Is Sup Forums left-wing or right-wing?

is Sup Forums left-wing or right-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

teechip.com/classytrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Shite Wing

N/A

long story
bumping now while I type it out so I don't waste my time typing for a thread that will die

chaotic neutral

Boards like Sup Forums and /k/ are overwhelmingly right wing, but I'd say the rest of the boards, this one included, are pretty even on lefties and righties.

Yes

That logo is revisionist.

>Trump is the first candidate in decades to accept no campaign money from banks.
>Goldman Sachs CEO is constantly bashing Trump.
>Somehow sells out to banks.

LMAO, Hillary utterly BTFO! How can she ever recover? Kek!

magic requires belief from both the practitioner and the subject, and i don't believe you. do your worst.

>Trust me I got this info from Infowars

we are people with different opinions now stfu.

>employ businessmen and experienced bankers to handle the economy
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE CORRUPTION

The only people that should upset about this are commies. Centrists are just trying too hard to come off as smart.

This is the only correct answer.

>Fox news

100% of Goldman Sachs donations went to Hillary

you're a retard, sorry

Maybe it's just one really sick person.

no it's adp retard

fucking clinton supporters can't even read

Actually it's the ADP jobs report. Fox News is just citing it. Yknow, reporting the news?

The same jobs report trump called fake...

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

>Trusting a wall street company
Ishiggy

Anons don't give them any info, they're fucking arseholes

>he actually believes this.

Not understanding why government can't be run like a corporation indicates totally political idiocy.

SAGE

Depends on the minute of the hour.

4channers wear ghey shit like this teechip.com/classytrump

So basically Sup Forums USED to be around an 80% liberal to 10% conservative and 10% neither

and I mean full blown atheist high minded STEM liberals. We would say nigger and kike plenty but not because we were racist or antisemitic but the reaction people made was hilarious and bait was simpler. Everything we did was for the lulz

in 2008 there was barely any talk about politics

there may be one thread about the election running at any given time on Sup Forums, but you were more likely to find a thread about macs vs PC's than a thread about the election (actually much more likely)

then in 2012 things changed a bit

we got really into the election and I mean full blown into it, nearly every other thread was about the election, but it was still relatively liberal. it was still about 60% liberal 15% conservative and the rest were either trolls or conservative shills (the conservative shills were obvious and would always use the exact same 5 or 6 images and they tended to start the threads) there were likely a couple liberal shills, but it was stupid to shill on a website that more or less was all for the liberals. Additionally most people on Sup Forums cared WAY more about internet freedom than actually caring about other shit.
1/2

then after the election is when moot made Sup Forums. he got tired of all of the political talk on Sup Forums so he made a containment board. (believe it or not Sup Forums actually started out pretty liberal. Well Sup Forums got less traffic and moved pretty slow, but eventually some stormfront retards decided to make it their new favorite forum because "hur dur they're racist just like us!" when in reality we still weren't very racist. Pretty quickly Sup Forums became really shitty, but there weren't many people so whatever. Then gamergate came around and the Sup Forumstards started getting kicked from Sup Forums for political talk and they started going to Sup Forums and being the retards that Sup Forums has always been full of, they turned into stormfront 2.0 with a full fledged idiot army.

and we've been getting progressively worse since then and now we got an orange retard elected because videogames arent good enough to keep those Sup Forumstards and stormfront retards confined in their own little corner.

BTW ever since the russian Sup Forums was shut down a couple years ago there have been a shit ton of putin cock lickers here as well so that worsens our ranks just as bad

2/2

>commenting in this thread without saging

then gamergate happened and all the liberals realised that the hard left where fucking retarded and quit that shit lickdickquick.

Lets make Russia Great again.
Heard they are already trying to impeach him.
Also The wall would take like 400 years and almost a trillion dollars.

MOOT DOESNT RUN Sup Forums ANYMORE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MONGOLOID

That's not true it. It would only cost 1 trillion if you would build it in 4 years

Moot is not a person. It's a title that's been passed down generation from generation.

-_-

Oh, shit, a time traveler is in this thread form 2011 reddit. Welcome to 2017.

from what i have seen it's mostly right-wing

Not understanding how to form a coherent sentence indicates "totally grammatical idiocy."

And would you like to explain WHY consistent entrepreneurial success is not an indication of potential political proficiency? Unfortunately, you're just an argumentless child posting on a Mongolian basket-weaving board.

NO OUR FAGGOT LEADER WHO HANDED US OVER TO THE GOVERNMENT IS THIS SILLY LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

All the Liberals suddenly turned to neonazis...riight

every time one of these threads comes up about alignment, it shows that Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, is overwhelmingly in the left camp.

but it will be useless he cut the budget of the coast guard, so they would smuggle by sea.
Trump needs a friend honestly Banon is always drunk as fuck, so no friend there he needs an advisor I mean he is old enough to know, what is good for the economy, he probably thinks we all have millions of dollars in his own dimension. SAD !

