Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
I got myself a great ribeye tonight. 10/10 marbling, bitch is fire. My question is: how do I make the most of this motherfucker? I know the basics, only salt and pepper for seasoning, cook it in a HOT pan, etc. But I want to know the ADVANCED shit. Steakpill me, Sup Forums.
tl;dr: how2ribeye

Shameless self bump, im hungry as fuck

There's a board just for this shit, retarded child.

Beat that shit until it's softer than a toddler's cunt, and lightly soak it in olive oil.

DW fam, I got you. Gimme a secco to type this shit out.

Hey

There are more people here and he can get more answers tho newfag

Season it, let it get to about room temperature. cook for three minutes either side in a hot pan with olive oil. While cooking tip the steak on its side with the fatty end touching on the pan so the fat melts (rendering). Add some cloves of garlic in the pan for flavoring if desired. When about to finish and take out of the pan, drop a knob of butter and baste that motherfucker thoroughly, in fact you should be basting the whole thing continuously while cooking. Take out and let rest for five minutes.

Optional: if you have red wine, once the steak is out of the pan splash some red wine in the pan and reduce it (cook it off) so it becomes like a sauce, maybe add a little more butter. You have now made a delicious sauce from the juices in the pan. Bonus points if the wine is good.

>DW fam, I got you. Gimme a secco
>trusting white trash with your steak

Quantity is not quality, other retarded child.

Sous vide for 1-1/2 hours at 133.5F

Then sear for 1 min/side on the hottest grill you have.

You wanted advance. No better way to make a steak.

So first off, let the steak assume room temp, NEVER cook a cold steak.
Rub olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper into the steak and no oil on the pan. Sear either side and then add butter, a chopped up clove or two of garlic depending on your personal tastes and also a sprig of thyme. Make sure to use a spoon to keep basting the butter over the steak.
Cook until medium rare and enjoy.

This user knows his shit.
Nebraska beef here

MY BOY!
One and the same

Coat it with olive oil, salt and plenty of pepper. get your skillet throw minced garlic and butter in the skillet and lay that steak in there. leave it alone for about one minute flip it over for another minute and a half. It's done. OH! before you do all that let the steak come up to room temperature! Very important

this

600 deg F +

Okay bitch

Use big portion of butter and splash bit of olive oil in the mix.

Heat the pan until butter sizzles nicely but don't turn brown. If it gets brown the pan is too hot.

Sear both sides, fry them for 1 minute per side, then turn down the heat a bit and continue frying 3 more minutes per side. Total of 8 minutes. Then take it off from the pan onto a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes. Eat.

Don't follow the minute rule too closely. As soon as you see red juice coming off the steak it's medium rare and good enough to take out from the pan.

Most important thing is the proper sear.

Post photos.

Should the pan be already hot? How much?

wrong, im sure ur mom wanted to make another child

Sick burn, retard.

Must let it get to room temperature. Hop in your spaceship and travel to the sun. Place steak on sun surface for .000001 second a side. Perfect sear, medium rare.

you are a saint. thanks bud

will post photos later my nigger

Sous vide at 132F for 2 hours.
Smoking hot pan with a little oil.
Salt and pepper (coarse ground) heavily, sear to brown it top and bottom
Deglaze the pan with some brandy, scrape up all the caramelized bits.
Add some beef stock, reduce by half.
Add heavy cream until the sauce is thickened.
By now your steak has rested enough, slice on bias, about 1/2 inch slices.
Sauce over the slices, serve with some asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, and a crusty roll.

I have worked with Marco Pierre White, just put it on the pan and let the meat cure itself.

Put a thin coat of olive oil. While your cooking on a hot pan put a chunk of butter in, at least a tablespoon. Bonus points--add cloves of garlic. Fancy Tier--throw rosemary with the butter

George Forman it for 20 minutes

Lawry's and lemon pepper. Butter and olive oil in the pan on medium til it browns. Put the steak in. Cook a couple minutes each side til it's medium rare. A1 and Lawry's on the side with a glass of rocks bourbon.

room temperature steak is key. cannot stress this enough. typically cook with butter, salt, and pepper.

you can also go to your local butcher and get some nice rubs that will compliment the flavor nicely. just don't overdo it.

and for fuck's sake don't overcook it. if you're going past medium, you're ruining it.

Also, olive oil isn't a great choice, it has a low smoke point so its harder to get a really good sear on.
Avocado oil or clarified butter have higher smoke points and would be better choices.

Anyone here use MSG (Accent) on their steaks?

20 minutes WTF ... warm the George Forman up for 5 and then cook the steak for 3.5

>There is quite obviously no moral defense for eating meat
>Butter is makes stuff taste really good
>Dont overthink cooking it this time

there really isn't much advanced shit. just make sure it's room temp when you go to cook it.

the key is not to cook it too long. a few minutes on each side is all you need.

avoid using steak sauce and the like. it drowns out the flavor of a good steak.

Thanks lower than retard

OP here. Just beat my meat, time to go cook the cow's. Will post pics later. Thanks for the help faggots.

Fucking liar where are the photos???