HOT METAL

AND METHEDRINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nHl09zyrnZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool album, First and Last and Always has to be #1 for me though. They're one of my favorite bands of all time honestly, they're also what opened me up to goth music in general.

Floodland is the best, sorry. Better production, more epic scale.

It's also good outside of the "gothic" genre as a solid pop classic, and Andrew never thought of himself or the band as goth anyways.

>more epic
I think that's exactly why it's inferior to the first. Fuck that Patricia bitch and her cheesy singing.

SOME DAY
SOME DAY
DOMINION!

I'm sorry. But the esteemed gentlemen is right.

youtu.be/nHl09zyrnZo

he looks like the oldschool Undertaker

Hey. That look gets me a lot of pussy.

Nah, Floodland is tighter and better executed. It never puts you to sleep, like the first album.

Also I cum every time the Flood I transitions to the bass line that starts for Lucretia

talking about Andrew in the vid, not your pic, to be clear

*tips "gothic" fedora*

>It never puts you to sleep
that's a pleb filter actually, the first album does that to people, sorry

Oh

Epic scale is there to be sure, but what exactly do you like about the production? I've found the muddy quality to be the Sisters' biggest drawback. And no matter who's at the helm, be it Eldritch or Steinman, it's still there.

>pleb filter
>Andrew literally said Floodland was the result of better, tighter songwriting
>stay mad

the guy who produced Meatloaf albums produced Floodland specifically, it has an orchestral/anthemic and energized feel to it

Nah. First & Last & Always is better. It has Black Planet on it for god sakes. That song is god tier.

I forgot to mention. I'm Satan.

This is just Satan trying to tempt you guys into believing his bullshit... FLA will bring you down to hell with him.

Floodland will release you with the flood.

do you actually give a shit about what musicians say about their works, lol

i suppose the great songwriting continued in the third album then, only that we know it was total garbage

>tfw no goth gf

First and Last and Always is the better Goth album.

Floodland is the better pop album.

They're both about as good as each other.

Satan has appeared in a goth thread on Sup Forums.

It truly is the end of times.

exactly, there isn't always a need to pick a side if they're both great

gothic music is better than Sup Forums realizes

>I hear the roar of the meme machine
what did he mean by this?