Unpopular musical opinions thread

Unpopular musical opinions thread.

Here's mine and a pretty big one that I always get berated for.

>I really don't like the Beatles, at all. I don't like The Rolling Stones, Queen, The Who, etc. either.

t. 13 yo

Wrong. The Beatles are just bad, influential? sure, I won't argue against that, they've influenced quite a lot of music but I just don't like them. Sorry bud.

I'll agree that I really don't see what's so great about The Beatles, but calling them bad is a stretch. They're obviously talented.

(You)

If you don't like even one of those you're clearly just being a contrarian

As if classic rock were some religious icon. It's fucking retarded how wrapped up people get in it. Tell somebody you don't like Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson or Johnny Cash and 99 people out of 100 won't give a fuck. Tell somebody you don't like Run DMC, NWA or Tupac and 99 people out of 100 won't give a fuck. Tell somebody you don't like The Beatles and 99 out of 100 people will freak out like religious fanatic automatons. Because having your own taste and your own opinions is fine just as long as you glamorize and worship an era of one genre of pop music from the 1960s.

Anyway, like what you want to like. Anybody who gives a fuck about your musical preference and is over the age of 15 isn't worth spending time with anyway.

when did Sup Forums get so pleb?

(You)

Shoegaze is the biggest joke of a genre I've yet encountered.

fuck 2 u

A lot of Sup Forumscore is boring shit

Well, no shit! You think anyone that wasn't a suburban teenager in the late 90s or just someone who is trying to fit in gives a crap about Neutral Milk Hotel or American Football!? You're a fucking genious

Reddit infested this site. Cancer.of.the internet

What DO you like? Maybe we can find a cure if we can identify the disease.

Any Pink Floyd album after Obscured by Clouds is a piece of overindulgent cynical shit! Fuck Dark Side of The Moon Wish You Were Here Animals and The Wall! And the band turned even shittier when Roger Waters left.

How's THAT for an unpopular opinion?

>the band turned even shittier when Roger Waters left
That's not an unpopular opinion, that is the truth

>the who is good, but overrated, especially Pete Townsend
>jimi hendrix' national anthem is awful
>orange amps don't really sound good, except the old OR-120 and the Retro 50.

lol dae dislike a popular band
lmao
wow my subjective opinion is actually important and I want you to know that he he he

>foo fighters has always been a better band than Nirvana
>blur's "great escape" is a good album
>reggae is a terrible Genre, it all sounds the same, except for a few Bob Marley songs.
>the floyd rose system is mostly pointless, and needlessly complicated.
>despite what Sup Forums says, Rickenbacker builds excellent guitars.

>T. pasty kid that wears vans or red wings

You're pretty close, actually.

as soon as you write 'etc.', it shows you have put no thought into the respective bands music. I can see why you wouldn't like some of these perceived 'greats', but you're probably being contrarian

hes calling you a 13 year old because you think it's a big deal you fucking preteen
THE