How to kill myself with the least amount of pain?

How to kill myself with the least amount of pain?

getting some damn help and living the rest of your life normally you dumbass

How is that possible? I have no use.

talk to a therapist, get on some meds
you only think you have no use cause of depression

What if depression is when your thinking is at it's peak, where you think most realisticly?
What if nothing matters? What if death is the best option to get out of the pointlessness of life?

be a mentor where dischanted/unwanted youth reside?

well the thing about having a philosophical crises like that is that you can never know if your right or wrong
so take my advice or dont, if theres no point to live then why is there a point to dying?
Im talking from experience here, its not as if Ive beat my depression and I doubt anyone ever really can, but I remeber that I used to think that way too

Feelium exit bag nigger

If only OP could be as dead as his shit thread. Just saw your head off pussy.

There ain't no easy way out, kid.
I don't know how you think things are gonna play out when you are gone, but remember - you won't be around to see it.
And dying isn't pretty, stick around for a while, you'll see plenty of it.
I hope you get out of the hole you are in before you do something stupid.

hit yourself in the head with a big'ol goddamn rock.

Don't do it, OP!

Oh man, philosophical crisis actually fits what I'm going through really well, thanks. I know what you mean about not knowing if I am right or wrong, and the thing about is there any point to dying. That's why I'm just really indifferent about most things I guess, just drifting through life not caring too much, a perfect balance of wanting to die and to live at the same time. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

You aren't special faggot. Many people suffer, some are just bigger pussies than others. Either off yourself or stop whining you fucking waste.

Sleeping pills, or a bullet if ya don't miss, or a noose if you've got a long enough fall. Really doesn't matter since you'll be dead anyway and not have to worry about it. Could take yourself out with a lemon and salt coated potato peeler I'd ya really wanted, after a few minutes you really wouldn't care. If you're gonna do it, just do it. But realistically, if you were gonna do it you'd just ask google. So if you wanna talk to someone about it, don't talk to these fags, just talk to a therapist or some shit. Call a hotline. Or talk to a cop, and they'll probably recommend you to someone. We are probably the worst board to come to with problems. So go do something more productive.

Try some delicious bleach, shots all around faggot

Big surprise, OP lacks the grit to make the world a less faggoty place. Your problems are your own so fucking cry elsewhere

>How to kill myself with the least amount of pain?
before i tell you how. what brought you to this point? curious.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Don't be a coward. Suicide is the coward's way out. Man up and take control of your life, you big pussy.

Get an unloving gf

>Don't be a coward. Suicide is the coward's way out.
no offence not to sure about that. could be facing all types of situations including suffering from incurable disease?

trash bag over head

OP
Can you donate to my Paypal before you kill yourself?
Atleast $10?

I reccomend the helium

[email protected]

alcohol and sleeping pills

>Newfag

Fuck off

My b

le funny
welcome to the board newfriend, hope you enjoy your stay

Do you live in CA or close to it? if so, i can help you (for a small fee, of course)

run a hose duct taped to the end of your exhaust and put the other end into the cracked window of your car, let your car run as you slowly fade away, unlike drowning and having water painfully force it's way into your lungs you can breathe in the gas easily. I reccomend taking a large dose of benzo's or opiates just before you start the car to make it as calm of an experience as possible for you, this is how I'm planning on kicking the bucket. I've built my life around a life of theving lies, using people, and drugs, people are going to start noticing and putting together the pieces any day now, as soon as that happens I'm gonna be out, might facebook live it I'll let you guys know if i do

STREAM IT FAGGOT

Just an hero. Its fast and painless

A gun you retard

I heard cutting off your penis does the trick...
Oh wait. You have a vagina.

Dont do it, travel make a new life 9 times out of 10 works