Sup Forums isn't a monolith.

Well he looks like a redneck so no wonder there

no, gamergate happened and the retarded amongst us were tricked by even more retarded stormfront folk

those anita sarkisian and zoe quinn idiots aren't liberals, they are as much liberal as a neonazi is a conservative. Most of us knew that, but the idiots on Sup Forums have always had soft brains and can't tell the difference between left and right.

the world isn't binary. only the neoanon idiots believe that

as someone who has been here since 07 (an actual newfag) trust me when I tell you that the majority of Sup Forums from back then, no longer is on Sup Forums(or are on different boards ignoring these cesspool boards)

NEWFAGS. NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE. PLS AN HERO.

>neonazis

what?

His nose looks like a woman twerking.

True Moot is Goverment now, operation cannot remember the name.
Black Ghost was in wikileaks I believe

This about sums up /b's political leanings.

DO YOU REALLY NOT KNOW WHO MOOT IS
GET OFF MY CHAN

>saved the thumbnail
>thinks typing in all caps helps
You still have to steer, faggot.

i fukd a quaterback, so idk.

everything after your first sentence is ok

they aren't newfags

the whole term newfags reveals who actually is new to Sup Forums

a newfag is someone who migrated to Sup Forums from newgrounds, not someone that is new here.

just like we used to call people from europe a eurofag, people from gaiaonline gaiafags or people from funnyjunk cum guzzling mega faggots

I haven't been on here for a bit longer than a year. It's much less toxic than it was, at the time, for some reason.

>And would you like to explain WHY consistent entrepreneurial success is not an indication of potential political proficiency?

Is this a serious question? Do you not see the difference between running a corporation with the only end game being profit, to running a country where endgames are far more nuanced and complex? Where cooperation and diplomacy is key rather than undercutting and maximizing gains for a select few?

And besides, how many times did Trump file bankruptcy again?

NEWFAG HAS EVOLVED NEWFAG

no, newfag was the opposite of oldfag,

go jerk off over your anime hug pillow you fake news fagot

because of conservative shills

they came in here in 2012, there is no reason they werent here this year too

That's not nice. That's like calling every degenerate board left wing.

running a global company vs sitting in an office in washington waiting for lobbyists to pay you money and tell you how to vote.

yea, thats a real conundrum

nigger moot created this weebo website what a fucking newfag cancer

an oldfag is someone who is old, as in someone over the age of 40.

newfags came here and started thinking they were being called newfags because they were new, then they told the younger generation that came here durring legal troubles that they were the newfags and it has gone downhill since then

you are a retard

I thought he was Japanese?

nop

>running a company full of yes-men you hired vs being a diplomat negotiating between people who hate your guts and will tell you

when did any of that ever happen

Whether right wing or left wing, we're unitinically anti Semitic.

*unironically

dude, if the reason you still support trump is because you think he hasn't sold out to banks... i've got some bad news for you. i mean, i would understand if you still support him for his anti-immigration stance, but because you think he hasn't sold out to banks...? nah.

Ah, love how you change the argument with a complete strawman version of Hillary's qualifications - typical ignorant conservative.

> there doesn't seem to be a argument anywhere

Steadily over the last several decades, if you've been paying attention.

I'm not the guy you were losing an argument with, I just saw you type something ridiculous and pointed it out for you.

It's ok bra, you'll grow out of this ignorance when you leave school and have to get a job and stuff.

trump ran a company

in a company you hire like minded people that will do whatever you tell them to

in the government everyone is a free agent because they are elected by their constituents not by the person in the seat next to them.

there is a reason trump throws daily temper tantrums and it is because he is no longer is surrounded by yes-men (well now that he is filling his ranks with spineless yes-men that is changing)

>ad hominem
Really activates the almonds

so Trump's company isn't real, he doesn't make profit because he didn't hire good people, just yes men.

and hillary literally went to the middle east to negotiate with jihadis screaming ALLAHU AKBAR KILL THE WHITE DEVIL!!!

I think not

much like how one company has to enter negotiations with other companies only with less corruption.

its like you're not even trying to understand the world and just let youtubers and twitter pundits feed opinions straight into your brain for you to rattle off at everyone around you

LURK you fucking faggot

>jews get shekels from capitalism
>jews are religous zionists
>jews want to achieve communism
How can these things even make sense together?

right wing, maybe close to libertarian

shouldn't ask Sup Forums though this board is full of cancerous newfaggots

>LURK
Is that an acronym for something?

>Animefag
>Call other people newfags
Newfag

Not the previous user, but you never brpught up any ecidence about him selling out outside of "i got bad news for you"

So any kind of evidence pls

>inb4 insults insted of evidence

kek

you are posting on a weebo board you know?

>>jews want to achieve communism
Jews want to achieve a revolutionary Marxist-Leninistâ„¢ State that employs kikes in all facets of its structures of authority.