i swear he did that shit because he hates Hops and enjoys Lil Yachty

I think it's a shit parody track but that's neither here nor there.