(360) 369-8425

(360) 369-8425
FB /braaedeanna
She's a piece of shit, fuck with her. Old thread died. Inb4 not your personal army

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/eiva3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there was jus a thread of her

Bump

Like I said, old thread died.

Lol. Having fun yet?

post some info on her op where she works and shit

Nah shes boring and doesnt reply much, can i get something on her? She wont respond so

>dubs decide next response

It's not /deannabraae
It's /braaedeanna

She worked at Church's Chicken in Lacey, WA. No address, she's homeless because all her money goes to meth.

ask for parkers number

??

Yes?

17W8dYW1 qsAM15LTL5ZPdUBnU nsyMk6nZD

pls donate to her btc for supoort

Maybe she won't be as fun as I thought. She had balls earlier, threatening my girl.

whaat the actual fuck is that

What she say? Honestly i need more shit on her to get her to reply.

Wait... are you using a texting app that has adds? wtf. How dense are you?

Not sure why it does it when im on 4g but not wifi

this thread seems like a bust :(

Probably because they don't tell us anything. Why exactly do we need to mess with this girl? What did she do?

I'm getting more info, hold up

You missed the last thread, but she robbed my girl's store 3 times, blamed her, and now won't stop harassing us after she went to jail for it and is now out on bail.

Full name?

I can fuck with her further..

nice double dubs, the thread before said she robbed the OP's wife and was harassing her with threats and shit but thread died cause of all the other shit being posted on catalog it seemed like an interested thread but i think only 1 anona actually texted and 1 hd called

Deanna Leigh Brass I believe. Her Facebook says Braae, but the schedule at work says Brass, so that must be it.

Yeah, you got it. I'm glad you're still around.

was just kinda lurking the thread that was made after by the non that was texting her, but no replies on it and it 404'd quick and saw this up a few minutes later,, so we gona do something or what

The city?

I've supplied as much as I can I believe. Unless there's anything else you need, then ask and I shall provide if I am able.

She lives in Lakewood, WA. The store is in Lacey, WA

Lacey WA i believe it was?

Messaging her on a different number now

Anyone know of any automated annoyances we can send her way? I'm thinking endless text spam, kinda like the old cat facts thing, but a bunch of them. I've signed her up for a few things, any ideas?

It's braae.

prntscr.com/eiva3k

Nice!

only one i know of would be the old cat one or prankdial

I'm thinking more of things that aren't actually intended as pranks. More spam. Like loan stuff, credit card stuff, make telemarketers call her constantly kind of thing.

The stuff nobody wants. Lol

if you get bored feel free to fuck with my annoying ass ex: FB/ tj.caton.98

tjj? so you're a femanon? tits or gtfo and will do.

Tits or gtfo

lmao no, TJ is the grill

I need all the information that you can provide.

I plan on ordering pizzas and doing stuff to really piss her off.

It's all in here. She has no address, she's homeless, hopping from burnt bridge to burnt bridge.

If you need something more specific, besides address, just ask.

Ah. That's why nothing showed up.

I don't know what I can do at this point, except getting the phone number bombed.

Goodluck.

That was about the only thing I could think of. FB maybe. I spammed her with this pic.

I don't think she realized it yet, but it's posted on all of her visible pictures, and it's still there.

You could give me information relating to the store, and restart the thread tomorrow.

I don't know how that would help. She doesn't work there anymore, my wife still does. Why would you need more info on the store?

Confirmed. Why would you need information on the store?

GTFO

Lol

I thought I was the only one.